Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [OOC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1337801786' post='5945595']
Well, it's been 3 days since I posted.
Should I post a flashback to Chris dueling against a cameo character?
[/quote]

whatever works for you

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1337801786' post='5945595']
Well, it's been 3 days since I posted.
Should I post a flashback to Chris dueling against a cameo character?
[/quote]

whatever works for you. :3

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1337812821' post='5945717']
I'm probably not going to use Maxim but I haven't seen a Kaito character yet and in the case there isn't one can I reserve it then?
And that means also reserving general Photons though not ones other people are using like with Kaito.
[/quote]
For the love of ZONE, what part about "we have enough characters" do you not understand?!?

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1337825978' post='5945842']
Yeah, I wasn't really in an RP'ing mood yesterday, but I might be able to now.

Is there anything important forward from Chris conversing with Faker about Numbers?

EDIT: Apart from the fact that Greg noticed Akuma there? I just had a quick glance and saw that.
[/quote]
We could probably have some plot development. Chris realizing what the tourney is really about.
Maybe Dr. Faker could outright admit, or accidentally slip, that the "wish" is a lie.

Dammit, I hate to do this, but with my connection, I'm not sure this thing is even going to send. I have to withdraw from this until I can figure out this situation with my connection problems; if there's a way I could rejoin when this is resolved, though, it would be appreciated. In the meantime, though, Rinnosuke will have to lose, though he was going to, anyway, and Palir gets the two pieces that were wagered.

Sorry to join and then leave, but I had no idea this whole mess was coming.

@Trimage: Like everyone has said, it is recommended to work with what characters you have now. I am curious to why your character hasn't replied to my character's "brief explain" of most he knows from his duel against Seth during day one (In Page 32)? Because my character is frozen and I want to end to conversation quickly, or at least before the end of day two.

Well when ever Amber has a reason to leave the hospital [i]alone[/i] She'll be getting kidnapped. I think I'll have the drone take advantage of her weak spot that number 32 ever so kindly gave her. (yay maguffin wounds!)

EDIT: Also, I realize that there's a good number of people who are headed to the hospital.. For the SAME reason. Is there ANY communication going on between all of y'all? If so is there some kind of plan? 'Cause Amber (as in ME) would like to know.

Archived