Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a Discussion with Kio about Aeklyn's Depression part, I decided to make 1 of the NPC Students that I sent after Aeklyn into a PC

[b]Name:[/b] [color=#000080]Jessica "Sakura" Daevlonv[/color]
[b]Age:[/b] 23
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Race:[/b] Half-Demon (More Specifically Half-[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satori_%28folklore%29"]Satori[/url])
[b]Grade:[/b] 3rd Year
[b]Personality:[/b] Jessica has a strange habit of being Crazy prepared for sometimes the most trivial of things, which includes [i]taking a simple walk from class to class[/i]. She originally had no desire to have friends, but befriending Aeklyn changed all of that, She desires to have a lot of friends. She is very brave and is also very protective of Aeklyn, but at times, She backs out of fights she knows she can't win. She is essentially the Bookworm of Aeklyn's friends, preferring to do a lot of research and planning before engaging into a battle.
[b]Weapon:[/b] Her Weapon includes a very short and pointy wand for drawing wards and a Caladbolg Staff known as "Slypher", mainly because that it's a Cypress Staff with a Snake's head, Unlike most Caladbolgs, Jessica's Caladbolg can actually speak to other people by using it's Snake head, and Incant a few Defensive Spells by itself.
[spoiler=Abilities]
[b]Racial Ability - Satori's Eye:[/b] Jessica, Being part Satori, Is capable of reading the Minds and Emotions of others, Much like Marta's Vocal Telekinesis, Except more powerful, She only has to make Eye Contact with her right eye to read her Victim's Mind

[b]Ward Arts of Magic and Healing [/b]- Instead of using conventional Magic like Most Magicians and healers, Jessica actually Imprints wards, This is not only a more powerful method to cast spells, but it also allows her to Imprint a Delayed Spell, unlike most Specca Users, Very Useful when she has bouts of wanting to be Crazy Prepared, but it's a slower method of casting spells, so to use this ability well, It's best to have that personality... Speaking of Wards...

[b]Grand Ward - [/b]This is a powerful Defensive Ward imprinted onto the front of Jessica's body, Extending up to the Shoulders and down to the Ankles and down the back of her arms by her mother that does not seem to go away when triggered, When Triggered, It triggers a Ward that the Grand Ward Makes, A Greater Sleep gas ward that spreads across the air quickly, This ward also makes her Immune to all kinds of Sleep Gas and Most Poisons, Eliminating the need of Necromancy Defense Classes, This ward cannot be Dispelled, but the Ward that this ward makes can be dispelled. When the ward triggers, It needs another 5 minutes before it can trigger again, and after triggering, It eliminates the protection that the ward gives until the Ward this Ward Makes is remade. [/spoiler]
[b]Class:[/b] Magician, Healer
[b]Crush:[/b] Satoris and Half-Satoris don't tend to have crushes because their Mind-Reading abilities is pretty much undesired, but that doesn't stop some people for making advancements toward her...
[spoiler=Class Course this tri:]
1[sup][size=1]st[/size][/sup] – Demonology IX
2[sup][size=1]nd[/size][/sup] – Basic Combat VII
3[sup][size=1]rd[/size][/sup] – Exorcism 101
4[sup][size=1]th[/size][/sup] – Advanced Combat III
5[sup][size=1]th[/size][/sup] – Elementalism III
6[sup][size=1]th[/size][/sup] – Anti-Demon Pharmaceuticals IV
7[sup][size=1]th[/size][/sup] – Enchantment and Enhancement IV Combined with Aeklyn's Tutoring
[Spoiler=Classes Taken:]Basic Combat I-VI, Demonology I-VIII, HoMaU I-IV, Basic Pharmaceuticals I-II, Demon Anatomy I-II, Aura Control I-II, Advanced Combat I-II, Alchemy 101, Enchantment and Enhancement I-III, Elementalism I-II, ADPh I-III[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZk00UIVWHM"]Eternity - Lyfthrasyr[/url]
[b]Appearance:[/b] She has long, Black Hair that is braided into 2 large Braids, has tanned skin, and has Different colored Eyes, Her Right eye being Dark Purple and her left eye being blue. She wears an ordinary school Uniform, You could see Black Tattoos on the back of her hands...
[spoiler=Bio:] Jessica was one of the few, unfortunate, people who had both their parent's killed by other demons. When Jessica had turned 3, Her mother implanted and tattooed a permanent ward on Jessica to keep her safe from everybody that could even threaten to do harm to her, a short time after the ward was placed, A Greater Demon ate her mother and killed her father, Thankfully, She was hidden and safe at that time...

Jessica loved both of her parents, which caused her to take their deaths horribly, she swore Revenge and decided to try Demon hunting herself, But unfortunately for her, She had to rely on her Grand Ward that was given to her by her mother to do most of the work, as she lacked the Experience, Until one day, She was saved by a Demon Slayer when her Grand Ward Refused to work when she was attacked 3 minutes later, Who happened to be an Old Woman, who was her Aunt, An Expert Demon Slayer. She gave her a referral to Blind Eyes before taking off to do her mission...

During her First year in Blind Eyes, She found out that she could make a good Wizard because of all the Specca Energy in her, but then, She could not find why she could not do Conventional Specca Magus, until she found out that she was capable of drawing out a more powerful and Malleable form of Specca Magus, known as "Gramming" or "Warding", Which she decided to use, since it fit her personality well. She befriended Aeklyn late in the first year and changed her outlook on having friends, She is called "Sakura" because Jessica's Demon Ancestry is Japanese and that was the first name people thought when they thought Japanese Names...

During her Second Year, She was appointed as Aeklyn's Partner during certain Missions, until 1 mission, She was almost kidnapped by a horde of Demons, This set off something inside of Aeklyn that made the Demons just Back off from Jessica and Bow down to Aeklyn as if she was one of their kind, She could not believe her eyes during that time, Aeklyn's eyes were red with Slit pupils, Her fear had taken over her body at that time...

She remains fearful for and of Aeklyn during her Third year, Being careful not to set off what had happened last year... [/spoiler]

Name: Soren Ragus
Race: Half demon
Grade: 3rd
Personality: He is unpreditable at times and will go off in a blind rage for no good reason. This dosn't happen to often especially when Jessica is around. He will do what everes in his power to protect those around him. He can be seriesous at times and acually focus on what he's doing. He is also argent while being careing at the same time.
Weapon: None
Ability:
Consume- ( If to over power than will be removed) If He beats a demon with out killing it he can Consume its power and later use that power to Instantly heal fatal wounds.( 1 heal per demon) Requires 2 minites of the deamo nnot moveing to be consumed.
Shadow Leap- Allows him to jump from place to place while he's in contact with a shadow to another shadow
Class: Beserker
Crush: Jessica "Sakura" Daevlonv
Class Course this tri:
1st- Takes no classes
2nd- Advance Combat III
3rd- Exorcism 101
4th- Demonolgy IX
5th- Advanced Hand-to-hand III
6th - Necromancy Defense
7th-Basic Combat VII
Theme Song: (optional)
Appearance: [url="http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/k9/0f/vl/_8691_full.jpg"][color=#1E4371]http://cdn.pimpmyspa.../_8691_full.jpg[/color][/url]
Bio: He was born in london england and watched as his deamon mother devoured humans left and right. He didn't think much of till one day when he was 17 years old he overheard his mother talk about eating him. He ran away from herto find somewhere safe. He learned to civalize himself yet retained some of his savage traits. He joined blind eye because he thought it be a safe place to hide. He found it weird that he didn't know what type of demon he was. He went throught the first year keeping his history a past to everyone around him. He feel head over hills for Jessica but kept it hidden as well. He felt that he would not be her type at all, so he stayed back. Over the second year he met Aeklyn A few time walking around with Jessica. He felt something off about Akelyn but kept it to himself.

That's fine so long as she's still Susanoo's sister. You can't have the legendary god Susanoo without his griping about his sis and how she complains about little things he does, like skinning her favourite pony and crushing her favourite priestess to death with the carcass. [i]Little things.[/i]

You know at this point I should probably just ask for a list of Japanese Gods you intend to use for whatever reason.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1330853278' post='5855696']
Yeah, I believe that Amaterasu, Amida, and maybe Inari are it. Oh, and Izanami.
[/quote]

(I know this is pretty much does not relate to anything)

Fun thing about Inari being in this is that I'm currently going back and forth on my half-demon being part Kitsune (Kitsune, the good ones, being servants of Inari)
Part of me wants him/her (yeah, I'm even going back and forth on the gender XD) to be part Kitsune since I'm (right now) going for a Arcana Knight.

Archived