Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pwning people with a little girl makes you feel good inside.

>get blazblue

>play platinum

>realise she's terrible

she's worse than CS2 Tager, god damn it.

>get Guilty Gear

>Play Bridget

>realise he sucks

>Play May

>Realise she's awesome

Anyway, using the SF4 engine really sort of doomed this unless it has new mechanics that don't suck ass.

Guest Professor Kokonoe

>get blazblue

>play platinum

>realise she's terrible

Anyway, using the SF4 engine really sort of doomed this unless it has new mechanics that don't suck ass.

You have seen the Gem System, right..?

>get blazblue

>play platinum

>realise she's terrible

Never played BB and don't plan to. But beating people with characters that suck gives you a better feeling of accomplishment (For your opponent shame)

It is but they are introducing new things like the dark/demon/pandora mode and stuff.

You have seen the Gem System, right..?

No, I seriously havn't. Oh, and beating someone with Platinum means they suck at the game. For god sake, you can see what tools she has, she never has access to all her tools and most of them are just filler for the good tools. Atleast Tager and Makoto can use all thier tools when they want. Anyway, like 99% of Capcom fighters, I assume it has barely any modes except Vs and Arcade and Practice. Because putting effort into a game is stupid, apparently. And we should stop trash talking Tager because he'll kill us all in EXTEND. And of course, like most capcom games, there will be clearly defined tiers, absolutely! If your character is below tier B, they suck so much that they are unplayable!

Absolutely the best way ever to design a game! CAPCOM are geniuses!

No, I seriously havn't. Oh, and beating someone with Platinum means they suck at the game. For god sake, you can see what tools she has, she never has access to all her tools and most of them are just filler for the good tools. Atleast Tager and Makoto can use all thier tools when they want. Anyway, like 99% of Capcom fighters, I assume it has barely any modes except Vs and Arcade and Practice. Because putting effort into a game is stupid, apparently. And we should stop trash talking Tager because he'll kill us all in EXTEND.

Like I said I don't play BB and I don't ever plan to. Back on topic of SFXT please.

Guest Professor Kokonoe

No, I seriously havn't. Oh, and beating someone with Platinum means they suck at the game. For god sake, you can see what tools she has, she never has access to all her tools and most of them are just filler for the good tools. Atleast Tager and Makoto can use all thier tools when they want. Anyway, like 99% of Capcom fighters, I assume it has barely any modes except Vs and Arcade and Practice. Because putting effort into a game is stupid, apparently. And we should stop trash talking Tager because he'll kill us all in EXTEND. And of course, like most capcom games, there will be clearly defined tiers, absolutely! If your character is below tier B, they suck so much that they are unplayable!

Absolutely the best way ever to design a game! CAPCOM are geniuses!

Gem-System rewards you for hitting buttons, basically, which is an especially retarded decision on Capcom's part. I mean seriously, who could actually be that retarded as to put in an AUTO BLOCK FUNCTION? Also, something that I found that does appeal to me. They have a color scheme edit mode in the game where you can choose your character's colors fully. Me gusta.

Guest Professor Kokonoe

Sorry, KOF13 already did that. Wait, autoblock? Are they f***ing high?!

It reduces your super bar by 1 bar every time you would take a significant amount of damage while using it, but that's UTTERLY RETARDED. Also, the color scheme option does seem extremely good if I'm honest.

It reduces your super bar by 1 bar every time you would take a significant amount of damage while using it, but that's UTTERLY RETARDED. Also, the color scheme option does seem extremely good if I'm honest.

Is it a super bar or an 'EX Bar' because you could never use supers because it takes too damn long like in SF4?

Seriously, Ultras are supers in that game.

Archived