• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1333151861' post='5895416']
I don't think so. Your target is still the beast and there's no reason that a mind-based attack would hit anything but its intended target.
[/quote]

It only goes in a strait line. But i didnt know he was behind it. Makes sence tho.

YOU WILL LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can imagine matthew holding the chainsaw to cally and shouting that!

[quote name='Cherry_Blossom' timestamp='1333427811' post='5899843']
YOU WILL LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can imagine matthew holding the chainsaw to cally and shouting that!
[/quote]
That was the exact image in my head when I realized the disastrous outcomes of allowing Matthew to have a weapon of any sort.
I'm serious, I'm not sure we can trust Matthew with a weapon of any sort, but it's too late now.
Because I can see that there is no way that Matthew will give up his weapon :P

[quote name='Cacophony' timestamp='1333428924' post='5899851']
That was the exact image in my head when I realized the disastrous outcomes of allowing Matthew to have a weapon of any sort.
I'm serious, I'm not sure we can trust Matthew with a weapon of any sort, but it's too late now.
Because I can see that there is no way that Matthew will give up his weapon :P
[/quote]

Don't worry. If anything the tactical blacks wearing woman with lightning claws will keep him in check.

Archived