Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1337646866' post='5944473']
Sorry guys, I'm quite LITERALLY drawing a blank at the moment in terms of how exactly to respond. I have a couple other RP's that I'm in, which if I post in I [i]might[/i] be able to get some ideas, but... yeah, [i]that's[/i] the situation =/
[/quote]
Get on Skype, and we'll talk.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaay! He'll win when I get the chance to post.

I just realized I have three other characters that aren't doing anything. Why can't I figure out what to do with IV?!?!? Escudo is just gonna approach Amber after the duel, methinks, and Blazey is gonna wake up really angry and run into someone afterwards, probably Neo. IV is gonna...stalk more people.

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1337655163' post='5944637']
I'm not a stalker. Anyway, the only stalker-character I have is IV. Escudo is a referee.

Yeah, I saw C32 earlier, and since he's vital to our plot, his Chaos form should appear soon.
[/quote]

Yes. I'll probably make him appear when Leon tries to rip the card to pieces. His effect is awful btw...I mean, what's the deal with effects activating with less than 1000 LP? -.-

???I thought you were using Heroic, also I don't think anyone is using Madolche. When do you plan to have your chars leave the hotel cuz i kinda want to see your chars get in trouble because the system doesn't have your extra-dimension numbers in it, if that is okay with you.

And yup Atsuko Fudo is supposed to be using them.

Actually, maybe not Madolches.
How about a little poll?
The options for the deck "The Fedora" should run are down below. You can vote on a maximum of 3.
- Madolches
- Heroics
- HERO Stun
- Noble HEROs (A new archetype I will be making involving steampunk and Victorian literature.)
- Fancy HEROs (They can be found [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Fancy_Hero_(Original)"]here[/url].)

wow...all this character planning and I barely have time for the one I have now.....also, Pacman, do you only post once a day? not complaining......well, maybe a lil, and understandable too, I probably won't post much today either I just don't want our duel to take a whole week and both our characters miss interaction with the plot

Archived