Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright then...

[spoiler=True Form Rafael]
Rafael has a long snake tail and sharp claws. His skin becomes solid black and his eyes still glow with infernal flames. His speeds are rivals to that of light. He obtains goat like horns that curl on his head with the rest of his black hair. [/spoiler]

Okay, so after 2 weeks of putting it off, i've decided to join when you guys reach the school. Also, i feel i need to ask if i may still join? Not the best rper but i can give a go. :)

And here is my app.

Name: Kiriki Heita

Race: Half-Demon

Grade: 1st year

Personality: A kind personality, when in any situation will tend to the help of others rather then the needs of herself.
A Honerable but yet Selfless person who loves all, Demons included. Typically the outcast who is not ever
really seen but will still be there to help out. Badass when the time comes to it and is an all around cool kid.

Weapon: Scythe. Black handle, Silver blade, skull on top of blade, Small broken chain on bottom of it.
Ability: Smoke Handling - Generates black smoke that sharpens, allowing for combat.
Aethrs:
Shadow's Defence- Armor born straight out of darkness itself. (lasts for a few moments, can take a 1 hit before broken)
Bloody Thread- Laces the enemy with threads, then cutting them to pieces. (must have physical contact first)
Shadow Dash- Jump throught the shadows to jump a short distance. (can go through walls.)
Eye of Sorrow- Sees the true emotions of humans and ignores the Mist when used, and puts more strain on body.(Can only see out of left eye.) Black flame forms around eye, and covers.
Bashing Skulls- Removes skull from scythe and can then hurl at others, along with it returning after hitting its target.

Class: Arcana, Knight

Class Course this tri:

1st-Basic Combat 1
2nd-Demonology 1
3rd-Alchemy 101
4th-Aura Control 1
5th-Basic Pharmaceutics 1
6th-History of the Macabre and Unknown 1

Crush: Lien Akatsuki

Appearance:
[IMG]http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac19/animegurl18_2009/Anime%20Pictures/Anime%20Girls/scythe2.jpg[/IMG]

Bio: As an orphan, was typically ignored and taunted for her strange hair and her eye color because they were, Different. But she put it off and did her best in her studies at school and didnt let most of the taunts get to her.
Also most of her friends consisted of a doll she made at the age of 5 and herself. She still has the doll to this very day and refers to it for help when needed. Her foster parents that adopted her at 7 typically ignored her and
treated her like crap, compared to their biological son, John. Kiriki hated john with a dying passion because he always got the good stuff, like the toys, clothes, living quarters, and food. All around she was treated like crap
till the age of 14 when she left her crap home and started living off the streets. She was shortly discovered Prof, Faust, who taught her of demons and of the school, Blind eyes, for demon slaying. Since then she has become dedicated
to becoming a demon slayer and doing all that she can to have a better life since then.

Working on a second app for a Half-demon since it might take a while untill there is an "appropriate" moment to introduce Azrael.

No promises but, regardless, I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten about this.
(Also a secret app is in the works but need to figure out how I can make it fit with "what I have")

Archived