The Treehouse Villa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it was worth a shot, I guess you WILL know me now though, of course, looking for friends in general

That sounds nice, I think I tasted it but I'm not sure, it was when Iw as first, and you know that when you're thirsty you on't really take notice of how nice it tastes, more like just the refreshment of a beverage in general.

[quote name='Steel Crimson' timestamp='1357523259' post='6113717']
Assassin's Creed? Don't tell me you've not heard of it, that would be totally unimaginable
[/quote]

I should have guessed that XD
Oh well I don't play too much games
I've been trying to getting around to playing some
I'm constantly told by my friend to play Manhunt, because he thinks that I'll like it
I've been wanting to play Portal as well

But anyways on the topic of AC, I've never thought about it too much
Maybe I might consider it, but I'm too busy with my head stuck into horror games right now
And I'll probably put TF2 back onto my computer

[quote name='Steel Crimson' timestamp='1357523602' post='6113726']
AC3 is different though, doesn't really feel like the other AC games
[/quote]

Do you meant that in a negative or positive way? Can't really tell from your wording since it could swing either way.

While I'm at it, I'm going to raid the fridge here for some root beer. If anyone asks, it wasn't me.

Well thanks for the pointer, like what I said before maybe AC, but I don't think I'll ever get around to playing it
Plus I'm trying to get into musical production, so games aren't really my main concern right now
I'll probably download a couple of them just so that I can have something to talk about and to have fun in my boredom

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1357574867' post='6114136']
Or your blood stream for that reason *nudge nudge wink wink*

Anyways, not to sideline the previous topic: I feel the Assassins Creed games...are trying to /not/ be Assassins Creed games somewhat. I mean, the Tower Defence in Revelations, Ships in III. I feel they're going like Sonic (Arabian Nights -> Knights.)
[/quote]

I understand what you mean and I agree to a point but I love the naval warfare in AC3, I didn't like the tower defence, it sucked.

Archived