• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#666666]Username: Dwarven King[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#666666]Name: Cally Smith[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#666666]Gender: Female[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#666666]Age: 22[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#666666]Appearance: Cally stands at 5'8" with all the right curves. Her chest sticks out just far enough to be noticed, but not to far. She has long, shapely legs which she shows off by either wearing shorts, skirts, or tight pants. Her hair is a deep, dark brown that falls down to her shoulder blades. She occasionally braids so that it doesn't get in the way. Her eyes on the other hand are a bright green. On her face are a few freckles that are hard to see due to the size of them and the few number of them. Her favorites shirts to wear though are simple ones with skulls on them showing others she isn't just some girly girl. Around her neck is a locket, who's contents is unknown to all but her.[/color]

[color=#666666]Personality: Cally is a flirt. Simple as that. She isn't shy in the least bit and will always talk to someone, especially if she believes it will benefit her. Her flirtatious behavior has also been known to get her quite a few free things. But because of your outgoing personality and flirting habits, she has developed a perceptive eye and is quite cautious. To many times has she flirted with the wrong guy, or got involved in the wrong conversation and almost paid for it. Now, she is careful who she trusts and is always ready to hurt somebody.[/color]

[color=#666666]History: Cally lived like any other girl lived during her time. She had a wonderful childhood as she grew up. He parents treated her right while rarely spoiling her. She even traveled a lot to museums, theme parks, and all those fun stuff. It was when she entered High School that she began to develop her current personality. Before then, everyone had viewed her as just another girl that didn't mind running around playing tag. But now her body was beginning to develop. He chest began to grow, her face smoothed out, her legs became shapely, etc. Everyone began to notice, and soon she realized she could use this to her advantage. Nothing to bad though. Mainly free dates where the guy thought he would make it to second base, but never did.[/color]

[color=#666666]When she graduated High School, she continued her flirtatious behavior, getting free drinks at bars, free meals, etc. Not all the time though. Just here and there. She wasn't really a moocher as she was fully capable of taking care of herself, which she was. She just couldn't deny free things, especially when the guy, and sometimes girl, insisted. She soon grew cautious though when one day she caught the attention of a bad man. Unknown to her, he was the rapists the police were looking for at that time. Before the end of the night, she had fallen into his trap, except he did not know she was a fighter. When the police finally arrested the man, he had a broken nose, a ear cut off, missing teeth, and a broken arm. She wasn't about to let a man do as he pleased.[/color]

[color=#666666]Weapons: Two Daggers, each strapped within her boots. [/color]
[color=#666666]A three foot long chain with a blade at the end wrapped around her waist[/color]
[color=#666666]Two pistols, each with a nine bullet capacity, each strapped to her sides, just above the chain.[/color]

[color=#666666]Powers: (In the order learned)[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Clear sight - Can see clearly in some of the brightest lights and can see further than normal in the sunlight.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Solar Flare (Totally jacking this power because it's awesome) - Stands directly in front of sunlight and uses it to temporarily blind those in front of her.[/size][/font][/color]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#666666][size=3]Healing Light - Surrounds target with light that heals any wounds or ailments. The stronger she becomes, the faster it works.[/size][/color][/font]
[size=3][color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Solar Shield - Creates a small, thin shield attached to her left forearm. Thickness, durability, and size increases as she grows [/font][/color][color=#666666]stronger.[/color][/size]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Espada de luz brillante (Sword of Bright Light) - Blade made of pure light that manifests in her right hand. Length and sharpness increases as she gets stronger.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
Solar Burst - Gathers up as much solar energy as she can and emits it all from her body in all directions at the same time.
Solar Blast - Gathers up as much solar energy as she can and emits it from her right hand in a concentrated blast.

Alright DK, aside from a few problems with redundancy and some mix-ups of person in your app(Namely in the bio and personality respectively) I am going to exercise my power as co-host and accept you. Rain hasn't filled me in on what elements there are and which ones are remaining, but if she hadn't given fire to someone else I'd be suggesting that you get it. Maybe Light would be fitting for Cally to have, but it really isn't my decision to make.

[quote name='Ketodama' timestamp='1331755468' post='5870551']
Alright DK, aside from a few problems with redundancy and some mix-ups of person in your app(Namely in the bio and personality respectively) I am going to exercise my power as co-host and accept you. Rain hasn't filled me in on what elements there are and which ones are remaining, but if she hadn't given fire to someone else I'd be suggesting that you get it. Maybe Light would be fitting for Cally to have, but it really isn't my decision to make.
[/quote]

I felt bad for not having it posted last night like I promised, so I rushed it. When I rush apps, I get redundant and cause mix-ups of person. But I assure you, my actual RP skills are far better.

And I was actually thinking Fire as well. Up to Rain though. ^^

I'll try to think of some light powers you can use if you want. It might be a little hard to base them around Cally's personality. You could have her have healing best abilities. Always need for a white mage xD. You could also have shielding powers. Or something like that xD

Ooh DK you could also have Cally have an ability that like covers her in light and shots light blades/bullet thingies at the person she is fighting or she could inprisons the baddy in light and slowly stabs and crushs them.. These ideas are on absolutely no sleep so if these are bad ideas I apologize._.

Archived