The Beginning of Light and Darkness [NA atm/Started/PG-13]

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down Enrise. It's all good. Just relax, prioritize everything ya gotta do and work on them. The weekend's barely started so there's plenty of time to get things done before classes on Monday.

That goes for all of you. I'd rather have you get tied up homework now than to be swamped and backed up by it later. If you have to, use a typing program and work on your posts bit by bit as ya take breaks from everything.

Jake: Could ya resend it for me?

Da: I know, I know.. But your app was the only one and I wanted to wait until another one or two came in cause Im thinking on allowing two people in and have it where you and the other person collab, post wise, etc. Some people only get on weekends, too, so I wanted to make sure they got a chance to enter.

Also, I've been busy with work or school. Lol.

Would you care if i were to join? This would be my character if i am too. [url="http://pmacekill.wix.com/corruption-of-sin#!home/mainPage"]http://pmacekill.wix...#!home/mainPage[/url]
Also, my character is a dimension being, meaning he travels to other worlds/dimensions, which explains why he would be in this roleplay?

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1347146901' post='6021775']
need to PM [b]him[/b].
[/quote]
[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1347147191' post='6021779']
[b]He's [/b]also not accepting many
[/quote]
He? Really.. I think my username, avi, and profile clearly states I'm a [b]she.[/b]

Anyways.. Macekill, a PM has been sent to ya.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Macekill The Blood Sage[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Character's Name: Alastor smith[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age:27[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Origins: Ustrina[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Class: Blood slinger[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rank: Knight[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][u]Appearance[/u]: Alastor is a tall man, standing at roughly 6'7 with a toned and lean muscular body, he is slim but that is also an advantage seeing as how he quite flexible. Alastor has grey skin because of the harsh [/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]environments of the Ustrina landscape, His hair is an odd white, shaggy and about neck length. His eyes are an odd crimson, and body is littered with tribal tattoo's as well, but now seeing as how he has entered the great kingdom he began his life as a knight. Though rejecting the standard armor he smithed his own. The entire body armor was a dark red, the armor still made from steel but taking on the color because of the long heating. Large jagged spikes seem to perch on the shoulders and forearms of the armor while the gloves had sharp claws at the end of each nimble finger-slot. Large weighed thick shackles were attached to just below his wrist, used for unknown reasons. His helmet was devised as the same color, though it took on a rather demonic look because of the mouth shape and the illuminated crimson eyes that were his own. [/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][u]Personality[/u]: Alastor has hardened features but don't let that stop you from talking to him, he is a very kind man, loving the peaceful environments of the kingdom and its ways, He is a layed back man when not having to battle but serious in many situations that he would need to be. In the end alastor is just a man that is free of fear, taking anything head on and hopefully being the first or rather last out alive it comes to it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][u]Bio[/u]: Alastor at a young age was one to take on multiple hardships for both his family and his tribe, they lived in the harsh environment of Ustrina and with that many painful and hard memories were forged. He had began using the ability of blood slinging at a young age and with the ability used at a young age it was easier to use as time progressed, finally at the age of 27 he had mastered the hard and blood wrenching ability that his ancestors passed down to few in his tribe. Now as he catches wind of the [/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Asedriron's Votum he will help the women who is recruiting others to obtain the object, he will help to defend this precious item in order for the holy guard to keep it safe and use it for a good cause. He soon became the rank of knight when he had joined the kingdom at measly the age of 17, the training came easy to him, but his superiors continued to make it harder and harder so that he could become stronger, his aim was the holy guard and after the years that he had been in the kingdom his time would soon arrive.[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Misc: Alastor has a terrible taste for sweets, please try not to let him get a hold of any.[/size][/font][/color]

[u][b]Combat Info[/b][/u]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Main Weapon(s): The handle of a katana, The blade being forged from his own blood, though his sword is his last resort. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Fighting Style: Jintekkyon, the form in which the flexible body will use the opponents strength against themselves, mainly the reason being the agile moves the the user and the form in which he adds additional force to his attacks from his enemy's, mainly the thrusting of fingers for stabbing strength.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Secondary Weapon(s): The sharp claws of his finger-gloves and the spikes that edge his knuckles.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Other Equipment: Many supplies of food, Large vials of his own blood in which used as in the early forms of grenades, he can morph the blood in the vial into large shrapnel of blood sharps, or the eruption of large blood spires that impale others.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Abilities: The use of blood, Agile body, immense strength.[/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2536/3904932487_54cce78f13.jpg[/img]
I asked for you to post your app in the PM, not here..

Now since ya told me you are tired in the PM... I want you to go get some sleep.. Come back.. Clean up the app and make it more detailed (especially in the combat section, look at the accepted section on the front page for examples) and [b]POST THE NEW VERSION IN THE PM. [/b]Alright? Key words right there.. Post it [b]in the PM[/b] this time.

[quote name='Quεnn Aisu' timestamp='1347416355' post='6023621']
Alright.. You guys are probably better off waiting for Enrise's post. It's pretty much safe to say that this chapter is Lex's shining moment. Every character is gonna get at least one shining moment chapter (or a good chunk of a chapter).
[/quote]

[img]http://fuuu.us/395.png[/img]

I'm gonna get on it in a bit.

Archived