Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Return of The Dark Hour [OoC Thread]

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Hazou' timestamp='1338577661' post='5950430']
Are you still accepting applications? I'd love to join this.
[/quote]

At the moment I am, although I'm considering cutting off apps at a later date before it gets too crowded.

Anyway, just read the OP [i]carefully[/i] before you make your app and you shouldn't have too many problems.

That reminds me, I need to send a group PM at some point.

Name: Heine Claus

Time Since Activation: NA

Allegiance: CASA

Arcana:Emperor

Class: Graduate-College-Environmental Conservation

Day Job: I understand this is for STREGA only, but I find that someone at my character's age could have a job. But it's minor volunteer work at an environmental conservation non profit organization.

Appearance:

There was peace on his face, he seemed at ease and calm all though his red eyes expressed something different. The soul inside his eyes was agitated, filled with anxiety, and fear. But his outer expression appeared as facade to hide what was inside his heart. His white hair was cut short, but wasn't very neat pieces of hair going every which way it could. His skin was pale and if this was another lifetime in another era he may have been a vampire, but only in your imagination. You continued to stare at him, he was well reserved despite the panic in his heart. He was thin and handsome, you found yourself enamored by his mysterious aura. He wore a white trench coat that trailed down to his knees. And wore black slacks with a black button down shirt. All though he did not wear a tie. He seemed a well mannered person, always in control, yet there was something about him hidden inside that made him appear just a little out of control. You noted on his face was a scar. It banded and bended like streaks of lightning. He only gave you a brief smile and quickly got up to get on the bus that he had been waiting for. That mysterious young man's image forever branded into your memory.
[b]Exactly like picture[/b]

[spoiler=Heine Claus][img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/Dream_Sequencer/gray.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

As you wonder the streets at the dead of night, you bumped into someone doing exactly the same thing. His eyes are filled with agitation and his body seems to shake as he tries to control it. Was his red eyes filled with panic? He didn't seem to have it under control. But you happened to stare at his face and his neck. Ugly scars, the festering of his personality mutation. As he noticed you, his pale face softened and he appeared calmer and more reserved. He had bottled whatever had been eating at him inside and locked it away. His face was pale and he was thin, but he seemed much different than what he was in the day. His white hair was a lot messier, and he wore jeans with converse. And a zipped up hoodie jacket shirt. He wore a pair of leather gloves with the same wristwatch as he always wears. He didn't seem to really suffer from any mental disorders, just now he seemed more on a hunt than before. He smiled at you and it reassured you that he was somewhat in tact of normalcy.
*Note- This picture is more of a dramatized version of Heine himself. The picture doesn't have a lot of accuracies, such as Heine probably wouldn't be doing the whole licking his lips, unless he seriously got head rush. All though the piercings do exist just he doesn't wear them in a profressional setting. I assume that this outfit is more when he has to deal with the dark hour. Also to note that this picture makes him look tanner than what he is. Heine is a lot more pale, but I understand artistic direction and shading for dark light.

[spoiler=Heine Clause][img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/Dream_Sequencer/heine-4.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Personality: Heine is not a psychopath nor does he have double personalities, let's just get that out of the way right now. For the most part Heine appears calm and collected. He's reserved in manner and doesn't set out to cause harm. He's not malicious and he isn't a cruel person by any standards. He does at times appear as a control freak from time to time, he tries to micromanage to many projects all at once because he doesn't like being out of control. He also appears bitter at times towards himself, blaming himself or suffering from the guilt of previous events beforehand. All though well mannered and generally calm, this is usually more of a surface appearance. Inside he is agitated, easily angered, and hot tempered, but he holds all of that inside and remains to appear calm and reserved. He hides much of the tension he has inside of himself. Despite this, he has a strong sense of right and wrong, he's a protector of people or tries to be. Ironic sometimes because of his Arcana and the strongs that destiny has played out. He is working towards an environmental conservation degree, he feels generally at peace when he's outside or places that have flowing water or green. He enjoys the outdoors even though he isn't a very active person in sports or any other form of outdoors activities. He more on his computer or reading, but prefers to do it outdoors. He likes spicy food and actually knows how to cook well enough. He writes in his spare time and appears bright, intelligent with a vivid imagination. He dislikes dishonesty and people whom harm others. But he also holds a lot of grudges against himself and is bitter towards himself. He fears the person he could become when his anger does get out of control, he is disgusted with himself and the scar that is the only reminder of the twisted fate he was handed.

History:

Frozen flames that flickered in your memory. They always will remain in your memory, those flames that sputtered and then stopped. Horror was the only thing those flames reminded you of. And funny enough now your tied to the very flames that have bound you to such a horrible fate. You will always wonder, and always will wonder why were you the only who survived. I remember awaking from the hospital, only dreams, only concious of flames. They flickered in your soul and always will flicker in your soul. The only people looking at me were those never trully attached to me. They seemed sad, but I can barely remember now. I don't even remember asking about what happened, or try not to ask. All I know is what I had lost. And all I know is I'll always go back to those memories, of a house that one stood and then burned down to the ground. I'll remember all the things while I grew up. And always wonder why I survived and what I could have done to stop this.

I grew up here. In Gin City. It was not always the best, but it always lively. People going about. To and fro. Work and school. Like organic machines with a single heart beat. Always in groups and always the hustle and bustle. I was an only child, so I got the benefits of both a secondary and a first child. My parents doted on me, as I was their miracle or so they believed. I was smart and awkward, still am smart and awkward. What I was not, is what I am now. Always seeking the ability to control the environment around me, always seeking to be the person who can fix things. I feel like I am the only person who can fix these things. But I digress, I didn't have very many friends. My parents didn't seem to care.

They push the books on me, the less friends I had the more I made in books. I found that green places like the park near the fountain calmed me down, whenever I did get angry. Though I wonder how often I got angry. Those memories are merely a blur in the back of my mind. Like paint on a canvas slowly melting away at the flames that flicker. The flames that take these memories away for your only haunting memory is that of the color of the flames. I remember always feeling a sense of superiority I suppose, all the other kids seemed dumb and useless. And I was always fighting against the authroity, against facts and information, and I was always wanting to be in control of situations. Though in some cases I wish I had more control than others.

I remember very weakly, very dauntingly it being a slow evening. Mom, dad, and I were watching a movie. It was a quiet evening. It was not my favorite movie, I remember begging dad to watch something else and he only laughed. If only we had noticed, I had noticed something earlier. It happened so sudden, so quickly, flames erupted and surrounded the home. I don't remember what time it was, nor what I had experienced. I simply remember those flames freezing as if hell itself had decided to drag us into it's catacombs of an abyss. I remember seeing faint figures, but I don't know what had been experienced or what that experience was. I only remembering waking up in a hospital with my grandmother and aunt looming over me like a bad omen.

I hadn't explicity asked them what had happened nor did I truly ask about my parents. It was a sudden and urgent thing, where my aunt told me my parents were dead. As if she were tattling on them behind death's back. I constantly researched the fire that had taken my home, taken the canvas that had painted my memories. Something was always weird. It succumbed me, made me wonder, made me consider. The one thing in my life that I desperately wanted to go back in time to change, to stop it from happening. Why was I the only one to survive? A question that haunts me like those flames.

Weapon of Choice: As seen in his picture it is a great sword of sorts.

Damage Element: Slash

Fighting Style: Heine is not exactly the largest male in the world. He's generally small and thin, without a lot of muscles, he definetely is not a macho man. His sword can be heavy and it takes time for him to be able to attack again with his greatsword. So he tends to be a "counter" style with his greatsword. Instead he generally crouches on the ground with a knee and his sword on above his head. This stance he uses against enemies running towards him which he can catch off guard with a quick sword sweep.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaqwcfHa6eE"]Here is a video to better explain[/url], since I'm not very good at this. So he fights like Seigfried, all though be it with less control than that and he's probably not as fast as Seigfried since he is not as muscular or strong.

Evoker & Summoning Style: His evoker is a general evoker, it looks like a pistol except for it's large barrel at the end. And it doesn't shoot a bullet out either. Actually many people would probably laugh at his evoker if wasn't so effective. When he presses the trigger of his evoker, it appears like a flash light with a beam of light shinining on him. At first people would probably laugh since a beam of light doesn't seem effective, however, he looks at his enemy with fear and he begins to catch on fire. Before he actually burns completely his persona emerges.

Initial Skills:

-Cleave

-Agi

-Zio

-Dekunda

-Sukunda

Initial/Primary Persona: Lucil

Appearance:

As the flames died down he appeared. You looked at the person for a second. A warrior, no an ogre, not it was something, something unexplainable. It had long blond hair and the horns of an ogre. It wore armor and held a sword. It was almsot as if it's own armor was protecting it or containing something hidden.
[b]Exactly like image[/b]-appearance was more for fun.

[spoiler= Lucil-Fairy-a.k.a Goblin King][img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/Dream_Sequencer/goblinking.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Elemental Strengths and Weaknesses:

Null Fire, Electricity

Weak against Wind

Ultimate/Secondary Persona: Baal

Appearance:

[spoiler=Baal][img]http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/Dream_Sequencer/Baal.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Elemental Strengths & Weaknesses:

Null Fire, Electricity, Ice
Weak against Wind

Theme Song: Feed Me- [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu-iWXxj3Mc"]Strange Behavior[/url]

That reminds me, I already changed a couple of apps on the OoC, but never announced those changes. I'll do that [i]now[/i] =/

galesonic: You weren't supposed to have Counter in your abilities list 'cause, as Hydra said, I don't allow Passive Skills, which I've missed earlier. BUT you [i]can[/i] have your Persona learn Tetrakarn after the first Dark Hour (which, need I remind everyone we're on right now) is over and done with, since that does pretty much the same thing except it's active, and you can learn/upgrade 1 other ability as well.

Kio: Heaven's Blade is too powerful for an initial attack, so I've replaced it with Getsu-ei (after deliberation over Zan-ei since I wasn't sure which of the two was more fitting). You can still upgrade all the way to Heaven's Blade after this Dark Hour though, but that'll cost you your extra ability/upgrade >:{)

That's all for updates.

Archived