Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Chopper changed after all, that's good.

I'm guessing his human form matured too, and only his mid-state form is the same.

Franky growing his hair was definitely thrown in to please the fans..but I still liked that bit xP

The new Straw Hats won't be around after this mini arc, that's for sure. Guessing Merman Island is gonna be where the first new adventure takes place?

So Chopper changed after all, that's good.

I'm guessing his human form matured too, and only his mid-state form is the same.

Franky growing his hair was definitely thrown in to please the fans..but I still liked that bit xP

The new Straw Hats won't be around after this mini arc, that's for sure. Guessing Merman Island is gonna be where the first new adventure takes place?

I would think that that's the first adventure. The only reason the new Straw Hats are around is so that we can see how everyone powered up. Otherwise, they serve no purpose. I suspect that some pirate group took over since Whitebeard died and that the Straw Hats will battle them.

It wasn't really thrown in. Oda had that planned from even before we saw Franky. He was just trolling us like Iva.

I would think that that's the first adventure. The only reason the new Straw Hats are around is so that we can see how everyone powered up. Otherwise, they serve no purpose. I suspect that some pirate group took over since Whitebeard died and that the Straw Hats will battle them.

Yep. It's great seeing what happens to them.

And link to 601

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/56751021/1

I'm a little disappointed that Luffy went straight for the Jet Pistol. It's kind of annoying when he always uses Gear Second/Third. :(

Odds are he wouldn't have done rnough damage to OHKO it with out the boost. Remember he wanted to take it out as fast as possible, and when he needs to fight for real he'll go all out with his Gear. TBQH I was afraid that with the Haki upgrade he would stop using the Gears, but that was stupid since now it seems Luffy mastered them.

I wonder if any of the other Straw Hats got a bounty raise?

Probably not...I guess Luffy's only rose due to the war with Whitebeard.

But isn't his bounty of 400 mil the highest known right now?

Has there ever been a higher bounty yet?

I wonder what Shanks' is..

For all we know, Shanks might be too powerful to have a bounty.

I wonder if any of the other Straw Hats got a bounty raise?

Probably not...I guess Luffy's only rose due to the war with Whitebeard.

But isn't his bounty of 400 mil the highest known right now?

Has there ever been a higher bounty yet?

I wonder what Shanks' is..

I doubt that they do, but they might because of the events with Moria...that was after their last posted bounties. Anyway, yes $400 million is the highest known, but I severely doubt it is the highest.

We have a treat today kiddies

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/45418858/1

[spoiler=Chapter feedback]

LOVED that Gold Roger was the original owner of the straw hat, seriously.

And Rayleigh in the flashback made me think of Zoro, I dunno why.

Sanji nosebleeding is getting a tad old, but it should be funny with the mermaids.

And I'm guessing Caribou is a Water-Water user?

Yeah see, I think Oda shoulda done something else, because a lady had that power in the 2nd OP movie.

I hate that movie because it has 2 fruits that were used in the manga, the Spike Fruit and now the Water Fruit (if that is what Caribou ate).

The twist with Kuma I saw coming, but still enjoyed seeing it.

I have the best story ever.

So I'm on my way home and I'm like, I'm not going to look at the OP spoilers. I get home, look at the other two, and I'm like, what the hell, I'll look at OP (I knew I wasn't going to stay true to that). I then see that the chapter is out. I super happy face and was very happy that I couldn't wait for OP spoilers. Yay, luck.

On topic of the chapter, was great. Oda has done a great job in making everything fit together. And yea, nosebleed joke is getting a little old, but I'm sure it will stop soon. Still, I do get why it keeps happening.

Has anyone else noticed that Franky seems to be playing around with his hairstyle changer in the background now? It would be quite funny if it became frequent.

This is just speculation, but since their going to fish-men island, do you think we could see a reappearance of Arlong?

Doubtful. He was arrested.

Archived