*The YCM Weekly Headquarters*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1338768620' post='5951714']
Blah, blah, blah words. Did anything important happen in the last 4 pages?
[/quote]

...We were just planning what will be the most important parts of the show, as in, the Homestuck references and the song some of us will record.

I can sing my part at home and send it to Creator once I've figured out how it works and how my microphone gets loud enough.=S

And I'm doing an interview with God Crouton, which should be sort of funny. Not sure what else I can do.;-; Doing some K-Pop article sounds like a bad idea because it's not something many people here are interested into. The most I could do is something about terrible and hilarious hairstyles, which everyone should be able to understand.

Larry is a terrible commentator. God no, Mako. I've seen his "best." Creator and I should be fine as long as we're able to keep up conversarion, I rage a bit, and we explain the game a bit.

And as said in that week we were incapable of doing some of the stuff or working on the finer points of this issue.

Good idea, Creator. I know just how I'll do it.

Opal, what's the first thing that comes to your head?

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338830183' post='5951946']
Larry is a terrible commentator. God no, Mako. I've seen his "best." Creator and I should be fine as long as we're able to keep up conversarion, I rage a bit, and we explain the game a bit.
[/quote]

When did I mention we would commentate?

Your version: Conversation, Rage, Game explanations, etc.

My version: We be idiots the whole time.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1338850154' post='5952089']
When did I mention we would commentate?

Your version: Conversation, Rage, Game explanations, etc.

My version: We be idiots the whole time.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Again, I've seen his. And I've seen replies to others who have. Not well received for a good reason. That reason being it sucks. Ours would be one that has some sense which is far more well received on a usual basis.[/color]

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1338851256' post='5952098']
Of course, you haven't exactly seen my attempts, correct?
[color=#0000cd]No and I doubt you yourself would be bad. I just REALLY don't like Larry's commentating. He'd essentially be killing it. [/color]

Well, whatever. Due to your heavy resistance, it will most likely end up being simply a personal project anyways.
[color=#0000cd]Good luck.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338595571' post='5950603']
[color=#0000CD]I'm actually thinking of going with the plan of two weeks and then posting the issue. Still not a fan of only a week when people still have another week or so of school left. If given another week do you think you could produce something? And what about Black?[/color]
[/quote]

I totally forgot to respond this this. x-x

I could try, but... Honestly, the whole Homestuck thing really turned me off from this week. x-x

Black, I dunno. We've been brainstorming for things unrelated to the Weekly, and as far as I know, he's been fairly busy anyway, so I don't think he's actually worked on anything. x-x

@Aggro: He hit writer's block REALLY hard. He was not happy about it. x-x

Well, I would've liked to have done something simply because I feel bad for NOT doing anything, but writer's block hit me too, and the Homestuck thing didn't help when it was announced, so I might have to sit this one out too. ><

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1338924250' post='5952499']
[color=#0000cd]What exactly is so bad about the Homestuck theme? :/[/color]
[/quote]

I'm not into making myself look more stupid then I already look half the time. :'D

I can't read half of what people post in the Homestuck speech, only the really simple ones like the whole 6 thingy. Anything else just gives me a headache. x-x

[quote name='Kanade Otonashi' timestamp='1338932024' post='5952575']
I'm not into making myself look more stupid then I already look half the time. :'D

I can't read half of what people post in the Homestuck speech, only the really simple ones like the whole 6 thingy. Anything else just gives me a headache. x-x
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Then go with a simple one like I did. And there's only like two or MAY6E four trolls who are really all that difficult. Terezi (greenish text) is proba6ly the worst and after her the rest are fairly easy. :/[/color]
[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1338932375' post='5952582']
Probably reason: No one likes homestuck.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Creator and I like it. There's plenty more fans on this site I can list off. You could also try reading it. :/[/color]

Archived