• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet! A Persona RP.

[size=3][spoiler=app][/size]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif]Name:[/font][/b][size=3]Kohaku Sudou[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Gender:[/b][/size][/font][size=3]Male[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Age:[/b][/size][/font][size=3]16[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Allegiance:[/b][/size][/font][size=3]CASA[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Arcana:[/b][/size][/font][size=3]The Emperor[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Class:[/b][/size][/font][size=3]Junior[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Appearance: [/b][/size][/font][size=3]Kohaku is rather skinny for his age to the point where you can barely see the muscle in his arms and torso. He stands at a height of five feet six inches with light olive skin. He has dark blue hair that has a bangs going down the sides of his face. He also has dark green eyes and wears glasses with black frames. During school, he wears the normal Middle Garden Academy uniform, but instead of the shirt being white, it is colored black and usually wears the kendo team's jacket during the day of a competition or tournament. During kendo practice, he wears the traditional battle kimono with less of the armor than normally used, only having his chest guards, a choker, and only one arm guard. Outside of school or during the Dark Hour, Kohaku wears a white t-shirt with a black jacket, blue denim jeans, and white sneakers. On his right arm, he has his kendo arm guard to hold the sheath of his sword.[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Personality: [/b][/size][/font][size=3]Kohaku is known to show honor to the latter of his peers due to his training in kendo. His honor can go to following the leader's orders without question, even to the point of risking his well-being to accomplish the goal he is given. He also has been shown to be really diligent, such as trying to study for a test about a month prior, and only focusing on . With doing this, it gives him a sense of pride and accomplishment. But, there is one thing he can't be prideful of: he lacks any social interaction skills whatsoever, giving him a sense of social awkwardness, especially when trying to make new friends. This also makes him fodder to bullies and their constant barrage of pranks and teasing, especially from some of the upperclassmen and kids in his own class. To get away from the social awkwardness, he usually secludes himself from the group in an attempt to 'cure' his awkwardness.[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Biography:[/b][/size][/font][size=3] Kohaku while he was attending another school in the countryside, he was given a full scholarship to Middle Garden academy for his impressive academic and athletic skills. After arriving, he was scouted by the school’s kendo team and was instantly made a member. He had a lot of potential in the sport, but he couldn’t quite get the timing or reaction. What was it that was stopping him from actually doing well? His teacher tried to give him a test to see what was off. During the next club meeting, his teacher gave him a real sword and set up a dummy. He had a simple task: draw the sword and slash the dummy at the same time. With determination, Kohaku ran towards the dummy and withdrew his sword, the dummy slumping to its side, almost fully cut. Amazed by this, Kohaku’s teacher gave him a wooden version of what he had used, a swordstick.[/size]

[size=3]For countless hours, he started to train his quick draw techniques at his home. While taking his day off from school to fully train his skills, the electricity in his basement suddenly turned off. What was exactly going on, his mom should’ve paid the electric bill days ago? When he walked outside, he fully experienced what was going on. why were his parents in coffins? This wasn’t right. Running outside, Kohaku noticed all the coffins around the area. Scared beyond his life, he kept running away from all of this, he noticed someone that wasn’t a coffin. He could tell it the specifics of the person, but he could tell by the figure it was a woman, who told him to keep safe in what she called the Dark Hour. She threw him a gun-like object saying that he’ll know how to use what was known as an Evoker in time when it comes. From then on, Kohaku has been waiting for every Dark Hour, for the chance to find out who this woman actually is.[/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Weapon of Choice: [/b][/size][/font][size=3]Shirasaya Swordsticks[/size]
[b]Damage Element:[/b][size=3] Slash[/size]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b][size=3] Kohaku, rather than hold the sword normally, utilizes the quick-draw style of iaijutsu in a reverse grip to perform swift and powerful attacks. The style helps by having a strong defense along with providing a possible counter-attack usually without the opponent knowing. The main use for his style is to not only just draw the blade for just one strike, he can continue the strikes progressively until he re-sheaths the blade or he needs to forcefully stop. Though he can use his swords to stab his opponents, he disregards the chances because of the chance of breaking retracting the blade from the body since the blades are rather thin.[/size]
[b]Evoker & Summoning Style:[/b][size=3] Kohaku's Evoker is not only designed like an old western colt pistol, it was given a golden plating with the engraving 'Timent lupum clamor' latin for 'Fear the Wolf's cry' on its barrel as well as a chain with the school's kendo team seal attached to its handle. When summoning his Persona, Kohaku first spins his gun for a second before placing it to his temple and firing it. When firing, at times it gives off a sound similar to the howl of the alpha wolf. This becomes more prominent every time there is a full moon outside.[/size]
[b]Initial List of Skills:[/b]
[size=3]Counter[/size]
[size=3]Agi[/size]
[size=3]Maragi[/size]
[size=3]Getsu-ei[/size]
[size=3]Sukukaja[/size]
[b]Initial Persona:[/b][size=3] Ashina[/size]
[b]Appearance:[/b][size=3] Ashina is a persona, rather than being humanoid like most, he is actually a wolf. Along the bridge of his nose he has a white line over his peach muzzle. Bandages are wrapped around his legs and his right ear to show that he was a veteran of past battles. His fur is matted and colored black. A scar is visible over his left eye, which is permanently closed while his other eye is light yellow with red pupils. Ashina's ears are also lopped off at the edges and the one on his left has bite marks on it. His tail is bladed to give some form of physical offense other than his paws. His fangs and claws are sharper than what would typically seem like on a normal wolf. Smoke bellows from Ashina’s mouth as he prepares fire attacks for immediate use.[/size]
[b]Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses:[/b]
[size=3]Nulls Dark[/size]
[size=3]Strong against Fire and Wind[/size]
[size=3]Weak against Ice[/size]
[b]Ultimate/Secondary Persona:[/b][size=3] Lycaon[/size]
[b]Appearance:[/b][size=3] Unlike Ashina, who happens to be a wolf, Lycaon is now a human, or at least mostly human. Like Ashina, he still has the scar over his left eye with bright red eyes and bandages around his legs starting from the thigh to his ankles. The blade that was Ashina’s tail is now a scimitar. The scars that Ashina had from previous battles in his past are now visible, varying from the minor cuts to the majors gashes. The black fur is now black spiked hair. The fangs and claws Lycaon had as Ashina remains but the claws are noticeably duller to hold the scimitar better. Smoke still comes out from Lycaons mouth as he develops fire from the pit of his stomach. Lycaon wears a brown tunic with rips and scars around the torso. He also wears a pair of gladiator sandals.[/size]
[b]Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses:[/b]
[size=3]Nulls Fire, Wind, and Dark[/size]
[size=3]Weak against Ice[/size]
[b]Theme Song:[/b][size=3] Voltaire- The Headless Waltz[/size]
[size=3][/spoiler][/size]

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not having posted in such a long while. The past several weeks have not been kind to me, and I found myself barraged with work and tests. Blah. I'll try and get in a post within the next two days though, if not today.

Ok, so after much annoyance, irritation, and time, my scanner FINALLY worked. The pics for my Personae are up, but they ARE hand drawn and not edited from Photoshop or anything, so I deeply apologize for the sloppiness of the pictures. (I tried >.< I really did.)

Reminds me of a problem I'm having with my TV at the moment. It doesn't seem to want to pick up a PS3 that I just rented for whatever reason, and now that I've done trying to see if it would work, it just randomly died on me. Oh well =/

OT: Accepted. Reminds me, I've yet to add an app that I've accepted before yours.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1336374407' post='5934220']
EDIT: Sorry for the triple post v_v The site glitched and posted my initial post like 20 times and I guess YCMaker doesn't believe in a delete button >_>
[/quote]

The removal of the delete button was actually a recent thing. Don't know why he did. In fact that was a [i]stupid[/i] thing to do IMO because what just happened to you could happen to [i]anyone[/i].

Archived