YCM Weekly Previews and Suggestions

CinnamonStar

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now, I'm your worst nigh-
...meh. Not worth it.
You don't recall an adventurous drow that still resides outside a bandit invasion that only a plot device would allow him to proceed? Hmm? *eyebrowraise.jpg*

Anyway, Aggro, my suggestion?

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335852711' post='5929951']
...you sir are going to die.

On a Yugioh related note. I'm making a new deck in real life to use at Regionals in an attempt to get my invite to Nationals and I have a member here who specializes in said deck helping me out. Name will not be disclosed...but I will make him proud!
[/quote]So it's either Dragons, Inzektors, Fabled, or Gem-Knights.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335855033' post='5929974']
Dwarf, I'm not even an ideal staff member and I doubt you'll get in.

Also,
Dew is better *raepfacewithhellflames.jpg*

So, any chance you and Desu could pull off a cooperative article/commentary on a more sophisticated subject? I certainly think I'd be something worth money.
[/quote]We'll probably do something like that down the line.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335850416' post='5929908']
>It's funny to some people and they said so

So how about rephrasing that to "Have someone with my sense of humor on board".
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]We already have you so we don't need him if we suddenly needed somebody with a terrible sense of hum-*Banned yet continues the rest of the post anyway.*[/color]
[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335852711' post='5929951']
...you sir are going to die.

On a Yugioh related note. I'm making a new deck in real life to use at Regionals in an attempt to get my invite to Nationals and I have a member here who specializes in said deck helping me out. Name will not be disclosed...but I will make him proud!

On a YCM Weekly related note. If you need a Dwarf presence in an issue, you know where to find me. *amazing exit music plays as DK leaves the room*
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]We don't. We really don't need you whatsoever. Not sure why you needed to even mention that note.[/color]
[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335855033' post='5929974']
Dwarf, I'm not even an ideal staff member and I doubt you'll get in.
[color=#0000CD]Yeah, I kind of rejected you both already. How annoying he's being about it isn't increasing his chances.[/color]

Also,
Dew is better *raepfacewithhellflames.jpg*
[color=#0000CD]I agree.[/color]

So, any chance you and Desu could pull off a cooperative article/commentary on a more sophisticated subject? I certainly think I'd be something worth money.
[color=#0000CD]Like he said we could possibly do something in the future. Not too sure of what we would discuss though.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335855565' post='5929977']
I'm sorry, who are you again?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Are you trying to make me throw you out? ._.;[/color]

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335909258' post='5930398']
[color=#0000CD]Dude, I'm in the same state as you and have no idea what the f*ck Sprecher is. But Root Beer is indeed top tier.[/color]
[/quote][img]http://www.realsoda.net/15-39-large/sprecher-root-beer.jpg[/img]

You should feel ashamed.

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335911189' post='5930440']
[color=#0000CD]After seeing it I indeed am. That stuff is amazing.[/color]
[/quote]Fun fact: Made in a former elevator car factory.

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1335908446' post='5930388']
Any form of Root Beer trumps you all.
[/quote]

Root Beer was my first soda ever, so I agree. And seeing that picture of Sprecher makes me want some right now.

*rushes to grocery store*

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335923915' post='5930739']
My vote would sadly have to go to the root beer float.

Love that stuff.
[/quote]

SWEET JESUS YES.

'Cept that's not a soda. :/

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335924022' post='5930744']
[color=#0000CD]And we're back to bad ideas...why not just look at the poll?[/color]
[/quote]

Point taken.

[quote name='Hideki Hinata' timestamp='1335924083' post='5930748']
It has root beer in it.

root beer is a soda.

Do not question my logic.
[/quote]

Another good point.

I'm being speared repeatedly today.

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1335888978' post='5930183']
So it's either Dragons, Inzektors, Fabled, or Gem-Knights.
[/quote]

No.

@ Desu: I've actually never tried to join this little group. None of my posts say, "Guys, I wanna join and help!". So you haven't "rejected" me. You know me well enough to know that my posts in this thread are mainly from boredom.

Besides, if I ever wanted to join this shin dig, I would contact Opal or Aggro about it before I would even consider contacting you. Mainly because I'm convinced that you secretly despise me. I just haven't figured out why. WHY YOU NO LOVE ME?!?!

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335929165' post='5930784']
@ Desu: I've actually never tried to join this little group. None of my posts say, "Guys, I wanna join and help!". So you haven't "rejected" me. You know me well enough to know that my posts in this thread are mainly from boredom.

Besides, if I ever wanted to join this shin dig, I would contact Opal or Aggro about it before I would even consider contacting you. Mainly because I'm convinced that you secretly despise me. I just haven't figured out why. WHY YOU NO LOVE ME?!?!
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]We're actually all set on not letting you in.[/color]

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1335929622' post='5930795']
Again, I have not ACTUALLY asked to join. So I don't really care. Quit trying to seem all cool about doing something...when you actually aren't doing it.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]You've had it implied so many times. Don't try and act all cool now by saying it was all a joke. You're no better than when Thar was saying a f*g was a pile of dead Holocaust victims instead of slang for a homosexual.[/color]

They're both meanings for the word. But I just don't approve of its use for a gay slur.

Btw, Dwarf, I'd suggest not learning the hard way like I did that you're arguing with a guy who can take your "logic" and shove it STRAIGHT down your throat.

[quote name='Desperado of Finale' timestamp='1335929782' post='5930798']
[color=#0000CD]You've had it implied so many times. Don't try and act all cool now by saying it was all a joke. You're no better than when Thar was saying a f*g was a pile of dead Holocaust victims instead of slang for a homosexual.[/color]
[/quote]

Desu, I always go around saying things like, "YOU NEED A DWARF!" and similar things. I've been here long enough that people, especially you, should expect it. You also know very well, that like I said, I would be straight forward if I actually wanted to join. And I'm not joining because I know for a fact that any interaction between the two of us turns out bad. Honestly, I don't know why. I wish it didn't, but it does. It might be because you secretly hate me, or our personalities clash. Who knows?

Now quit trying to start arguments with me. It's no fun arguing with you mainly because you say the same damn thing. Gets boring after awhile.

Archived