Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

I've done some brainstorming regarding the Noble HEROs (which is what I'm choosing), and I have a few ideas on their theme.
Again, you can vote on multiple ideas.
- Swarming the field a la Six Samurai, but having effects needing a certain minimum number of Noble HEROs on the field to activate.
- Effects that each Noble HERO gives every other NOBLE Hero, like the Survivors from Duel Masters.
- A combination of the above two themes.
- A transformation theme, in a similar vein as the Masked HEROs and the NEX Neo-Spacians.
- Something else that you can suggest.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Name[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Maximilian(Maxim)Tenma[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Gender[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: 16[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Allegiance: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Good [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Duelist Type[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Number investigator[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Maxim has golden blond hair tied back into a spiky pony tail and spiky bangs with a part that covers his left eye, he also has gold colored eyes and light skin. Maxim normally wears a red jacket and jeans with a white undershirt grey sneakers and and a pendant around his neck that looks like the millennium eye. Maxim is left handed and has his D-Pad on his right hand shaped like the Eye of Anubis with a gold trim[/size][/font][/color].
[b]Personality[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Maxim seems like a slacker reading manga and watching TV most people just dismiss him as being lazy, in reality he is always think of new card ideas and ways to make industrial Illusions better along with having fun in what he does. When dueling Maxim normally acts happy and carefree using his Chibi monsters to mess with his opponent and get through their defenses, but he normally gets more serious when he switches over to his secondary strategy.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Background[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Maxim is the descendant of Yako Tenma, and currently a card designer at Industrial Illusions. After the Numbers began popping up Industrial Illusions began investigating them and found that they originated in Heartland they then decided to send Maxim to investigate, before leaving Maxim designed his 2 Chibi Numbers based on two real numbers. Maxim found that a large number of Numbers were being used in the WDC and decided to join in an attempt to find where they came from, he also designed most of the cards in his deck including his Chibi monsters.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Deck Type(s)[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Chibi monsters in front some darkner things in back [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Number(s) in Your Possession[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Chibi Number Emperor Hope, Chibi Number Marine Shark[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1337706450' post='5944932']
Ugh, sorry for the absence. My mind's been all over the place.

What'd I miss?
[/quote]

Dr.Faker is appearently a creeper who goes into peoples hotel rooms. (lol) Seth's number can make people into his mind slaves if they lose to him. (or Drones as I have deemed them) All of the Drones save for one have been defeated, which has made a very poor attempt at trying to kidnap Amber (he got his ass handed to him instead. Some Bouncer characters are currently investigating the issue involving Seth and might find Amber later. other than that, everyone has just been dueling or talking to bouncers.

[Spoiler=Application][b]Name[/b]: Gustavo Lang
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Age[/b]: 20
[b]Allegiance[/b]: Good
[b]Duelist[/b] [b]Type[/b]: Normal Duelist
[b]Appearance[/b]: Gustavo has wide eyes the color of chestnuts. His hair is black and is hair worn in a style that reminds you of a devil's horns. He is short, but has an a masculine build. His skin is light-colored, and his wardrobe consists mostly of red hoodies, blue jeans and white sneakers.
[b]Personality[/b]: Gustavo isn't the nicest person, but he's not a bully, either. He tends to take dueling seriously, as he loves it, but also because he hates losing. But that's why he's a great duelist, he learns from his mistakes, and then improves to the point where he doesn't make said mistakes again.
[b]Background[/b]: Gustavo had been working for a living for almost 4 years, fixing computers, TVs, and other household appliances. He didn't like the job, but he had no choice because finding another job wouldn't have been that easy. Upon that point, dueling was just a pastime for him, one that he couldn't take part of enough, mostly because he needed the money to pay rent etc. etc. Once he saw the add for the WDC, he decided to take a leave from his job to join the WDC, and win.
[b]Deck Type(s)[/b]: Bakutech (custom archetype)
[b]Number(s) in Your Possession[/b]: None[/Spoiler]

Just wondering, IF my character gets accepted, how could I integrate him into the story? I mean, it's kinda lame to just show up as an character in some RP and go, "Hey, wanna duel?". xD

This will be the last character I accept, we got too much going on as it is. lol.
EDIT: What I mean is that I won't be taking any more users. Everyone who is already on board can still make new characters,

@TFF
What'chu mean "chibi numbers?". He doesn't have a number.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1337710590' post='5944962']
[b]Name[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Maximilian(Maxim)Tenma[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Gender[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: 16[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Allegiance: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Good [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Duelist Type[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Number investigator[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Maxim has golden blond hair tied back into a spiky pony tail and spiky bangs with a part that covers his left eye, he also has gold colored eyes and light skin. Maxim normally wears a red jacket and jeans with a white undershirt grey sneakers and and a pendant around his neck that looks like the millennium eye. Maxim is left handed and has his D-Pad on his right hand shaped like the Eye of Anubis with a gold trim[/size][/font][/color].
[b]Personality[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Maxim seems like a slacker reading manga and watching TV most people just dismiss him as being lazy, in reality he is always think of new card ideas and ways to make industrial Illusions better along with having fun in what he does. When dueling Maxim normally acts happy and carefree using his Chibi monsters to mess with his opponent and get through their defenses, but he normally gets more serious when he switches over to his secondary strategy.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Background[/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]: Maxim is the descendant of Yako Tenma, and currently a card designer at Industrial Illusions. After the Numbers began popping up Industrial Illusions began investigating them and found that they originated in Heartland they then decided to send Maxim to investigate, before leaving Maxim designed his 2 Chibi Numbers based on two real numbers. Maxim found that a large number of Numbers were being used in the WDC and decided to join in an attempt to find where they came from, he also designed most of the cards in his deck including his Chibi monsters.[/size][/color][/font]
[b]Deck Type(s)[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Chibi monsters in front some darkner things in back [/size][/font][/color]
[b]Number(s) in Your Possession[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]: Chibi Number Emperor Hope, Chibi Number Marine Shark[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
This.
Also, in response to Kohaku's decision, I have decided to cancel The Fedora, but I do have a surprise character waiting in the wings for when the Duel Coaster beings.
Reserve me HERO Stun.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1337729585' post='5945115']
one of his best cards is galaxy-eyes chili photon dragon.
[/quote]

Beg pardon? "CHILI" photon dragon?

Or did you mean "Chibi", in which case, I think of something as cuddly and adorable as Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon. Or regular Galaxy-Eyes.

I feel some kind of way my character doesn't really have a major sub-plot to follow lol I intend to just be an agent of the antagonist (maybe) that somehow gets to interact with the main plot.

But just to clarify are we going all the way through this tournament like they did in the show with the Duel Coaster if so how many NPC's will we even have on the coaster because by my count we have over 24 characters (I actually stopped counting at 24 lol) and in the show I think that number of people on the coaster was 23 so are we going to have characters take an L and sit the next phase of the tournament out or are we going to have a space for everyone?

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1337744674' post='5945293']
Pacman...if you ever see this....not to be rude...but our timelines must be really mismatched.....neither of us have even taken damage and it's been 3 days so far....
[/quote]

Yes timelines are a problem is there a way to cancel a match if it drones on too long? I don't intend to cancel the one I am on now but for future reference it could be useful.

Archived