The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm so sorry about the delay. I just got swarmed with college and life.. Been also trying to plan a trip with problems at every step it seems.. So I haven't been in the mood to post. I promise, I will post this weekend! Just bare with me a little bit longer everyone.

[quote name='Aisu' timestamp='1351187987' post='6053716']
Guys, I'm so sorry about the delay. I just got swarmed with college and life.. Been also trying to plan a trip with problems at every step it seems.. So I haven't been in the mood to post. I promise, I will post this weekend! Just bare with me a little bit longer everyone.
[/quote]

*bear

I have the same problem. Sorta. I just try to limit education as much as possible, and live up to life.
Not in a bad way or anything.

I should check back to my character, just so I can actually make sure what he's like and not like. Cause, y'know... been a while.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah.. Safe to say this is over with. I'll probably do a relaunch once I'm not so swamped. And sorry for the delay in responding to ya, Keto, my laptop was on the fritz and I just now got it back. Sooooooo yeah.. Keep an eye out for the relaunch. I'll probably be rearranging somethings and whatnot, so it'll be a while before its up.

I'll probably accept fewer people next time, though.. Despite a large group being more appropriate since it's a world changing plot rp, it's just too much of a pain trying to keep track of everyone on who posted, when and what they posted, etc. We started with like what... 12 people before the IC launched and got down to 9 when it did? I'll probably do a total of 5 people next time, including myself.. I'll probably do what I did with the second round of accepting for the relaunch.. Allowing a period of time for people to post their apps, me and a few others judge, and only the top apps get in.. So next time, it won't be so easy getting in, everyone. Not even Kyng's garuntee a spot! XP

Archived