• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Katoki' timestamp='1331907637' post='5873127']
Ooh DK you could also have Cally have an ability that like covers her in light and shots light blades/bullet thingies at the person she is fighting or she could inprisons the baddy in light and slowly stabs and crushs them.. These ideas are on absolutely no sleep so if these are bad ideas I apologize._.
[/quote]

Those actually give me a few ideas. I shall work on them!

It was perfectly fine.
Everyone's has been :)

Also, nice dark planet, whoever mentioned that in the sky.
Makes me think of Smallville and the ending of the series with the planet Apocalypse.
Which is an awesome semi-reference
:P

Once everyone has posted, I'll have Filomena react with a "HOLY *******!" and other related shenanigans.

Why thank you. I've only once used a female character before, and it was Cally. Didn't get to do much though. When I first introduced her, it was with my other character and she was more of a supporting role. When the two split in the RP, she was thrown straight into action, killing guards left and right. So...I'm a little rusty on RPing as a female.

On another note, she was a Vampire in that RP. :<

[quote name='Summer Rain' timestamp='1331954660' post='5874304']
It was perfectly fine.
Everyone's has been :)

Also, nice dark planet, whoever mentioned that in the sky.
Makes me think of Smallville and the ending of the series with the planet Apocalypse.
Which is an awesome semi-reference
:P

Once everyone has posted, I'll have Filomena react with a "HOLY *******!" and other related shenanigans.
[/quote]

What's my limit on powers?

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#666666]Powers: (In the order learned)[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Clear sight - Can see clearly in some of the brightest lights and can see further than normal in the sunlight.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Solar Flare (Totally jacking this power because it's awesome) - Stands directly in front of sunlight and uses it to temporarily blind those in front of her.[/size][/font][/color]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#666666][size=3]Healing Light - Surrounds target with light that heals any wounds or ailments. The stronger she becomes, the faster it works.[/size][/color][/font]
[size=3][color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Solar Shield - Creates a small, thin shield attached to her left forearm. Thickness, durability, and size increases as she grows [/font][/color][color=#666666]stronger.[/color][/size]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Espada de luz brillante (Sword of Bright Light) - Blade made of pure light that manifests in her right hand. Length and sharpness increases as she gets stronger.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
Solar Burst - Gathers up as much solar energy as she can and emits it all from her body in all directions at the same time.
Solar Blast - Gathers up as much solar energy as she can and emits it from her right hand in a concentrated blast.

Yes, there are multiple references in there. And the obvious drawback is that she gets exhausted.

I guess everyone not noticing everyone else is just what everyone decided to do.
Afterall, I did say the finer detail were up to the imagination, so for all anyone knows there were different chambers within the cavern.

If that is everyone, I'll get on with Filomena say "WTF" and stuff.

Archived