Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing a (as of now) minor overhaul of Azrael as well as trying to work around my writers block for my half-demon,
but give me a shout if you want me to step in (I repeatedly imagine him as a sort of observer for the minor disturbances such as the zombie attack, to explain how they got trough the barrier)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about bringing Azrael in a slight side-line role with hope that it might get things moving but I'm afraid a even a side-line will make it a
"ok, the guy with powerlevel 500 is gone so now we get this guy 1000 powerlevel, on the same day"
a.k.a In an RP with this setting, I'd imagine some downtime is in order before the next "big bad" should be intoduced and dealt with.
+ I get the feeling it would break away horribly from the zombie invasion being resolved
(as I imagine Kio is not done with that)

Regardless I still have a few things to work out while remaking Azrael's character
(Also got a secret app in the works that I'll need to speak with Kio about when done that I hope can make/keep things interesting)

(Been hitting Google, Wikipedia and my own imagination, neither is giving me much to work with for it so it's been taking [u][b]a while[/b][/u])

I think our main problem is due to a lack of RPers. At the best we've got a maximum of 4 people posting lately. I understand with school and people having lives and all, but we need at least 5 active people for an RP like this (at least I feel so) If you can spread the word around that the RP is good, still just started, and still accepting, that'd help a bit.

Laz, whenever you want to talk about the secret app is fine, but I'm thinking of having Jin only even find out about Azreal towards the end (I had a vision of a sorta last boss battle between them worked out) but I see no reason why he and Masune can't have a run-in at the moment.

Also, I want to give Hydra another day or so to respond before Lien barrel tackles Jin xD

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1335873375' post='5930036']
Laz, whenever you want to talk about the secret app is fine, but I'm thinking of having Jin only even find out about Azreal towards the end (I had a vision of a sorta last boss battle between them worked out) but I see no reason why he and Masune can't have a run-in at the moment.
[/quote]

If you don't mind, could you please elaborate?
I'm quite curious of what you have/had in mind since it's possible I've been thinking the same thing to some degree.
(also, I'll throw you a PM as soon as I have the secret app ready since I'm still going back and forth a bit on details)

+ I'll see what I can do to get the word out

Well, Lucifer's gonna want to keep tabs on Jin, Lien, and Reimu's progress, to make sure they're not turning into an uncontrollable threat. He'd normally be interested in Aeklyn too, but he was defeated before she got there and therefore has no knowledge of her. In any case, he'd mainly want her for a spy, witch we may have established he's got already) So in order to know just how strong they are so far, Jin in particular because of the prophecy thing, he send Azreal to fight Jin as a means of testing him. As this is only the first season, there's no need to pull out true form or anything of that nature. Also, if you could find a way to isolate him, but still allow the others to watch, that'd work towards everyone's favor as well.

Mkay. He's got to be able to judge their progress as a group, but Lucifer will be most intent on Jins at the current moment. Granted this could change as the story progresses, and since I feel a little awkward putting Jin in the spotlight, the chances are high.

A Suggestion: If that "Testing" does come and Azreal does test Jin One on One, You should Make sure that Aeklyn is informed that it's a One on One, She does NOT like to stand around when a friend is in peril, but she has respect for the choices of others, Especially Marta's Choices. I also Suggest keeping Aeklyn Busy, She bores very easily...

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1335980398' post='5931026']
A Suggestion: If that "Testing" does come and Azreal does test Jin One on One, You should Make sure that Aeklyn is informed that it's a One on One, She does NOT like to stand around when a friend is in peril, but she has respect for the choices of others, Especially Marta's Choices. I also Suggest keeping Aeklyn Busy, She bores very easily...
[/quote]

Noted

Archived