Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

Was gonna comment on that, but Hydra got to is first xD Also, sorry nothing's happened for you yet Hydra. Trying to speed this up so that you're other characters can be involved more.

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1329539108' post='5823952']
[i]"EDIT: Also, Mike's a 32 year old teacher... And he's a rather large man, so you may want edit the post where she see's him as a little boy.[/i]"

Thanks a bunch, I Editted (Most of the guys I am dealing with here are Freshmen, so It was sorta hard to see if he was a teach)

"[i]Yeah, you can't make your character so strong that she can beat a demon king right off the bat.[/i]"

She doesn't Actually Outright Beat a Demon King, but rather is almost strong enough to be capable of forcing it to retreat...

[i]"Well, I never said you couldn't, but it kinda takes away from the specialness of being a Demon King if a student beats one in the first part. No offense to Flandre."[/i]

I'm actually trying to hold back here, So no offense taken. To be Honest, I'm actually trying to be stronger than typical 3rd years, As an Alice, Despite being Half-Human, I Can still be confused for a Demon (Which is why I keep a Low Profile with my Tail and Wings within the academy)
[/quote]

Alright, just wanted to make sure and I understand what you're saying, but Beelzebubs not gonna be holding back anymore.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah same. Although I think we found both Cole's and Rafael's personality's and fighting skills through this so...I did make one post however. It was a wave. You could have Puff teleport you then and you could avoid it because I can tell either Rafael or Cole is going to ragequit in a sec.

[quote name='Fader' timestamp='1329541297' post='5824012']
Yeah same. Although I think we found both Cole's and Rafael's personality's and fighting skills through this so...I did make one post however. It was a wave. You could have Puff teleport you then and you could avoid it because I can tell either Rafael or Cole is going to ragequit in a sec.
[/quote]
Yeah, I'm pretty sure what I did was PPing. I wasn;t paying attention to what I was writing so if you'd like, we can change our last posts or you can get me back. Either way, Cole was gonna ragequit. xD I need your answer before I post again.

[quote name='Hydra of Gentlemanliness' timestamp='1329539486' post='5823963']
Flandre, please tread carefully. Making one of the most powerful demons in existence, a being that's lived for longer than any civilization and serves as a king of hell itself, look like a total chump in combat is definitely verging on something power play-y.
[/quote]

Okay Man, I will definitely keep that in mind, Although I do plan on giving him a good run for his money... I'll try not to kill him though, as I should work up based on Killing Demon Types, I may end being put in a hospital or Retreating, But I'll Discuss this with Kio...

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1329541285' post='5824011']
Was gonna comment on that, but Hydra got to is first xD Also, sorry nothing's happened for you yet Hydra. Trying to speed this up so that you're other characters can be involved more.
[/quote]

Not much of an issue. I intend Masa and Rinne to both be students at the moment, so they likely won't play into it until the school actually comes up. Reimu is actually looking for the schoolgrounds and Susanoo's already in Osaka.

@Fader. Yeah, he's accepted.

@Hydra, Katoki, and Flandre: So in the case of Beelzebub, I think that he should knock Aeklyn around and seriously wound her, but before he can kill, Susanoo arrives. Knowing he can't face Aeklyn, Mike, and Susanoo alone, he retreats back to Hell and leaves Mike and Susanoo to care for Aeklyn. Sound good?

@ALL: I just added a Story thus far portion to the main post. Look at this if you feel you fell behind.

[spoiler=Made another app]

Name: Mr. Ghest Korashi
Race: Half-Demon
Grade: Teacher
Personality: Mr Korashi is one of the Teachers that all students love, but don't know why. He can be humorous, but typically chooses not to. Although he manages his emotions well kids do not try to make him angry. He does talk throughout class and does lots of hands on work as needed. He answers all questions as asked. When he is in combat and pushed to his limits, he does not show anger and keeps silent and lets his magic do the tricks for him.
Weapon: He wields an Azure/Purple Staff(It changes colors) known as the Twilight-Conjuror. It absorbs Arcane energy from the Earth or other elements from it and through Mr Korashi for greater casting and spellpower.
[spoiler=Abilities:]
1. Arcane Cannon-His Signature attack, the name says it all.
2. Fireball- Again, name says it all.
3. Ice Blast- Released in several forms, can freeze enemy.
4. Gust- Can either whip up a whirlwind around the opponent, send one after them, or blow harsh winds at one.
[spoiler=5. Twilight Magic]
Uses purple arcane of chaos to rain on an enemy from the sky.
Releases a bolt of Demonic Purple Arcane at an enemy
Finisher-(His Last Resort) His fiery core comes into play bending Arcane,Twilight,Water,Fire,Wind, and Earth into a powerful White(or purple) ball of energy he can fire at the enemy. [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Class: Magician
Crush: Unless Magic counts, none.
Class Course this tri:
Elementalism Teacher
Necromancy Defense Teacher
Theme Song: N/A
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/24l24ac.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]
Bio: Mr Korashi was born the son of a Human Warlock female, and his father was an infernal demon. His Mother was slain by a Demon she tried to enslave as her minion. His father was the only one left. He gave him his Everburning heart which he used and is now a part of him.(see the picture) Which he keeps concealed by his robe, unless he is in a pinch. His father then was also slain. 7 Year old Ghest was alone. He traveled the planet and noted the elements around him. At 10 he realized he could manipulate them. At 12 he discovered Arcane, and at 15 he learned how to use his Demonic part to convert it into Twilight Magic. He is now arguabley the greatest magician to Walk the planet. [/spoiler]

Archived