• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='sirluke99' timestamp='1332029797' post='5875672']
Is that everybody?? :) how come we dont ntice each other in the cavrn? It would seem pretty obviouse. Are we all in different chambers?
[/quote]

But...there were different doors with our symbols...so it's safe to assume that our caverns do not intersect? o.o

Also, are my powers accepted?

[quote name='Phantom Warrior' timestamp='1332464643' post='5884477']
Yes you did DK, and thank you for pushin the story along lol
[/quote]
[quote name='Katoki' timestamp='1332464883' post='5884485']
Haha good job DK
[/quote]

I appreciate it guys, but that post came out of no where. xD

I logged on, read Summer's post, then skipped every post after it. Figured they were all about splitting headaches, blinding light, maybe an occasional hi/introduction, etc. Based on that, I had Cally coming out asking questions and stuff. After that, I realized I didn't have enough for a post and I was out of time. So I mentioned something about the Otherworld and hit send. ...just now read the other posts. xD

Long story short, DK is a master of skimming through posts catching the important things and posting decent things on a whim at the last second. ...expect many of such posts throughout this RP.

Also...DK talks in third person occasionally, even in real life. DK does not know why he does this, only that he enjoys it. .....I think I have a few mental problems. <_<

DK understand this, but DK does many other things...like procrastinate...act like he is not going to post in the RP...attempts to de-rail main story-line when he is actually helping it...you get where DK is going with this. The sad part is that DK actually enjoys this stuff. ....DK thinks you guys are going to kill him before this RP is over. o.o

Archived