Blind Eyes season 1 [Trimester 1 has started][accepting][Pg-16]

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, as long as said human can see through the Mist they can be Demon Slayers, though they aren't as great as the half-demon ones in most cases. They can still teach, but it's more difficult to use Magus for them.

EDIT: Marta's headed there. Jin, Lien, and 4 Demon Slayers are there too. Oh, and a demonic army. Can't forget them xD

Name: John Skrall
Race:Half Demon(Imp to be precise)
Grade:1[sup]st[/sup]
Personality: John is a sarcastic, dimwitted yet clever, humorus, and loud [i]little[/i] Half-Demon. He is very clever when it comes to jokes, but a moron when it deals with school. He always has something to say. He is also very flirtacious, but it often fails seeing as he is so short and well...part imp.
Weapon:John doesn't use weapons all of it comes from his conjured Infernal energy.
Ability:
1. John can use his words and jokes to verbally confuse, and trick the opponent. he often uses insults or a random word.
2. He can cast Infernal Green Fireballs at enemies.
3. He can cause it to rain infernal mini-meteors in an open area.
4. He can make the opposition laugh hysterically uncontrollably. after a while.
Class:Arcana
Crush: Marta...yep the Headmistress...(You didn't say it had to be successful, and don't be surprised if he misbehaves to be sent to her office.)
Class Course this tri:
1. Data Analysis 101
2. Basic Pharmaceutics 1
3. Basic Combat 3
4. Demonology 1
5. History of the Macabre and Unknown 1
6. Demon Anatomy 1
7.Alchemy 101
8. Aura Control 1
Theme Song: None.
Appearance: John is roughly 2'10" tall and about 30 Pounds. He has green skin and a tail with hair on the end of it. he has stout legs and Yellow-Green eyes. He is mostly demon looking, but his human features include, human hands that are green and human ears. He also has 2 Long horns that go up making him about 3'5" tall.
Bio: John was never accepted by humans.(Not sure why though [/sarcasm]) His mother was an imp and his father a human. His human was an alcoholic and his mother advised him to stay away. His mother was rogue from other demons but was eventually put down by Baphomet. This was where he swore to avenge his mother and slay the Pure-Demons. When he socialized with other demons he was the center of attention and everyone's friend. He decides he must attend Demon-Hunting school to set himself in-line, train, and of course, meet some girls. Also, before his mother died, she gave him a book that told him he was a rare Half-Imp that could manipulate the minds of Humans, Demons, and everything in-between

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1329530885' post='5823630']
I know. He IS a Demon King though, so I can't make things too easy for you guys xD
[/quote]
I Hope he can Dodge this shot then, Oh wait, Not many Demons can Dodge Sunlight, But then again, 1 shotting demons isn't her forte, She prefers to make them beg to be put to rest before ending their life...

Sunlight Shots are Armor and Barrier Piercing and Pierces through Targets, But although they hurt severely, They cause very little damage, Even to Normal humans and Are used more for Crippling Via Pain...

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1329533481' post='5823738']
What is Demon Impulse?
[/quote]

Demon Impulse is basically the energy put off by his aura and surrounding aura's. What it does is it can be fired as a cannon or used to enhance body parts with something such as speed or strength, or maybe increase his mind. It increases with surrounding aura's and becomes more powerful when Rafael consumes blood.

[quote name='Fader' timestamp='1329534081' post='5823759']
Demon Impulse is basically the energy put off by his aura and surrounding aura's. What it does is it can be fired as a cannon or used to enhance body parts with something such as speed or strength, or maybe increase his mind. It increases with surrounding aura's and becomes more powerful when Rafael consumes blood.
[/quote]
Ah, well Cole's ability is kinda similar. He can move at very extreme speeds as long as he hasn't lost too much blood.

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1329533675' post='5823742']
I Hope he can Dodge this shot then, Oh wait, Not many Demons can Dodge Sunlight, But then again, 1 shotting demons isn't her forte, She prefers to make them beg to be put to rest before ending their life...

Sunlight Shots are Armor and Barrier Piercing and Pierces through Targets, But although they hurt severely, They cause very little damage, Even to Normal humans and Are used more for Crippling Via Pain...
[/quote]

Again though, he is a Demon King and in his true form, so he's gonna give them a lot of trouble. He's sorta half assing things right now. I'm not trying to make Aeklyn look weak, but this guy is a pretty tough demon even for a fully trained Demon Slayer

EDIT: Also, Mike's a 32 year old teacher... And he's a rather large man, so you may want edit the post where she see's him as a little boy.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1329536325' post='5823865']
again though, he is a Demon King and in his true form, so he's gonna give them a lot of trouble. He's sorta half assing things right now. I'm not trying to make Aeklyn look weak, but this guy is a pretty tough demon even for a fully trained Demon Slayer :/
[/quote]
Yeah, you can't make your character so strong that she can beat a demon king right off the bat.

Oh yeah, just a sec.

EDIT: Advanced Combat isn't a 1st year class.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1329536648' post='5823885']
Yeah, you can't make your character so strong that she can beat a demon king right off the bat.
[/quote]

Well, I never said you couldn't, but it kinda takes away from the specialness of being a Demon King if a student beats one in the first part. No offense to Flandre.

[i]"EDIT: Also, Mike's a 32 year old teacher... And he's a rather large man, so you may want edit the post where she see's him as a little boy.[/i]"

Thanks a bunch, I Editted (Most of the guys I am dealing with here are Freshmen, so It was sorta hard to see if he was a teach)

"[i]Yeah, you can't make your character so strong that she can beat a demon king right off the bat.[/i]"

She doesn't Actually Outright Beat a Demon King, but rather is almost strong enough to be capable of forcing it to retreat...

[i]"Well, I never said you couldn't, but it kinda takes away from the specialness of being a Demon King if a student beats one in the first part. No offense to Flandre."[/i]

I'm actually trying to hold back here, So no offense taken. To be Honest, I'm actually trying to be stronger than typical 3rd years, As an Alice, Despite being Half-Human, I Can still be confused for a Demon (Which is why I keep a Low Profile with my Tail and Wings within the academy)

Kakashi and Fader, [i]please[/i] try to keep an eye on how much you're posting, both of you have slipped under the four line minimum a couple times.

Flandre, please tread carefully. Making one of the most powerful demons in existence, a being that's lived for longer than any civilization and serves as a king of hell itself, look like a total chump in combat is definitely verging on something power play-y.

Fader, I think our fight is getting a little too heated...
Oh, and I may have Puff 'teleport' Cole to the school's nurse or somewhere he can heal because I doubt he'll stand back up from this fight for a little bit. You guys feel free to let us know if we're going overboard. :P
Oh, and whatever happened to the whol [b]school[/b] thing?

[quote name='Hydra of Gentlemanliness' timestamp='1329539486' post='5823963']
Kakashi and Fader, [i]please[/i] try to keep an eye on how much you're posting, both of you have slipped under the four line minimum a couple times.
[/quote]
Yeah, I noticed that too. I'll start back on my longer posts. xD

Archived