The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blu, Stalfos, waiting on you two.

Stalfos, I understand you're having writers block.

Blu, not really sure what's going on with him.. It looks like he hasn't been on in almost a week. o_o;

If I don't hear from him before Stalfos posts, we'll skip him this round..

Guys, I'm writing a post right now, and since I have no idea when the other two are going to post, our posts will be delayed. Naturally, we can't wait forever for them, so I decided I needed to post now. So if you can be patient for just a bit longer, much appreciated.

Uhm... Okay? Lol.

Anyways~ Excellent post, Enrise~ Everyone, feel free to post, if you wish as I work on mine

Edit: Chapter 2 has started~ X3

As for the accepting, since today is a holiday, the countdown will start tomorrow. And if anyone posts in here, either an app or reserve, tell them to PM me, not post it..

I was interested in the RP before, but sadly I was on Holiday when it started, and got back after the accepting period closed. But since you've opened up again, I just want to say I want in! XD I'll pm you tomorrow, seen as though it's really late/early here and I'm tired. But just saying I'm interested and dont want you suddenly shutting down this accepting thing, kay? I'll delete this post tomorrow as well, if you want. I just want to remind myself, as well as notify you. :D

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1346735380' post='6018934']
Lol. Its alright. Just PM me your reserve (no apps please because I can guarantee that you'll want to make at least one, maybe two, edits to it). And I don't think you can delete posts anymore.. O_o;
[/quote]

You can't. Part of the reasons why I don't like the modern YCM.
You can delete status updates and status posts though. Which makes no sense.

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1346868342' post='6019633']
Hotaru, Blu, Kyng and Enrise, I'm calling you guys out. Nyu posts from you guys yet. Enrise, ya can go ahead and post when ya can now that Stalfos has posted, like ya wanted.
[/quote]

Yeah. Just got home. So yeah.

Now I need to catch up a bit.

Archived