• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reservation noted
And yes, I really do need some more non-NPC females
As of the current moment all that stands is Lara, coupled with some rebels and a guide - Yuki isn't female - and so on.
A few more females would be greatly appreciated

And since the current ratio is 5:1 - off the top of my head, give or take a male - to guys, I won't be accepted male characters for a while.
Anyone reading this, if it screws you over, sorry :l

Ok, sorry, I've been meaning to take that off the list, but homework is an ass and I have a lot of it.
Besides, it doesn't matter anyway, but I'll remove it regardless.

Don't worry sirluke, I accept you now (though the double post thing is a pain for me and my copy+paste)
You are the last male character I will accept, period :)

Matthew - Psychic (all usual limitations apply, so no mind control)

Since Psychic - my collective word for everything involving mind-related powers - is a little controversial, I may be a little strict on what powers you can and can't use for Matthew.

:)

Now just females, alright people? ONLY females.

[quote name='TheAlchemist' timestamp='1331256475' post='5862547']
I said reserve cancelled. Get my name off reserve list.
[/quote]

I don't know who you are, but the attitude you have shown in the few posts contained within this thread is really pissing me off. And you don't wanna piss off a Dwarf. <_<

[quote name='Summer Rain' timestamp='1331269205' post='5862747']
Now just females, alright people? ONLY females.
[/quote]

I will be making a female application as soon as possible. I had a female character in another RP once (the only one too! O:), but the RP died before I could really develop her. So I'm going to transfer over this this RP, with a few changes of course. :3

Also, I will not be at a computer (other than tonight) until Sunday night or Monday (it is now 11:42, Thursday night). I will be doing some extensive testing for my Yugioh deck for the regionals I will be attending in Fort Worth this Saturday. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences this delay may cause.

[quote name='TheAlchemist' timestamp='1331256475' post='5862547']
I said reserve cancelled. Get my name off reserve list.
[/quote]

I''m surprised that you actuallt came back to this thread and checked the reserve list. If you don't want to be involved just shut up and leave.

[quote name='sirluke99' timestamp='1331308113' post='5862971']
I have a question. Would shooting my mind out of my body to tempararily take control of my enemy count? (the body would fall down, cause the mind would be gone.) Just asking, incase.
[/quote]
I would only support this if you weren't able to take control of players and stronger people.
That would kinda ruin it. :/

[quote name='TheAlchemist' timestamp='1331313890' post='5863072']
Me not scared of no dwarf.
[/quote]
Wow! You must really love this RP for coming back so much!

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1331329802' post='5863375']
I would only support this if you weren't able to take control of players and stronger people.
That would kinda ruin it. :/
[/quote]

Yea. That was what I intended.

[quote name='sirluke99' timestamp='1331308113' post='5862971']
I have a question. Would shooting my mind out of my body to tempararily take control of my enemy count? (the body would fall down, cause the mind would be gone.) Just asking, incase.
[/quote]

Since it's backfire is rather good for such a powerful ability, I will allow this.
However, I wouldn't expect Matthew to do this a lot. Afterall, he'd learn the risk of leaving his body, which is probably one of the more dangerous powers to have.
And, of course, no possessing players or the stronger of the Otherworld beings. If it's a 'grunt' levelled baddie, go right ahead. If it's Yuki or ????, heck no.

Of course, if you discussed with a player a bit in advance about controlling their player temporarily, and they agreed to such actions, that's perfectly fine.
But since we're all basically super powered beings, that'd equate to similar dificulty as possessing a higher up.

Just sayin'

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1331271806' post='5862778']
I will be making a female application as soon as possible. I had a female character in another RP once (the only one too! O:), but the RP died before I could really develop her. So I'm going to transfer over this this RP, with a few changes of course. :3

Also, I will not be at a computer (other than tonight) until Sunday night or Monday (it is now 11:42, Thursday night). I will be doing some extensive testing for my Yugioh deck for the regionals I will be attending in Fort Worth this Saturday. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences this delay may cause.
[/quote]
Not being on your computer for a bit is perfectly fine. Afterall, I have a plentyload of homework I have to complete before the long weekend is out, so my posting amount will be considerably lessened by that.
:)

Archived