Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im on to chapter 347 and i was quite dissapointed, this looks like it's going to start to turn out like bleach where everyone is unbeatable for a bit, plz tell me it stays as it has been up until now?

Well, without spoiling too much, there are some changes coming up, but they definitely aren't unbeatable. You'll notice that they've been getting beaten up a lot lately. That's going to continue and be a focal point later that leads right to the latest chapter.

im on to chapter 347 and i was quite dissapointed, this looks like it's going to start to turn out like bleach where everyone is unbeatable for a bit, plz tell me it stays as it has been up until now?

Who's unbeatable, Straw Hats or CP9? If it's CP9 the reason given for the beating is that they thing Robin has betrayed them so they don't have any spirit. They get better. however the opponent's the face do keep getting stronger and that fact is brought up at the end of the next arc.

ok, because yea i was like ummm what? cause CP9 are at the bottom in terms of rankings in the government and they just kicked straaw hat crews ass? But I see what you mean can't wait to see who the other 2 admirals are

Actually, they are considered to be elite assassins for the government that no one knows about. They are very strong. You'll see later on how strong they really are.

ok, because yea i was like ummm what? cause CP9 are at the bottom in terms of rankings in the government and they just kicked straaw hat crews ass? But I see what you mean can't wait to see who the other 2 admirals are

Yea as FTW said you have it backwards. In fact Lucci is infamous for his power. IMO they are at least Vice Admiral rank. you'll see what I mean at the end of the CP9 saga.

As for the Admirals you meet the second around 510 and the third around 550. It's funny that the CP9 saga feels really recent, but it started over 200 chapters ago.

Yea as FTW said you have it backwards. In fact Lucci is infamous for his power. IMO they are at least Vice Admiral rank. you'll see what I mean at the end of the CP9 saga.

As for the Admirals you meet the second around 510 and the third around 550. It's funny that the CP9 saga feels really recent, but it started over 200 chapters ago.

Actually, they seem stronger than Vice Admirals (most of whom are weak as compared to others) but they definitely aren't as strong as Admirals. I've been thinking about that whole CP9 feeling recent, it is probably because it was so long and up until recently all those events happened in rapid succession.

Archived