Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

I thought the Weakling trio was Chopper, Usopp and Nami.

And i agree Usopp's badass as moments are always pretty cool. This chapter makes it seem like he really could pull off "Captain" Usopp.

Brooke isn't a weakling swordsman, he's just not a good as Zoro.

Now i'm wondering what kind of upgrade Chopper's gotten, probly a new rumble ball with different forms.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Weakling trio was Chopper, Usopp and Nami.

Now i'm wondering what kind of upgrade Chopper's gotten, probly a new rumble ball with different forms

That is the weakling trio, but imo Brook would be next in that list.

I'm not sure if he'll get more forms but since we've already seen two of his forms have gotten upgrades it's safe to say they all have. Also it would be cool if he gained control over monster point since it would give a new form without giving him a new form.

The way I see it, it's like this.

There are 3 tiers in the Straw Hats.

1----------------

Luffy

Sanji

Zoro

2---------------

Brooke

Robin

Franky

3--------------

Usopp

Nami

Chopper

With the characters being in no particular order within each tier.

Yea, I think most people can agree with this.

Anyway, new chapter.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71201261/1

Looks like Chopper got a new form, or one of his old ones got retarded looking.

soo ive been watching the anime alot latly, loving it! Im up to the part where they just beat Moria and Puma the Tyrant appeared now they're at some holiday place, great anime loving it, not to long to go just 100 eps :D

Glad to hear that. One Piece is a great anime! I think you're four major arcs away from the current episode.

there are 2 main things i love about one piece

1) the main character, Luffy is awesome in every way, his funny, brave, intelligent (at times), noble and knows when to be serious, he also has awesome moves.

2) the villains, i love how everyone has their own villain whether they be a commander of another ship or a lower member of the marine, the way they set it out is amazing!

So One Piece is one of the greatest shows ive ever seen, in my own opinion, it has a very good plot line, great characters, and an energetic hilarious main character in Luffy, who is my favorite character in any show, i just cant wait til after the 2 year period for the show, ive read the manga but the show is much better, also just my opinion, but i cant wait to see what they look like and how they act after getting back together after the long haul 2 years that they've been away and training. Zoro is going to look like a badass and i defiantly cant wait til Luffy runs into the fake Luffy like in the manga, in the series thats gonna be epic hilarious but at the same time cool to see. Anyone agree with me?

Probably something like how Pearl is bigger than Mr. Krabs.

True. But how did she get out? And how is she a whale when Mr. Krabs is a Crab. "She's as Big as a whale!"~Plankton. Literally.

1. you do realise it was a joke?

2. welcome back

3. Neptune's pretty big himself.

1. Yes.

2. Thank you.

3. I meant Otohime, like how did Shirahoshi get out?

Archived