Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Return of The Dark Hour [OoC Thread]

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's [i]your [/i]bad, alright <_<

Anyway, I just skimmed through your new app's bio and at the moment, I don't see [i]any[/i] changes from what I have [i]there[/i], quite frankly. I'll copy and paste it anyway, and see what happens I guess =/

I [i]do[/i] see the extra stuff added to the appearance and evoker + summoning style though, so... yeah, I'll... get on that.

EDIT: Turns out I was right about the bio (I think), but I noticed the change of theme song.

Everything should be fully updated now... minus the original name, which I'll get to soon enough.

The third paragraph of the bio was edited. It wasn't a whole lot of stuff, which probably why you missed it.

Btw, since I've gotten an idea for a second app, I'd like to ask: Is it allowed for a character to be a member of neither CASA or Strega?

I'm not sure how a neutral party would get involved in the plot, given the two options are "fight to remove the Dark Hour" (CASA), or "fight to keep the Dark Hour" (Strega). The only third option seems to be "Ignore the Dark Hour entirely", which doesn't sound like a good concept for interacting in an RP.

Archived