Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True but 89 isn't actively doing that anymore he had two 3 drones two of which are gone and is now waiting for Amber so he was big target power level day one but now day two not so much. Sharkey on the other is actively fighting to possess a child (love how that is hard work nowadays) My scouter is blinking real fast lol

@Trimage: I just realized Espada might believe that James was once controlled by Seth. Because the duel was an while ago, I should say luckily for my character, he lost before Number 89 took full control over Seth. I don't think Number 89 had any control over Seth in the duel because Seth only used Number 89 for an short portion of the duel and got rid of it by Dark Hole. I don't know if James would be controlled, but I doubt it.

@Kohaku: My only plan related to Amber and Seth is for James to target curiously trying to find them (But fail). I guess I will have him attend the duel between Amber and Seth if you allow that in advance.

no prob. But for anyone who does happen to have their character find Amber and Seth before I get back from work. (which will be about 9 hours from the time I post this) Don't do anything crazy like have your character try to duel Seth instead. I've been planning this duel forever.

@Trimage
I don't mind if you're just scraping once character you haven't used yet for another. Just, no more characters for a while. K?

[b]Name[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Haruto Tenjo[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: 13[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Allegiance: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Good [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Duelist Type[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Number Hunter[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Haruto looks much like his anime counterpart, he has gold eyes but not the marks under them and similar hair, though he does not have the hair clips and his hair has orange tips. He is much taller then his anime counter parts wearing blue pants instead of shorts and a jacked similar to his vest in the anime that is open with a black T-shirt under it. He has the same shoes and wrist bands as in the anime, his duel disk is shaped like V's but is styled like Kaitos he is also a lefty duelist so his duel disk is on his right arm, he has a tattoo d-gazer on his left eye similar to Kaito.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Personality[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Haruto is kind, having always been taken care of by his brother growing up he feels that it is now his turn to protect him. His kind nature conflict with natural cruelness that number hunting will require but he is willing to bear with it in order to save his older brother but he also suffers from a lack of confidence do to him feeling that he can't measure up to his brother. Haruto likes dueling but does not feel that he is a strong duelist and that if he was the one in a comma then things would be better, though at other times haruto has shown the ability to overcome great odds in order to protect his brother.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Background[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Haruto grew up with his older brother Kaito, Kaito always took care of and watched over Haruto and they lived happily until an event that left Kaito in a coma. Soon a representative of their father named Mister heartland came to Haruto and told him that if he wanted to save his brother he'd need to collect the one hundred numbers and so Haruto underwent intensive training to try and grow strong enough to save his brother. Now Haruto has entered the WDC in the hopes of collecting the numbers and save his brother, but he doesn't quite trust Mister Heartland or his father Doctor Faker.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Deck Type(s)[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Photon anti-Xyz[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Number(s) in Your Possession[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: none[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Gensokian' timestamp='1337877490' post='5946105']
Dammit, I hate to do this, but with my connection, I'm not sure this thing is even going to send. I have to withdraw from this until I can figure out this situation with my connection problems; if there's a way I could rejoin when this is resolved, though, it would be appreciated. In the meantime, though, Rinnosuke will have to lose, though he was going to, anyway, and Palir gets the two pieces that were wagered.
Sorry to join and then leave, but I had no idea this whole mess was coming.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear about that. Well, at least you might come back.

Finishing Palir's turn, then taking him from sunrise to whatever time everyone else is.

Yeah, a cornucopia of alliances... *Checks cornucopia in dictionary. Doesn't find it. Casts a curse on dictionary's family* ...I'll just assume it means a lot.

[quote name='Dread☆プロイセン' timestamp='1337928673' post='5946575']
So the duel between Amber and Seth finally started...

Also, if there is one person that can beat C32, [size=1]it would be Yuki.[/size]
[/quote]

C32's power is still unseen. When he finds Amber and Seth, you'll see why.

[quote name='AkatsukiPride!' timestamp='1337976093' post='5946868']
Still don't know what to do...Probably just have Mikey show up at the hospital to watch the duel...So does [i]anyone[/i] want to duel IV? Cuz I want to do something significant with him.
[/quote]

What hospital Duel? I know Amber and Seth are in a Warehouse, after a Drone pretty much kidnapped her. by the way, she was practically screaming for help. frankly I am surprised not one of you notice that. tsk tsk

She's in a warehouse? I didn't notice that. Thought she was still in the hospital area. Well, I think I'll have Blazey show up by the warehouse and go inside to inadvertently find the duel. Mikey's gonna go to the hospital (Plasma, Dogma, and/or his Number are going to react to Drake's power spike) to see what's going on. Escudo is going to beat down an NPC chump, and IV still has nothing to do. So does ANYONE want to duel or interact with him?

Archived