*The YCM Weekly Headquarters*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Creator didn't have anything?o_o
Didn't he make a cover of Pyrocumulus?

Oh well...I still don't like this fail attempt very much and honestly, people don't need to hear it.=/
I'll talk to Creator.

And yes, tell Amat that he's right.=D It was Koloktos. I usually just take some random member who's online or just posted on the status bar.

I don't mind having singing recordings of my voice that I hate online and I supported the idea.
But something like Flare was a terrible idea and honestly, everyone can hear that it's totally outside of my and creator's range and skills or whatever.

I really don't mind having son covers posted, but just not something like that that doesn't fit and ends up...horribly.
Really, it's not exactly pleasant to the ears.:S

[quote name='Alice' timestamp='1339554113' post='5956181']
How does using an iPod make me incapable? It does work surprisingly well and can do anything a computer can in terms of posting.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I really just thought it'd make things somewhat more difficult and kind of added to you being too busy anyway. I could easily be wrong though and you might be okay. Are you actually capable of doing issue #7?[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1339555159' post='5956185']
[color=#0000CD]I really just thought it'd make things somewhat more difficult and kind of added to you being too busy anyway. I could easily be wrong though and you might be okay. Are you actually capable of doing issue #7?[/color]
[/quote]

If there's anything restricting me from wanting to, it's not my being busy nor my iPod.

[quote name='Alice' timestamp='1339560348' post='5956226']
If there's anything restricting me from wanting to, it's not my being busy nor my iPod.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]A simple yes or no would have sufficed. Would you like to do issue #7? Also, right incase you decide to be lil Ms. Literal and answer yes, you'd like to yet say you can't a week later ARE you able to do issue #7? [/color]

[color=#0000CD]Quite frankly, only the second question actually matters yet if Mako were to come along soon wanting to do it then it could be his. In the mean time we'll give it to who is actually here at the moment.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]It's not that hard at all and it's not like you're actually trying to have a conversation with somebody. Really, what you should be complaining about would be the fact that you'd HAVE to be active here and coordinate us but quite frankly we should be used to things by now so that we don't need somebody yelling into our ears about this stuff. You'd still need to check in and whatnot though.[/color]

^ Not as far as I know.O_o
A lot of people have been having this issue lately, I'll mention it to the mods.~

Oh and while you guys keep talking, I'm just stating that I'm still technically on my hiatus that started 3 issues ago. Hiatus meaning here that I'll do a few things if parts are missing. :D Any suggestions for the next interview?

As for the hosting, I wouldn't mind if someone just posts the different parts with a small introduction and goodbye post or whatever.

[color=#0000CD]I don't really mind how a person decides they want to host. Hell, I really can't complain since I had the oddest style so far. Even called trippy. Which is good because I was going for that. If Alice just wants to say hi, *post everything*, and then goodbye she can. It wouldn't be all that good but it'd be something. But I kind of doubt she'd make it that simple.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And try getting a mod to interview. I imagine quite a few of the mods would be willing to do an interview.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Yeah, sorry. Alice hasn't been around. I probably saw her online once or twice since Tuesday. Would you still like to post it next Monday or the Monday after. At the moment I'm still at a loss for ideas and the next week Creator and I (depending on if he's back at his normal place) should probably be able to do some stuff.[/color]

Archived