YCM Weekly Previews and Suggestions

CinnamonStar

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1335494302' post='5926382']
Desu, he was talking about the Epic Rap Battles that took place in Polls a few months ago.
[/quote]

Regardless of what he knows of it, he's right. It's a bad idea.

I don't like the "traffic report" idea too much personally because it will be hard to keep it interesting and constantly find things worth featuring.
[/quote]

Tbh I thought the idea was kinda bland as well, but I just imagined it to keep things raw and widespread across the entire forum rather than just fixed upon a few select areas.

Either way, there are some pretty funny convos in certain threads.

Desu, he was talking about the Epic Rap Battles that took place in Polls a few months ago.
[color=#0000CD]Da fuq?[/color]
I don't like the "traffic report" idea too much personally because it willbe hard to keep it interesting and constantly find things worth featuring.
[color=#0000CD]Agreed.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335494533' post='5926385']
Regardless of what he knows of it, he's right. It's a bad idea.

Tbh I thought the idea was kinda bland as well, but I just imagined it to keep things raw and widespread across the entire forum rather than just fixed upon a few select areas.
[color=#0000CD]Then why bother with them if you yourself knew they were bad ideas?[/color]

Either way, there are some pretty funny convos in certain threads.
[color=#0000CD]We're not going to be searching through threads looking for stupid conversations to randomly post in an article for people to look at.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335495029' post='5926395']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Then why bother with them if you yourself knew they were bad ideas?[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

When I thought of them at the time, I thought they were good. But right after I posted them, it hit me. I just don't feel like deleting my posts.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335495327' post='5926403']
When I thought of them at the time, I thought they were good. But right after I posted them, it hit me. I just don't feel like deleting my posts.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Protip: Reread all your posts. [/color]

[color=#0000CD]Trust me. You of all people should should do this.[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335560574' post='5926937']
[color=#0000CD]Protip: Reread all your posts. [/color]

[color=#0000CD]Trust me. You of all people should should do this.[/color]
[/quote]

I only reread my posts for spelling and grammar issues. Doing it for an idea that seems obsolete would be kinda ignorant considering some bad ideas are compromised within reason.

So...Spike is the only one who mentioned Dr. Pepper. ....Spike is now my friend.

Also, because I'm a selfish, egotistical ass, I want..............................................................more Dr. Pepper. Because my bottle is empty. I shall return momentarily with ideas for this...unless I get distracted. .-.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335565339' post='5927051']
So...Spike is the only one who mentioned Dr. Pepper. ....Spike is now my friend.

Also, because I'm a selfish, egotistical ass, I want..............................................................more Dr. Pepper. Because my bottle is empty. I shall return momentarily with ideas for this...unless I get distracted. .-.
[/quote]

But I like Dr. Pepper too... D:

Dr. Pepper photo-montage contest, perhaps?

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335569521' post='5927100']

[/quote]

I mean't in the first post. Nobody mentioned Dr. Pepper except for Spike. ...I even saw someone mention Mountain Dew! Who the hell drinks Mountain Dew!!! D:<

Also, I have more Dr. Pepper, so I can help with ideas now.

Hmm...*puts on thinking cap while Jeopardy music plays in the background*....NEEDS MORE FUNNY STUFF! =D

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335569521' post='5927100']

[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Why are you still talking?[/color]
[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335570411' post='5927109']
Hmm...*puts on thinking cap while Jeopardy music plays in the background*....NEEDS MORE FUNNY STUFF! =D
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Please go to the first post of this thread and actually tell me which one of the people listed there may be remotely funny.[/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335679485' post='5928150']
Well, this is an idea thread, so until I'm actually contributing, I'll still be spurting out crap.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Crap? You're just going to spurt out crap? You're going to make a constant amount of posts that is really just useless sh*t? Isn't that technically spamming? Hell you might as well say, "lol i mad because i suck so ill spam random stupid nonsense until u guys finally do it just to shut me up lol." Geez, you're STILL like Striker. We want serious suggestions for what you guys want us to do and what we ourselves might not actually mind doing. [/color][color=#0000CD]We don't want your total crap. Seriously, we don't want to waste our time reading your absolutely terrible and boring suggestions and then wasting more time telling you your idea is crap. Now stop even trying to argue this. And do NOT try to justify half-assed suggestions that you yourself will say a few minutes later, "yeah that one was bad." Maybe if you do what I told you to earlier and actually reread your own suggestions before posting them you just might save us all the effort and realize before posting that an idea is complete sh*t so you don't have to embarrass yourself with me having to point out your stupidity just so you rage a bit and show even more stupidity. You see the little cycle we have going on here? It's stupid as sh*t. Think a little bit instead of trying some lame ass rebelling by being even more stubborn than me.[/color]

I don't care how much sh*t you rant. Be it true and helpful to you and biased and butthurt to me, I'm only trying to do what I can to help, and all I recieve in return is another sh*tty rant from the forum's number 1 f*g about how stupid I am. Irrelevant or not, I refuse to take any advice from you because all it does is make b*tches like you look good and me look ignorant, which is what I tolerate the least in this pathetic world. So since no one is actually posting GOOD ideas here, might as well lock it to avoid any of this "future spam" that you speak of.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335719512' post='5928464']
I don't care how much sh*t you rant.
[color=#0000CD]With how much you argue I'd say otherwise. You're seriously still doing this though? *Sighs.*[/color]
Be it true and helpful to you and biased and butthurt to me,
[color=#0000CD]I already told you being biased is irrelevant. You're just an idiot with legitimately bad ideas. Seriously, a Dr. Pepper photo montage contest? That's incredibly sh*tty. So are rap battles and forum traffic news.[/color]
I'm only trying to do what I can to help,
[color=#0000CD]Didn't you just say you'd post crap? And you're clearly not trying if when you think of an idea you're not even thinking about it and right AFTER posting it realizing it's crappy. I've been telling you to at least try by thinking about what you're going to post before you post it. But you're clearly only picking at one single detail while constantly ignoring everything else.[/color]
and all I recieve in return is another sh*tty rant from the forum's number 1 f*g
[color=#0000CD]F*g? Really? That's what you're going with? So...calling you an idiot is like f*cking you in the ass? That explans why you're so butthurt.[/color]
about how stupid I am.
[color=#0000CD]I don't need a rant to say you're pretty f*cking stupid. You're pretty f*cking stupid. See how easy that was? I need a rant to tell you you're stupid and you need to shut up already.[/color]
Irrelevant or not, I refuse to take any advice from you because all it does is make b*tches like you look good and me look ignorant,
[color=#0000CD]Oh, trust me. I don't have to say anything to make you look ignorant.[/color]
which is what I tolerate the least in this pathetic world.
[color=#0000CD]Your world to bub. Try to be a bit egocentric about it.[/color]
So since no one is actually posting GOOD ideas here,
[color=#0000CD]The DL interview was a good idea.[/color]
might as well lock it to avoid any of this "future spam" that you speak of.
[color=#0000CD]Or just ban you. That'd be far more effective. :/[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335722403' post='5928525']
Still don't care.
[color=#0000CD]You're still commenting. Great you're finally beginning to stop though.[/color]
At this point, you're just getting personal with me.
[color=#0000CD]Haven't really changed. If anything you're the one trying to get more personal. You did call me bias how many times now?[/color]
Also, f*g =/= homo. Just proves more how naive you are.
[color="#0000cd"]f** is a slang term for a homosexual, dumbass. What else could you have been refering to when calling me one?[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]It's better that if you're going to ragequit an incredibly stupid argument that you just walk away without a word instead of saying something incredibly mediocore in a lame attempt to insult me and get a last word in.[/color]

The term f*ggot was actually coined by the Germans to describe the skeletal corpses of the Jews in their masked graves. The literal term represents a bundle of sticks. How it became slang for gay is beyond me, but I knew you'd be naive enough to think it that way.

Way to support the vileness of the Nazis, bro. Just like Huntar.

null

Hey kids stop fighting. Don't make me come over there.

Suggestion? Just keep doing what you're doing. Interviews, song review, video game reviews. That's gold.

A traffic report about YCM wouldn't work, but a Yugioh metagame analysis/update/news report would be pretty damn good.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335724431' post='5928585']
The term f*ggot was actually coined by the Germans to describe the skeletal corpses of the Jews in their masked graves. The literal term represents a bundle of sticks. How it became slang for gay is beyond me, but I knew you'd be naive enough to think it that way.
[color=#0000CD]The term has many meanings. Trying to pretend you meant the least well known one and that insulting me based on that "mistake" is just idiotic. The fa**** meaning sticks thing is common knowledge. And if it isn't obvious how fa****, a pile of sticks, became slang for gay then you're just an idiot. I'd say think about it but it's clear by now you're incapable of such action. But in other news you called me a pile of dead jews? Really? That's what you're going with. I've got nothing. That insult was too perfect. I'm going to crawl in a corner and die now.[/color]

Way to support the vileness of the Nazis, bro. Just like Huntar.
[color="#0000cd"]I can't help it if I'm part of a superior race? :/[/color]

null
[color=#0000CD]NulledOut[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1335724902' post='5928593']

[color=#0000CD]You're not my real mommy![/color]

Suggestion? Just keep doing what you're doing. Interviews, song review, video game reviews. That's gold.

A traffic report about YCM wouldn't work, but a Yugioh metagame analysis/update/news report would be pretty damn good.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]That's pretty much what Black is doing with his archtype review and card of the week. But thanks, man. Good to hear.[/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335725653' post='5928606']
Love you too, Tenta. <3

Okay, now I think I get the concept. Reviews and such sounds seems to be the general approach. But how about more interactive stuff like the member hunts seem to have?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]We have some stuff planned out already that I don't think is going to disappoint.[/color]

[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1335724902' post='5928593']

Suggestion? Just keep doing what you're doing. Interviews, [s]song[/s] [b]band [/b]review, video game reviews. That's gold.

[/quote]

^This.
And member games like the Guess Which Member game are fun too.

Archived