Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, cool. Then we can have Yuki+Sister vs the Twins in a double duel at one point. That's be cool.

EDIT: Made a Ref Character:
[spoiler='Escudo Fortaleza ']Name: Escudo Fortaleza
Allegiance: WDC Operation Committee.
Duelist Type: WDC Referee/ Rule Enforcer
Appearance:[spoiler='Appearance'][img]http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/full/64f429af8ebb7988ee4d0dcda3583748-jpg.jpg[/img](Yes, he looks a bit feminine.) [/spoiler]
Personality: Escudo treats Duel Monsters as a way of life rather than a game. He believes the rules should be followed at all times, and cheaters should be punished. He also believes that everyone should be treated fairly and be protected. His deck is revolved around defensive monsters, but can be used to attack powerfully if used right. He respects all his opponents and everyone he meets to the max, unless that person is evil, mean, or a cheater. He is an agile individual who can maneuver from rooftop to rooftop effortlessly.
Background: Escudo attended the same program as Espada, and they both became close friends. Escudo is also a close assistant of Mr. Heartland, and was placed on the same committee as Espada, but only after a lot of hard work. In the WDC, he watches all the duels closely, watching for cheaters, and usually swoops down and serves quick and fierce justice. However, he still grants mercy, usually just taking all but one of the culprit’s heart pieces, putting them back at the start. He also is in on the Number conspiracy, but doesn’t hold any himself, as he doesn’t trust himself with that kind of power.
Deck Type(s): 1.Crashbug/Lv3 Xyz and Lv6 Synchro/Xyz, 2.Total Defense
Number(s) in Your Possession: None [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Second App. IT SUUUUCKKSS]

[b]Name[/b]: Fubuki Kandou
[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Age[/b]: 15
[b]Allegiance: [/b]Good
[b]Duelist Type[/b]: Normal Duelist
[b]Appearance[/b]: [spoiler=appearance][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2642s07.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality[/b]: Due to her extravagant upbringing, Fubuki is a snotty girl who is absolutely prideful and hates to follow rules. She can't properly read the emotions of people around her and has short attention span. Rather oddly, she can keep calm even during the worst case scenarios. Despite all the bad things about her, she is a caring individual and when her friends are threatened, she will stop at nothing to destroy the opponent. Despite being a girl, Fubuki is independent and hates being with boys. She can also be considered a "Tsundere" character.
[b]Background[/b]: When she was 3 years old, Fubuki and Yuki's parents divorced. Yuki went with his father while Fubuki went with her mother. Since then, her mother married a wealthy businessman. After that, Fubuki's life was just like that of a princess, she had the servants, the cake and the dresses. But something was somehow missing from her life, and that is the figure of an older brother. One day, while watching TV, she heard a report about a mysterious attack in Heartland, where several people was found comatose. At first, she thought it was just another terrorist attack, but a shot of the attacker shocked Fubuki greatly. A quick trip to the family album later, and she could confirm that the attacker was indeed Yuki Kandou, her brother. When the WDC was announced, she took one of her decks and entered the WDC in hope of finding her brother.
[b]Deck Type(s)[/b]: Demise/Dark OTK
[b]Number(s) in Your Possession[/b]: None

[/spoiler]

We've actually had someone cheat some time ago, it was an NPC, but doesn't matter. as long as it's mentioned to whoever your dueling with. I don't mind "cheating" if it progresses the story in some way.

@JZ: I had to make it look like the Drone was at least TRYING to win. lol

@ people regarding apps: accepted

@Everyone looking for a Drone Duel. JZ just beat the one in the park, and Trimage already has dibs on the Arcade one. Unless Trimage has changed his mind, then I have to decide between Beginning and Destruction Hero, since they are the only ones who have PMed me about it. Or you do can figure it out amongst each other and tell me how it goes.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1337395685' post='5942278']
So does anybody plan to cheat, or maybe play with some custom rules, come on you know you want to heh heh.
[/quote]

Do Shadow Games count as "custom rules", per say? I plan to have one :3

Also, where the hell's TFF?! I need him because otherwise I'm stuck! D:

Archived