Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Aeklyn "Ashley" Dalena
Age: 22 (She looks like a 18 year old as she stopped physically Maturing at the age of 18)
Race: Half-Demon (She calls them Halfas), More specifically, She's an Alice (Which is a Rare Type of Half-Succubus that takes more after their Demon parent)
Grade: 3rd
Personality: Aeklyn tends to prefer being alone, but desires to have some friends. She has a peculiar hate for demons that actually runs from the Mother's Side of her family, but not to her peers, the Half-Demons. She is Extra Cruel when it comes to killing Demons, Often Making them suffer and having them beg to put them out of their misery. She is also very resourceful and tends to find a use for every hint of a Demon's Body. Aside from her Tendencies, She is Immature for her age, or even what she looks like as her age.
Weapon: Aeklyn uses a Caladbolg who calls himself "Daemonium Tormentarii" but responds to "Montormen". It takes the form of a Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, It can Store Bullet Recipes on it's Left Side in the form of Runes that Only an Alice can Understand.
[spoiler=Abilities:]
-Enchant - She has the Ability to Infuse Elements into the Bullets she fires before loading them into her gun, Learned from her Mother, Due to her experience in Enchanting and Enhancing Class, She is capable of Enchanting many other things, Including her Gun.
[Spoiler=Bullet Enchantments include:]
Fire - Creates a small Explosion upon impact that catches anything in the blast radius on fire
Ice - Creates a small Explosion upon impact that Freezes anything in the blast radius
Lightning - It basically Electrifies anything in the 1 foot radius of the Impact, Shocking the next thing touching the Impact Zone
Ground - It essentially becomes an equivalent of a Rubber Bullet, Making the person hurt like hell, but not dealing any sort of severe damage
Wind - Essentially Creates a Wind Spear that throws anything out of the hands of the person when it hits, Sometimes severely damaging the person's clothes on direct hit.
Sunlight - Fires a Ray of Light that can burn through almost anything, It Pierces Bulletproof Armor and Barriers, This is the Hardest for her to Enchant into
Plant - Depending on the Plant, It can either explode into a cloud of Pollen, Stain the target with a very easy to track and very hard to wash off stain, shoot a Spear of Bamboo, or Make a Shotgun shell of Thorns[/spoiler]
-Omniether Bullets - Using the Runic Recipe on the side of her Gun, She is capable of creating bullets that look like Blanks when loading, But when Shot, It creates an Ethereal Blast that when hitting a possessed human, It throws out what is possessing the human at that instant, It does not hurt either the Possessed individual or whatever was possessing it. When these kinds of Bullets are shot at Demons or Halfas, It simply throws them backwards. When this blast passes through a human body, it does nothing to the human, but it speeds up the blast as it passes through...
-Mask of the Mist - An Ability that was passed down from her Mother and Perfected by herself, She can Escape the Perception of everything whenever she wants to and take whatever she holds with her, This Obviously does not work if people know that they're there. A lot of times, She unconsciously uses this ability... Hilarity ensues afterward
-Note: The Above Ability is, in my opinion, powerful enough to take 2 slots[/spoiler]
Class: Sniper
Crush: None
[spoiler=Class Course this tri:]
1[sup]st[/sup] – Demonology IX
2[sup]nd[/sup] – Basic Combat VII
3[sup]rd[/sup] – Exorcism 101
4[sup]th[/sup] – Advanced Combat III
5[sup]th[/sup] – Marksmanship IV
6[sup]th[/sup] – Data Analysis 101
7[sup]th[/sup] – Enchantment and Enhancement Tutoring
[spoiler='Classes Taken:'] Basic Combat I-VI, Demonology I-VIII, Marksmanship I-III, HoMaU I-IV, Basic Pharmaceuticals I-II, Demon Anatomy I-II, Aura Control I-II, Advanced Combat I-II, Alchemy 101, Enchantment and Enhancement I-IV [/spoiler][/spoiler]
Theme Song: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNIWAdvSVw"]Scaretale - Nightwish[/url]
Appearance: Aeklyn at first glance seems like she took a lot after her father, She looks like a young, Somewhat Busty, Blonde Girl, The only thing that is very out of place of her would be her Black, Devil-like Tail. Within School Grounds, She keeps her Wings and Tail Rolled up in her school Uniform, Which consists of a Black Vest and a long Skirt. Outside of school, She dresses as what would be called a "Goth-Loli" Outfit with her Tail and Wings Sticking out. She is very Cute and Sexy, Garnering a lot of Attention from the Male Student Body. Outside of school, She has actually been confused as a Demon quite a few times by Many Demons...
Bio: Aeklyn was born when her mother, Who was a wandering fortune-teller, was Raped by an Incubus. She raised Aeklyn to take her place as a. Her mother passed down a technique that was unique to her to Aeklyn before her mother abandoned her at the age of 5, when her tail started to grow and become noticeable, which in turn, was sent to her Uncle and Aunt to be raised further. It was 13 years afterward that when he was hunting, her Uncle fell prey to a werewolf. Aeklyn and her Aunt had sworn revenge on the demons afterward and her Aunt sent Aeklyn to the Blind Eyes Academy of the Supernatural...

During her First Year, People were commenting about her now fully grown tail, and after a few days, She kept her tail rolled up and out of sight, And after that, She became attractive and very popular. She was also an Ace Student of the Academy, Envied by even Smart People. So with that, after a lesson on Caladbolgs, She went out partying, but by then, She was allured by a voice that brought her out to an Alley to go Dumpster Diving and she found a perfectly intact Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle... That talked... Yes, She had found a Caladbolg which had bound to her soul when she had found it...

During her Second Year, a pair of Wings Started to grow, which was another thing to hide from the School, and when doing her missions to hunt demons, Some of the Lesser Demons actually confused her as one of their own Kind (Since Technically, An Alice is still considered a Demon, Even if they're only Half-Demon). When the student body had heard of this, She became not only popular, but a Popular Target for Jokes and Stuff, and then the Teachers heard of what went on. They were astounded by such a feat that they allowed her to Tutor her favorite class, Enchantments and Enhancements, During her next year...

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1329501156' post='5822681']
@Scarlet:
lol You laways make your characters female and kinda cruel. xD
[/quote]

For me, Female RP Characters always seem easier and more fun to control than Male RP Characters for some really odd reason

As for the Cruel Characters, It's not always the case, It actually depends on what Idea I have made to begin with (I Always desire to be different than other people, Even in RPs) I've shown a few examples here, Like How I used a Specific Race of Demon to Describe my Character's race (In this case, An Alice, Which is a Half-Succubus, But sometimes can be mistaken for a Lesser Demon of it's entirety, even by other Lesser Demons.), and by how she's Tutoring a Class

Hey, guys. Imma start having Cole be more serious from now on. Not to an extent that it wouldn't be consitant, but a little more serious would go a long way. :I

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1329505443' post='5822791']
For me, Female RP Characters always seem easier and more fun to control than Male RP Characters for some really odd reason

As for the Cruel Characters, It's not always the case, It actually depends on what Idea I have made to begin with (I Always desire to be different than other people, Even in RPs) I've shown a few examples here, Like How I used a Specific Race of Demon to Describe my Character's race (In this case, An Alice, Which is a Half-Succubus, But sometimes can be mistaken for a Lesser Demon of it's entirety, even by other Lesser Demons.), and by how she's Tutoring a Class
[/quote]
Maybe I'll try a female character in my next RP. I have only tried it once.
Any pointers? XD

Archived