YCM Weekly Previews and Suggestions

CinnamonStar

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335930303' post='5930800']
They're both meanings for the word. But I just don't approve of its use for a gay slur.

Btw, Dwarf, I'd suggest not learning the hard way like I did that you're arguing with a guy who can take your "logic" and shove it STRAIGHT down your throat.
[/quote]

I appreciate the concern, but Desu doesn't scare me. We always get into Arguments. Hell, Icy is scarier than him, and I pretty much called him and idiot along with a few other "colorful" words. That should tell you something.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335930683' post='5930806']
He's not "in charge" Tenta. He's just here, and, well, right now he's annoyed of Dwarf.
[/quote]

He's always annoyed. I could be in a TOTALLY different conversation with someone else, and he would jump in and start pointing out how I'm wrong, annoying, an idiot, etc. I've come to expect it from him. He only annoys me when he starts putting words in my mouth or completely misinterprets what I say to make me seem like a bad guy.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335930444' post='5930801']
Desu, I always go around saying things like, "YOU NEED A DWARF!" and similar things. I've been here long enough that people, especially you, should expect it. You also know very well, that like I said, I would be straight forward if I actually wanted to join. And I'm not joining because I know for a fact that any interaction between the two of us turns out bad. Honestly, I don't know why. I wish it didn't, but it does. It might be because you secretly hate me, or our personalities clash. Who knows?

Now quit trying to start arguments with me. It's no fun arguing with you mainly because you say the same damn thing. Gets boring after awhile.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Why the hell would I know all this sh*t about you? Why the hell would we all know this sh*t about you? Your argument is sh*t after five seconds because you're implying we all know everything about you which we don't. We never gave enough of a sh*t to.[/color]
[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1335930468' post='5930802']
Okay, who put Desu in charge of talking to people. (No offense Desu)
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]None taken. I already brought this up myself. I assume they get a kick out of it.[/color]
[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335930549' post='5930804']
I appreciate the concern, but Desu doesn't scare me. We always get into Arguments. Hell, Icy is scarier than him, and I pretty much called him and idiot along with a few other "colorful" words. That should tell you something.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I don't try to be scary.[/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335930683' post='5930806']
He's not "in charge" Tenta. He's just here, and, well, right now he's annoyed of Dwarf.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]I'm always here and pretty much the only one. So yeah, I seem to be in charge. :/[/color]
[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335930806' post='5930809']
He's always annoyed. I could be in a TOTALLY different conversation with someone else, and he would jump in and start pointing out how I'm wrong, annoying, an idiot, etc. I've come to expect it from him.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You're also implying we fight a lot. Which we don't. You're just be especially stupid in a place where nobody wants you to be. We can get along fine but you're being bad in the wrong place.[/color]

Congratulations Desu, you can say s*** multiple times. Would you like a cookie? And yes, we USED to fight a lot. Way back when. Then we both kinda retreated to our own little corners and left each other be. And now you are starting stuff once more. *sigh* I no longer see a point in speaking with you. All you are capable of is cursing, name calling, and saying the person you're arguing with is wrong. Like I said before, you basically say the same thing.

I'm done with this.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335929165' post='5930784']
No.

@ Desu: I've actually never tried to join this little group. None of my posts say, "Guys, I wanna join and help!". So you haven't "rejected" me. You know me well enough to know that my posts in this thread are mainly from boredom.

Besides, if I ever wanted to join this shin dig, I would contact Opal or Aggro about it before I would even consider contacting you. Mainly because I'm convinced that you secretly despise me. I just haven't figured out why. WHY YOU NO LOVE ME?!?!
[/quote]1. You have, don't lie.
2. Oh, you'd contact me? Well I'd refer to Desu and well... yeah. Frankly though, stop now before Desu goes flying off the handle.

@Aggro: Desu has a handle? Didn't think his anger could go THAT far. 0_o
@Desu: is it official? Cause Aggro is here and I believe I've seen Opal here a few times.
@Dwarven: You can predict Desu all you want, but it's bluntly obvious that you're just as predictable. Seeing as how your arguments are generally alike with mine, I highly doubt you'll convince him that you're right.
@Tenta: So...how about that episode, huh?

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335931427' post='5930814']
Congratulations Desu, you can say s*** multiple times. Would you like a cookie? And yes, we USED to fight a lot. Way back when. Then we both kinda retreated to our own little corners and left each other be. And now you are starting stuff once more. *sigh* I no longer see a point in speaking with you. All you are capable of is cursing, name calling, and saying the person you're arguing with is wrong. Like I said before, you basically say the same thing.

I'm done with this.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]There are so many things to pick at here. I'm just way too tired to do that though. But you said you'd stop anyway. No real point. Never was one though with a guy with no real argument.[/color]
[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1335935196' post='5930825']
1. You have, don't lie.
2. Oh, you'd contact me? Well I'd refer to Desu and well... yeah. Frankly though, stop now before Desu goes flying off the handle.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Nah, I wouldn't go that far for him. Ang again, I'm just plain tired.[/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335936017' post='5930834']
@Aggro: Desu has a handle? Didn't think his anger could go THAT far. 0_o
[color=#0000CD]I have a handle?[/color]
@Desu: is it official? Cause Aggro is here and I believe I've seen Opal here a few times.
[color=#0000CD]Not really. I'm just the one who seems to do it the most.[/color]
@Dwarven: You can predict Desu all you want, but it's bluntly obvious that you're just as predictable. Seeing as how your arguments are generally alike with mine, I highly doubt you'll convince him that you're right.
[color=#0000CD]He wouldn't.[/color]
[/quote]

Update:

The next issue will be posted by Spike next Monday.
Things didn't go exactly as planned and it doesn't seem possible for now to dash something out every week.

Also, I'm giving away the answer of last week's riddle, since no one figured it out.~

The member is ∂materasu / Dragon Sage.

“Behold, the pastry station (Madolce allusion, since he was one of the first members to use a Deck/avatar/sig based on them) running through my beloved hometown
You who seek the member we're looking for, follow its path upwards in search of the great cave (reference to the goddess Amaterasu).
The one who finds the great cave must then travel to the Shining Skies (Amaterasu) in accordance with these rules.
On the first breakfast, offer the sweets chosen by the gods as sacrifices. (sweets = Madolce again)
On the second 10 o'clock break, those who remain shall fight for the cupcakes the Italian baroness brought. (Italian = Madolce)
On the third lunch, those who remain shall praise the mixture of eggs, milk and flour on high. (muffins or whatever = Madolce)
On the fourth afternoon meal, preheat the oven and post in the status bar. (because everytime I look at the status bar, there seems to be one post made by Amaterasu)
On the fifth tea pause, mix the ingredients and post in Games.
On the sixth appetizer, stretch out of the balcony (profile) and post in TCG.
On the seventh dinner, look for Internet memes and post in RC.
On the eighth dessert, look for some sheep juice (sig) and post in General.
On the ninth midnight snack, you shall wear a witch hat and ride the broomstick. (thought it was obvious, but... =S)
On the tenth twilight, the journey shall end and you shall be the only one standing.”
(sort of harder, I'll admit, but it's in the sig too)

[quote name='Starlight Taxi' timestamp='1336595314' post='5935849']
Update:

The next issue will be posted by Spike on next Monday.
Things didn't go exactly as planned and it doesn't seem possible for now to dash something out every week.
[/quote]
Um...

A. Spike quit YCM, so there's no guarantee he'll be here next week... He quit the Weekly, at least.
B. We could do it every week, we just need a main cast and a side/extra cast so that we can depend on the main cast and get extra stuff from the side/extra.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1336598014' post='5935876']
Um...

A. Spike quit YCM, so there's no guarantee he'll be here next week... He quit the Weekly, at least.
[/quote]

Spike quit? Why?

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1336598014' post='5935876']
Um...

B. We could do it every week, we just need a main cast and a side/extra cast so that we can depend on the main cast and get extra stuff from the side/extra.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Actually, now that I think about it every two weeks is probably the best thing to do. But not for long. I think that once we're all actually in Summer Vacation that then we can release chapters every week. But at the moment school is just a huge obstacle to go through. Not to mention if we did get the issue this Monday there was no way I'd be able to get one done this week since we're moving.[/color]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1336621417' post='5936125']
What the heck's Madolce .-.
It's impossible for me to focus on schoolwork right now, so I know the feeling. You'd probably be better off doing that.
[/quote]Yugioh archetype based on deserts and nobility.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1338839983' post='5952020']
Just a heads-up, there's no YCM Weekly tonight.
We're on a bit on the hanging stick for time reasons, but should go back to weekly again when summer vacation starts for everyone.

Although it's not like we have a horde of fans anyway.;-;
[/quote]

*grabs a torch and a pitchfork* I came home to find THIS?! D:<

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1336595314' post='5935849']
[color=#800080]“Behold, the [b]pastry station (Madolce allusion, since he was one of the first members to use a Deck/avatar/sig based on them)[/b] running through my beloved hometown
You who seek the member we're looking for, follow its path upwards in search of the [b]great cave[/b] (reference to the goddess Amaterasu).
The one who finds the great cave must then travel to the [b]Shining Skies[/b] (Amaterasu) in accordance with these rules.
On the first breakfast, offer the [b]sweets[/b] chosen by the gods as sacrifices. (sweets = Madolce again)
On the second 10 o'clock break, those who remain shall fight for [b]the cupcakes the Italian baroness brought[/b]. (Italian = Madolce)
On the third lunch, those who remain shall praise the [b]mixture of eggs, milk and flour[/b] on high. (uffins or whatever = Madolce)
On the fourth afternoon meal, preheat the oven and [b]post in the status bar[/b]. (because everytime I look at the status bar, there seems to be one post made by Amaterasu)
On the fifth tea pause, mix the ingredients and post in Games.
On the sixth appetizer, [b]stretch out of the balcony[/b] (profile) and post in TCG.
On the seventh dinner, [b]look for Internet memes[/b] and post in RC.
On the eighth dessert, [b]look for some sheep juice[/b] (sig) and post in General.
On the ninth midnight snack, [b]you shall wear a witch hat and ride the broomstick[/b]. (thought it was obvious, but... =S)
On the tenth twilight, the journey shall end and you shall be [b]the only one standing[/b].”[/color] (sort of harder, I'll admit, but it's in the sig too)
[/quote]

Good God Opal 0-0

at least make the next one more.....easier.

Yes, but the name of the archetype "Madolce" is based on Italian, since "dolce" is the word for "dessert".
The dessert/ingredient mixing and Amaterasu stuff were the main clues, but yeah, this one was really hard-a**.:'D

I don't think there will be any more member hunts because the last ones weren't really successful and few people tried. :/
If the demand is high enough, they may be back, but for now, no.

Archived