Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Return of The Dark Hour [OoC Thread]

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I only see 3 full lines. And by full, I mean from one side of the page to the other, not just halfway and ended with a period. Like this line up here , the one that is now above me ^ would be a full line. <-- This line that the arrow points to, on the other hand, would not be. I guess it's really just a matter of what you define a "full line" as.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1334109412' post='5909630']
We got a Persona badass here xD But seriously, I'll withdraw Yosuke and Kanji if it makes things easier.
[/quote]

I'm as well "limited" to 1, 2,3, 3FES, 4 (and incoming golden week but the fact it going to Vita nearly kills me...) :D

atm my document is unfolding on it own to determined whether it will lies to CASA to Strega. Also I have to overcompensate each section of the profile as it seem.

Actually no, partial lines [b]do not count [/b]as full lines to the advanced clause, and I don't have a widescreen so I see exactly what CR is talking about.

Those line fragments, however, do add up to a little more than a full line when placed against eachother, so it scrapes by the minimum by virtue of a couple words; barely legal.

Ok, so when I said finished, I was hoping that my scanner would actually upload my pics. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Sooo, here's what I got. I'll try uploading the pics again, sooo til then, it's incomplete :/ So sorry.

[spoiler=App]

[b]Name[/b]: Naruka Mitsumato
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Age[/b]: 16
[b]Allegiance[/b]: CASA
[b]Arcana[/b]: The Fool
[b]Class[/b]: Junior
[b]Appearance[/b]:
Naruka is a middle height boy, around 5”9, with a fairly decent athletic build. His abs are chiseled to an extent and his muscles are slightly larger than a normal than the average teen his size, giving him more physical strength than average teens his size too, which is good for his fighting style. He has very little hair on his body, aside from his head. He has sharp features, and narrow striking blue eyes. He is generally an eye drawer off the ladies. His hair is spiky, and dyed blue with red tips. The way he carries himself implies that he has pride, but capable of kindness and jokes. When he isn’t wearing his typical school uniform, he wears black tee shirt with blue lines going down the sides and his sleeves. Over the shirt, he wears a white winter jacket during, well, the winter of course, with no hood, but has a lining of fur around the collar. He likes to wear a pair of Skullcandy headphones around his neck, but doesn’t generally listen to music. He also wears jeans with a double chain wallet linking to a black and silver belt wrapped around his waist. His shoes are scuffed and slightly dirty black skater shoes or occasionally a pair of running shoes, usually worn during the Dark Hour.
[b]Personality[/b]:
Naruka can be found anywhere that people can be found in fine numbers, as he enjoys the company of his peers as well as his elders. He isn’t easy to anger, but is always quick to fight when he is angered, and doesn’t lose often either. Not to say that he bullies others though. He flat out refuses to fight people much smaller than him or younger. Though he doesn’t consider himself very funny, that doesn’t stop him from always trying to make people laugh in any way he can. Being a kind hearted boy, he is also known for going out of his way to help other people, even when he doesn’t know the person personally. This earns him a few different titles or nicknames, like ‘Saint’ or ‘Salvation Army’. He loves anime and manga, and delights in making references to Bleach and Blue Exorcist. He’s known for losing his otherwise cool composure when snakes are around or involved in his activities, but throw food, particularly tri-tip steak in the deal, and not even the basilisk of the Chamber of Secrets can stop him from achieving his goal. From a young age, Naruka always wanted to be a super hero, and was constantly rushing to the aid of his fellow classmates and rescuing damsels in distress. He’ll never admit it, but he sometimes likes to think of his Persona as his very own set of super powers.
[b]Biography[/b]:
Naruka was born and raised in Okinawa for most of his life, only transferring to Middle Garden academy shortly before all the rumors of the Dark Hour began to circulate. The majority of his life’s been pretty boring otherwise, and he felt as if moving to Gin might change that. Tokyo was his first choice, but his dad was chose to move the company he runs Gin instead. He never had many real friends, despite his kind attitude, so he spent most of his life watching his 10 year old sister Kaoru. When he was about 14, he started to hear a strange voice in his head just before midnight, always saying the same thing. “We are the same. I art thou, and thou art me.” He tried telling his dad, but he was ignored as always. So, he decided to just ignore them. Recently however, they’ve been louder and more frequent.

When he was 8, his dad signed him up for a special samurai fighting style course, so that he’d toughen up more. Thus he learned the fighting style, Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryu. He however, preferred to devote the majority of his time to art work. Eventually he got good at what he did, especially the art of Graphic Novels. From a young age, he aspired to be a Mange-ke, though his dad disapproved of this, saying "You can't make agood living of scribbled drawings.

He didn't even know about the Dark Hour until a week after he came to Gin. He woke up in the middle of it, and was attacked by a Fool arcana Shadow. His younger sister was awake during it as well, and the two barely escaped the attack alive. He would've been dead, but a member of CASA arrived on the scene to try to help them. Unfortunately, the Shadow overwhelmed the new man, and killed him. Naruka saw how he had used the evoker though, and figured that if that guy could use it to summon that spirit, maybe he could as well. He used the evoker, and summoned his Persona, Suzikaizan, and defeated the shadows with only minor difficulties. Once he'd beaten them, he passed out.

When he next awoke, he was in the Velvet Room lying on the floor, and greatly confused. He was greeted by name by Igor, who then gave his famous speech about Personae and social links. He also explained that the man who saved him was from an organization called CASA, and gave him instructions to speak to a woman named Xiva when he could, and tell her that Sadanako had been killed. He also explained that he should keep the evoker he had obtained.

When he next woke, he was in his room, it was morning, and he was going to start his first day at school. As Igor told him, he needed to obtain more social links.
[b]Weapon of Choice[/b]: Odachi and Wakizashi combo (uses both when fighting with Zantetsukaizen)
[b]Damage Element[/b]: Slash/Pierce
[b]Fighting Style[/b]:
Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryu
Although the samurai carried both a katana and a wakizashi, they only used the katana outdoors and the wakizashi indoors. Miyamoto Musashi, the famous samurai who wrote "The Book of Five Rings", developed Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryu. This style's name translates to "Two Heavens, One School" and refers to the trademark stance of both swords held above the head to attack. The swords work in a sequential rhythm; as one sword defends, the other attacks in the next step. However, Naruka has altered this fine style of combat to be more dynamic, quicker, and due to the first two, slightly more off balance.

[b]Evoker & Summoning Style[/b]: The evoker is a short black tsurugi about 2 feet in length. It’s very light weight and has a long silver chain with a ring on the end, so that he can spin it around easier. It has no cross guard to be seen. The tip of the blade is thin and makes things easy to pierce. The design is made to be optimal with his summoning style. Rather than blast his energy out with a blow to the head, Naruka tosses the evoker from his left hand to his right, then catches it with his middle finger in the ring and spins it around in a windmill formation a total of 3 times. To finish, he grips the tsurugi back hand style, and moves to pierce his heart with it, then stops just before it hits the ribs, sending the energy through the evoker, and forcing his Persona out of his heart.
[b]Initial List of Skills[/b]:
Heaven Blade (usable by both Naruka and Suzikaizan)
Zio
Mazio
Hama
Sukukaja
[b]Initial Persona[/b]: Suzikaizan
[spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]:]
[IMG]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/Suzikaizan.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses[/b]:
Takes extra damage from dark attacks
Completely immune to electric attacks
[b]Ultimate Persona[/b]: Zantestukan
[spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]:]
[IMG]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/Zantestukan.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses[/b]:
Takes less damage from fire attacks
Takes significantly more damage from dark attacks
Takes less light damage
Reflects electric attacks
[b]Theme Song[/b]: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h36VXg-VMsI"]Soul Phrase[/url]
[/spoiler]

Needs more bio... badly. Also, there's no such thing as Earth on this RP, so... yeah, you need to change the initial guy's weakness. Might I suggest Dark, since it'll get you accepted faster?

EDIT: One more thing: Personae don't deal more or less damage to [i]anything[/i]. They just [i]take[/i] more or less damage.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1334526237' post='5914950']
Yeah, I'm waiting on Hydra to an extent, to see if he wants to reply with Igor and/or Theodore as well or just with Izumi. I can [i]probably[/i] post as Ryoji before he does, but not at the moment. I'm rather busy at the moment.
[/quote]

Apologies. It's finals week for me.

Posting now. My posts for the next half a week or so might be a bit constrained in time, fair warning.

Archived