*The YCM Weekly Headquarters*

[quote name='eviltaxi' timestamp='1332451844' post='5884073']
[color=#ee82ee]GOOD
Do you think you could interview one of the TCG visitors for example? Or a summary on what people have been talking about recently or something like that? [s]Or parodies of their posting style.[/s][/color]
[/quote]

Oh that'll be fun~

I'll try to catch Armadilloz or Darkplant for an interview.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1332452094' post='5884080']
[color=#0000CD]Since you guys are talking about music I'd like to mention that Atman actuaklly makes a lot of his own music. I think it may be pretty cool to mention him and his music sometime. Preferably on a day that we have a song of the week so that it just fits the music theme better.[/color]
[/quote]Or Bubbles (Dante). I actually kinda like some of the stuff he does more than Atman's.

[quote name='eviltaxi' timestamp='1332452222' post='5884087']

[color=#ee82ee]Alright then....so I'm putting you on the list of people who will review of a song? It's not really what you meant, but we should really start getting somewhere.:3

EDIT: Well, would you like to do a review of Atman's own music?

Also everyone:

[b][i][size=8]What about April's Fool? Regular first issue or an AF version? Or an AF-styled preview and then we post the actual issue afterwards?[/size][/i][/b]

Because IF we do something on that day, it WILL change the way we do interviews and write all that stuff.
And sorry for the large text, but just to make sure everyone gets it.:3[/color]
[/quote]2 issues one right after the other?

[quote name='eviltaxi' timestamp='1332452222' post='5884087']

[color=#EE82EE]Alright then....so I'm putting you on the list of people who will review of a song? It's not really what you meant, but we should really start getting somewhere.:3

EDIT: Well, would you like to do a review of Atman's own music?

Also everyone:

[b][i][size=8]What about April's Fool? Regular first issue or an AF version? Or an AF-styled preview and then we post the actual issue afterwards?[/size][/i][/b]

Because IF we do something on that day, it WILL change the way we do interviews and write all that stuff.
And sorry for the large text, but just to make sure everyone gets it.:3[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Just one parody. Doing two would just be too much of a hassle. Then we can do a real one the next or a few days later. But I agree with the show being weekly. Allows better quality. So maybe a real show a week later? And if so we should change the name to YCM Weekly. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]P.S. You should use purple. It just suits you better and purple is a cooler color. Purple certainly wouldn't BURN OFF MY F*CKING D*CK![/color]

[quote name='eviltaxi' timestamp='1332452571' post='5884099']
[color=#ee82ee]So the 2 base questions~~[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]- April's Fool - yes/no and how?[/color]
[color=#ee82ee]- Should we make the actual show daily, weekly, monthly?[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]And I'd like to get everyone's view on this [s]NAO~[/s] please.:3[/color]
[/quote]
I'd say skip AF. I would know of any way to pull it off because I've only ever done 1 April Fools thing on YCM.

Make it happen weekly.

[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1332452840' post='5884108']
[color=#0000CD]P.S. You should use purple. It just suits you better and purple is a cooler color. Purple certainly wouldn't BURN OFF MY F*CKING D*CK![/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, because purple is so saint.

[font=georgia,serif][color=#FFA07A]An interview with J-Max sounds good [s](although hentai will be cut out :3)[/s].

[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1332452682' post='5884102']
April Fools should be making the rule:

"Being stupid is a bannable offense"

:D
[/quote][/color]

[color=#FFA07A]It's already a bannable offense.;3

And I support doing an April's Fool edition that is totally off-the-boat and posting the real show one week later. The only thing that is making me a bit iffy is that April 1st is coming pretty soon and it seems like quite a lot of work to definitely make it funny. Although we could just let a few of us who have more time and are actually more likely to make people laugh do it and the rest start working on the real first issue.[/color]

[color=#FFA07A]Personally, I'm voting for once a month, weekly as second pick.
Daily however...makes me think that the little amount of real live some of us have left will vanish.;_;[/color]

[color=#FFA07A]EDIT: And I'm going to sleep now, sorry guys. :D
So the majority so far has said yes to April's Fool and to weekly.[/color][/font]
[font=georgia,serif][color=#FFA07A]Alright alright, sounds fine to me~
I'll re-look over the posts for far and divide the assignments up tomorrow.:3[/color][/font]

[color=#8b4513]I think weekly would be pretty easy, but monthly would allow for a big dump of interviews and info and such. So I'm cool with either.[/color]

[color=#8b4513]And as for interviews...I could interview Raine via Skype, if you guys want. And should I make a basic form for us to fill out for our introductions to the "viewing audience"? And I vote Desu hosts the April Fools' edition of YCM Nightly/Weekly/Monthly/Neverly.[/color]

[color=#8b4513]And speaking of Desu...this font is still brown. Love will triumph over slapping.[/color]

[quote name='eviltaxi' timestamp='1332451017' post='5884046']
[color=#ee82ee]And yeah, I noticed that Kanade and J-Max seem to roam around this thread a lot. :D But Yuzuru doesn't have anything to do yet, but when Garazza and Kakashi have gotten back on us on the music part, I will make a "this job for you and you'll like it" post.:3[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1332451001' post='5884045']
[color=#0000CD]By the way, anybody else notice how much Kanade is stalking this thread yet how little Black is actually here?[/color]
[/quote]

Just posting to say I was curious. ;~;

Also, I figured since I couldn't really do much to help anyway, I would at least keep up with the thread, so... This post will add it to My Content and when stuff happens I know. :'D

Hope you don't mind Opal. ^^''

[quote name='-Dharc-' timestamp='1332457152' post='5884233']
[color=#8B4513]I think weekly would be pretty easy, but monthly would allow for a big dump of interviews and info and such. So I'm cool with either.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Montly just seemed too long to make people wait and then just a huge dump wouldn't be something they'd really want to read through. :/[/color]

[color=#8B4513]And as for interviews...I could interview Raine via Skype, if you guys want. And should I make a basic form for us to fill out for our introductions to the "viewing audience"? And I vote Desu hosts the April Fools' edition of YCM Nightly/Weekly/Monthly/Neverly.[/color]
[color=#8B4513][color=#0000CD]Oh come on. If I do it then it'll obviously be a huge prank. Who in their right mind would actually let me do this?[/color][/color]

[color=#8B4513]And speaking of Desu...this font is still brown. Love will triumph over slapping.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Challenge accepted...[/color]
[/quote]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL2dPnqgm00"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL2dPnqgm00[/url]

[color=#0000CD]Woah man...you may have gone a bit far. Punches kind of hurt.[/color]
[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1332457854' post='5884251']
No and nay.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Yes and YAY![/color]

[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1332458646' post='5884274']
>Desu likes green

[color=#00ff00][b]JUST AS PLANNED.[/b][/color]
[/quote][color=#ffff00][b]Am I to assume that we're all just changing our colors to make fun of Desu doing it? Cause that's what it looks like.[/b][/color]

Anyway, I think that we should do an April fools joke one. Shouldn't be too hard and it'd be fun.

[quote name='Kakashi Hatake' timestamp='1332458963' post='5884281']
I was gonna use dark green. D:
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Then use it you bastard conformist copycat.[/color]
[quote name='-Dharc-' timestamp='1332458973' post='5884282']
[color=#8B4513]Roddy, help! Desu is slapping me![/color]
[color=#0000CD]NO ONE CAN HELP YOU NOW! SLAP![/color]

[color=#8B4513]No...I must stay strong...BROWN LOVE.[/color]
[color=#0000CD]White love isn't good enough for you?[/color]

[color=#8B4513]And on an unrelated note...[/color]
[media]http://youtu.be/0-x6R0mKzII[/media]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I made it eight seconds. New world record?[/color]
[quote name='CDDRodrigo' timestamp='1332459058' post='5884285']
You already yessed

I win

[color=#00FF00]admit defeat.[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You're talking to Desu the f*cking Finale. I choose how the end goes and I say light green is for sissies. But that doesn't mean you should use it.[/color]
[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1332459202' post='5884292']
[color=#FFFF00][b]Am I to assume that we're all just changing our colors to make fun of Desu doing it? Cause that's what it looks like.[/b][/color]
[color=#0000CD]NU WAI?! I thought you guys were just my fan club. And Nagi already took yellow. Or should I say [i]gold[/i].[/color]

Anyway, I think that we should do an April fools joke one. Shouldn't be too hard and it'd be fun.
[color=#0000CD]Pretty much.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1332459471' post='5884302'][color=#FFFF00][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Am I to assume that we're all just changing our colors to make fun of Desu doing it? Cause that's what it looks like.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]NU WAI?! I thought you guys were just my fan club. And Nagi already took yellow. Or should I say [i]gold[/i].[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]Sorry I didn't find something brighter and more eye-popping, Cinnabon already used pink in this thread.

Anyway, this group seems to have taken a very sharp right turn into the ditch. We gonna get completely back on track or what?

[color=#8b4513]Ugh, Desu...Brown love because we both have brown hair. We are both white, so it is technically white love as well. Then again, race doesn't matter to me. And shuddup. I've had enough of this fake argument/whatever this thing is. I'm using brown, and you're going to have to deal with it. I [s]love[/s] am annoyed by you.[/color]

[color=#8B4513]And, like I said, is everyone fine with me making the form for us to fill out for our introductions?[/color]

If we can make it funny enough, I'd support the AF idea.

[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1332459471' post='5884302']
[color=#0000CD]Then use it you bastard conformist copycat.[/color]
[/quote]
Hey. Hey. Screw you. I was using dark green since i started YCM. I just stopped for a while because I'm lazy.

Archived