You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

FF Fan

Question

I got that message when trying to replace the image for one of my cards in my thread. Is this something new? The images I was posting were coming from imgur, but I wasn't sure if that was the problem since I had plenty of other pics in that post from there, but I went ahead and uploaded those same images to imageshack instead and I got the same message. What's going on here?

16 answers to this question

[quote name='FF Fan' timestamp='1329758871' post='5829112']
Does the problem get resolved on its own, or will the post permanently do that?

I'm just trying to figure out if I should just post new pics in another post.
[/quote]
Seeing as how when ever I try to image link to the gather it comes up, I'm going to say no. If you really need to, using a simple link to what ever image you want to show people will likely be the only real solution. However with cards, that will only go so fair to help...

Could be a horrible screw-up of IP.Board, or you're copying a .php link into here and trying to use it as a picture (.php is the same type of file used for the forums, containing code).

You sure you're grabbing the Direct Link of the picture, and not a whole massive link to your imgur album?

I don't even have an album on that site and in an earlier post I mentioned I used different links from other image hosters and the same thing happened. It really doesnt even have anything to do with that because when I attempt to add text the same thing occurs.

Archived