• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eeh I just wanted to add a bitt more to it. Love how he called Raven motor mouth after he only says like three things xD. I feel like they are gonna fight back and forth for a while.. And the vulgarity seems to fight pretty good with him xD

:P
This distrust is starting to amuse me.
No-one trust anyone else. Even Matthew doesn't trust Filo, and he's freaking happy-go-lucky-ish.
Seems like all the trust in the group is spent on betting tokens on what is gonna happen, leaving none for anyone else.
And it's a bet no-one wins.

Considering the RPs I've been in before, it's a rather pleasant change.
Most RPs I'm in have two 'groups': the friendly people and the shy/quiet/socially awkward.
Having a single group comprised of every trick in the book and a guide that nobody likes...
This is so awesome.

lol well I think it added to the character development with us NOT being able to choose the element that each one uses. That made you think of a more interesting character, and actually put some effort into it, unlike if 13 or 14 people wanted to use shadows, would make a character all dark and silent, so it made people actually think of how to make their characters.

DK only allows men who have proven themselves to have an actual relationship with Cally! And the only man that has done so is my half demon character I use on multiple forums who is more commonly known as Brian or Jack! Stay away from Cally Victor! Or I'll bring Brian/Jack/whatever name I decide to use into this! D:<

Archived