• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Enrise' timestamp='1346017430' post='6013557']
I'm waiting for other posts.
[/quote]
That's granted. You were the last one to post. xD

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1346019945' post='6013581']
I just have my phone. I can't be sure I will meet the minimum post amount and it is quite frustrating and inefficiant. I do know what I will post, though.
[/quote]
It's the weekend anyways.. I know how those are for ya. Don't worry.

I mostly posted the "where is everyone" as a reminder that this rp is still going on, despite YCM's shut down for three days.

Ya said you're last (ic) post that Lex was going to activate it as soon as Unda appeared. I simply showed it in the post where that would have came in at when he activated it in your post. :/

I'll go back and edit it if you really want me too.

[quote name='Enrise' timestamp='1346382202' post='6016417']
Also, I'm thinking it would be a good time to activate Aesdriron's Gates because of the scenario.

Highly reluctant right now, so maybe not...
[/quote]
What were you thinking about doing?

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1346382859' post='6016423']
Not the best post but if I didn't get one in now when I had free time I probably wouldn't get one in till who knows when...
[/quote]
It was good, Hotaru. It had a derp moment and derp moments always make posts at least a good one. xD

It's alright Justice. Tbh, there wasn't much to do with my second to last post. At least with my last two combined, it should plenty for everyone to post about. In future boss fights, there'll be plenty to post about, it's just with this one out of just about all of our ranges, there wasn't much we could write.. That's why I kinda added in guns and cannons into the [s]world[/s] ship. xD

In future boss/major fights, I'll probably have it to where about 3 people post, I'll post, another 3-ish post, I'll post, and the rest post and then I do the final post for the boss fight. That way, everyone ain't swarming the boss and I ain't overwhelmed with trying to put in every hit 'n' sh*t in my post.. x_____x

But yeah.. I'd like for everyone who's staying in the RP to post this time. If you can't post but want to stay in or just wanna leave, lemme know asap.

Archived