Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEAH, I BET YA PLAYAS DDIN'T SEE THAT POST COMIN' DIDJA?! COLE JUST TALKED BACK TO THE DEVIL!

Seriously, though. I figure that the post will lead to either Cole getting knocked out of comission for a while and I get to break from the RP, Cole gets splattered and I get a permanent break from the RP, or Lucy just ignores Cole al together which means I wasted a post. :/

Well Lucifer knew from Jin's birth he just did know his location because the sword hid his powers. Most demons can sence the Powere of Darkness so once Jin started to release it they sorta knew. Beelzebub was probably there to make sure it was Jin who needed to be killed. Marta and those people figured it out when he started to release it. Atleast that's how it seems to me._. But Kio will clear things up later when he gets on

Was gonna explain this later in the RP, but eh? There were actually 8 possible candidates in the entire world that it could've been and Lucifer knew he'd have the Power of Darkness. He didn't know which child it was though, and because Jin's power was sealed away he couldn't trace him. He ignored it for a while, expecting the child to show itself eventually, but after 16 years and no sign of him, he started panicing. So, he sent the Demon Kings after one of the children, except Beelzebub, who was to kill Jin and Lien. They weren't just trying to kill them though, they wanted to push each one to there limit and try to drag the darkness out to confirm that the right child was definitely killed. Beelzebub succeeded in drawing the darkness out of Jin earlier, that's why he said "So you are the one" after Jin killed the bugs without noticing. At that point more demons showed up there because they found the right one. The other kids are dead now leaving only Jin and Lien, so when Beelzebub failed, Lucifer came himself to kill Jin. The Demon Slayers knew that Jin was the correct child because he was bathed in the dark aura when he was born. They also knew that the prophecy stated that a child from a specific demons lineage born with that power was to be Lucifers downfall.

So in recap:

1. Lucifer wasn't sure that Jin was the right child.
2. Other children of the same demon lineage were killed, but only Jin showed the darkness.

I hope that answers your questions, and I'm sorry for the confusion.

[b]Note to self:[/b]
Never promise anything when life has plenty of opportunities to hit you in the face with plenty of work when you least expect it

Finaly managed to (preliminary) finish up my app that has been sitting around the corner for a while now

[Spoiler=Azrael]N[b]ame: [/b]Azrael
[b]Age: [/b]Ancient
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Race: [/b]Demon (Previously one of the many angels that was cast out from Heaven with Lucifer)
[b]Personality: [/b]To say that Azrael´s hatred for humanity is deep is an understatement.
He [u]hates[/u] humanity with a burning passion, and view their world with nothing but pure hatred and disdain
as humans are to him nothing but one huge mockery of what he, claims to, have been,
and for the fact that they caused him to suffer in Hell for two millenia
(The latter is not an actuall fact as you probably want to point out but he believes it to be)

The humans are nothing beyond prey to be hunted for enjoyment and food in his eyes,
and he will happily destroy any mortal and demon slayer (the latter actually being a minor interest) of his that dares to face him

[Spoiler=[b]Weapon: [/b]The Fang of Oblivion][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2lmb7za.jpg[/img]

Rumored to have injured God himself during the rebellion, The Fang is just as much a riddle as it is dangerous since no one, not even Azrael, seems to know how it was made, and actually appears countless times, though more often than not only to dissapear just moments later, in human history, commonly described as "a fragment of absolute nothing".

Regardless of what made it, The Fang of Oblivion is imbued with an immense ammount of unholy energy capable of severely burning anyone attempting to wield it that is not a demon (Half-breeds can wield it but it'll be like touching red hot metall), as well as the ability to devour the soul of whatever it kills, figuratively banishing it to a sepparate existence plane, a perfect void, instead of allowing it to reach Heaven or Hell in the afterlife.

Those that are extra sensitive to auras will faintly hear screams eminating from the scythe.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=A[b]bilities][/b][Spoiler=[b]Leech[/b]]Azrael is capable to, by touch, slowly leech away the life-force of a target
and use it for his own gain to heal injuries or regain lost energy.
The target will slowly loose all color while it's life-force is being leeched away.

This however requires touch to work and will be interrupted if the target escapes from Azrael before dying.
If the target escapes, beyond short term appearance change, Leech will, as one might guess, only serve to lower the natural life-span of the target[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=[b]Hell Flash[/b]]
By focusing his demonic powers, Azrael can dissapear for a split second and reappear behind the target

What happens in detail is that Azrael reaches a speed most humans and lesser demon slayers are incapable of following, and thusly defending from, leaving them open for an attack, capable of inflicting massive damage unless defended from.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=[b]Hellfire Master[/b]]This is only partialy true in regards to what he is manipulating that it is in reality his own aura that manifests as hellfire. capable of being chanelled from his scythe by with different attacks or from his hands as a in the form of a typical blast.

Since it is hellfire, if something organic is burned, the area around the burn mark will look like it's infected or something along those lines before the cells begin to die of one after another untill it reaches "healthy" cells.
This is however cureable long before the cells begin to die.

If the target dies as a result of this attack, there will be no place in Heaven waiting for them but they will be sent straight to Hell to burn for an eternity[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=[b]The 13th Hour[/b]]As an aspect of death, Azrael can temporarely enter an "extra hour" known as The 13th Hour.
While in The 13th Hour, those withouth demon slayer powers, or "weak powers" (Think recently awakened)
will be frozen in time along with all inanimate objects.

Those with powers can in some cases experience a "slip stream" effect when Azrael enters the 13th hour and resist the effect to a minor degree, more often than not even breaking free from the effect.

This does however require him to be in demon form to use as he needs complete acess to his powers to do this since it drains a huge amount, which is the reason Azrael can only stay in it for a short time.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Class:[/b] Servant of Lucifer
[b]Theme Song: [/b]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5krINDGIeqw"]Xenosaga 3 - Godsibb[/url] [Character Theme]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzRYCz3CV2o"]God of War III - Brothers Of Blood[/url] [Fight Theme]
[Spoiler=Note]The Battle theme is for when he is in demon form and the beginning of it is meant to play as he release[/spoiler][Spoiler=Appearance][Spoiler=Human][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2d0exe0.jpg[/img]
This is one huge mockery to the very first human that dared to try and summon Azrael, since this is that human to a tee.
He has to this day pretty much only killed while in this form, and, not counting those capable of sensing his aura, every demon-slayer investigating it has only been lead to a long dead summoner, before getting Hell's Fang through their back[/spoiler][Spoiler=Demon][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/abhxrd.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] To say exactly where the story of Azrael begins would mean that you would more or less have to back to the dawn of time,
atleast if you ask Azrael himself as he claims to bee one of the angels that were cast down into Hell with Lucifer.

As God created mankind and ordered the angels to no longer serve only him, but instead serve mankind, a rebellion grew as some angels viewed themselves as only serving God and God only, while others outright refused to serve the faulty and mortal race called humans.
Azrael fell in the latter category.

God had created him to decide when the life of God's mortal creations would end by reaping the soul and sending it to the rightfull place in the afterlife, and thusly, Azrael knew the full extent of the human lifespan, and to think he would be serving something like that, A finite, faulty, meatsack, was nothing less than ridiculus.
Togeather with Lucifer and many others, they rebelled against God, only to be crushed, stripped of everything that made them angels, excluding their wings, and cast into the deepest pit of Hell.

Trapped in Hell, burning for what seemed like an eternity,
Azrael slowly grew into something far more sinister than he ever was during the rebellion against God.
His appearance became twisted, burned and corrupted into near irrecognizability, and what remained of his powers followed shortly after and grew several times over, feeding of his growing hate for mankind.
however, no matter how much he wished to, he could not leave Hell to begin purging Earth from humans.
God had bound them all in the lowest pits, and the bindings would take powers equall to those of God to break.
The only thing that could work past them was being summoned, and it took nearly two millenia before it happened to Azrael.
As some would guess, this is where he escaped for good.

His summoner, still waiting for Azrael to appear, became very pale, his eyes lost all life and his hair
became white as his life was sucked out by forces unseen.
Collapsing on the floor and, in his final moments, only seeing nothing but a mirror image of himself kneeling down
and watching him with a terrible grin.

Azrael has walked the world ever since, killing and slaughtering humans as he pleases, using the guise of his first summoner, or so he claims.
[/Spoiler]

Accepted xD Glad it's finished.

[quote name='Fader' timestamp='1330035997' post='5836432']
Could I perhaps...add an ultimate form to Rafael?
[/quote]

Sure. It'd just be his true form though.

[quote name='Heart of the swarm' timestamp='1330029500' post='5836242']
I hope yall don't think i left just waiting on yall to get the academy
[/quote]

Yes, my apologies. We should be getting there soon.

Archived