Street Fighter X Tekken [REQ LOCK]

❤ Lovely Warrior ❤

More money by getting Infamous fans. Tell me what 2 Anime Cats have to do with Street Fighter or Tekken, absolutely none. They could've atleast used good exclusive characters. Hey, tales of is Namco right...?

Dudley,Lloyd,Mega Man,Flynn

Done. Much better exclusive characters. Anyway, I'm not going to buy this unless it reaches 8.0 Average score on Gamespot.

That's only because they didn't like the fact that Cole died at the end of Infamous 2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but that is a dumb reason not to get a game. Some games get bad reviews but are rely fun. Like most of the Mario Partys got bad scores and they are some of the best multiplayer games out there.

A lot of game review sites give the reviews a lot lower than they should be

just take IGN for example

Cod Black Ops was great, yet IGN gave it only a pathetic 8.5/10

A lot of game review sites give the reviews a lot lower than they should be

just take IGN for example

Cod Black Ops was great, yet IGN gave it only a pathetic 8.5/10

I hate black ops and most war shooters. :T

Good thing I didn't reveiw it or it would be a negative number.

But yea I have to agree don't buy a game based on reviews because sometimes the reviewer could be hating on a game and give it a low score. Play a game before you decide to buy it or not and if you can't watch gameplay videos of it online to see how it plays to help.

Usually they get way high scores becuase its a game in a popular series and reviewers don't want to piss people off or they are a fan of the game so they make it seem god like but sometimes it could just be that good of a game. I don't ever go by reviews I play the game first and then look at reviews.

overpowered, you know, just too damn cheap to use in battle

Her moves were flashy with all the flames and lightning but I don't think she was even a top tier character. Though I can't say for sure since I haven't played the game. But I think its weird how she beat every other Capcom character to be in MVC3 and not be good enough to put in this one.

Correction checked she is about top teir. But not god teir or anything.

Her moves were flashy with all the flames and lightning but I don't think she was even a top tier character. Though I can't say for sure since I haven't played the game. But I think its weird how she beat every other Capcom character to be in MVC3 and not be good enough to put in this one.

well maybe she would have been in this game, that's why they took her out

Ahahaha no she's tied with zero as the best character in the game.

As to everybody asking about Cole, it's called a guest character. They wanted some in the XBox version too but Microsoft said no.

And Poison/Hugo are in because Final Fight is in the same universe as Street Fighter (Haggar, Guy, Cody, Hugo etc.)

Ahahaha no she's tied with zero as the best character in the game.

As to everybody asking about Cole, it's called a guest character. They wanted some in the XBox version too but Microsoft said no.

And Poison/Hugo are in because Final Fight is in the same universe as Street Fighter (Haggar, Guy, Cody, Hugo etc.)

I always thought it was dumb they didn't have a X-box rep but whatever.

I knew it was set in the same universe but since its STREET FIGHTER I thought they were just going to limit it to characters in only Street Fighter.

Pac-Man in my opinion shouldn't be in a fighter. It just doesn't seem like his place. I think Namco could have gone with someone else.

Sorry but that is a dumb reason not to get a game. Some games get bad reviews but are rely fun. Like most of the Mario Partys got bad scores and they are some of the best multiplayer games out there.

I said average. If a game gets bad reviews in a decent quantity it's obviously sorta bad. Derp. I have incredibly high standards so yea.

Archived