YuGiOh- The Death Cards [OOC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I am also facing the same problem. I originally was hoping on dueling Epicboss (Well I replied to him in Page 13 (Unlucky)), but he hasn't been on in ages so all I am doing is nothing.

It is really awkward how most of Team Death is inactive (Including the leader), and still are seen as threats despite doing almost nothing after the hacking. Perhaps my character should do something...

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1351601459' post='6057151']
If someone can do something then it may allow everyone who can't do anything do something.
[/quote]

Hmm...Maybes Skyler (Alongside Team Death NPCs) could attack the Park or something (It would be stupid to attack Kaiba Corp though), I just can't think of a valid reason why. He currently is there so it would be an quick task to start. Also, it is a common place for Duelists to go so anyone will notice.

What if Skyler has the NPCs attack the park and he swoops in and 'saves the day from big, bad Team Death'. He could perhaps endear himself to those seeking to destroy his own cause. You know, keeping your enemies closer and all that jazz. That way he could both find out what we know and throw us off of his trail. Any attack in the park could rouse my character as well as whoever else is on/with KaibaCorp's security staff ATM.

[quote name='Destruction Hero' timestamp='1351606761' post='6057182']
Hmm...Maybes Skyler (Alongside Team Death NPCs) could attack the Park or something (It would be stupid to attack Kaiba Corp though), [b]I just can't think of a valid reason why.[/b] He currently is there so it would be an quick task to start. Also, it is a common place for Duelists to go so anyone will notice.
[/quote]

"Oh I heard that Nevier was in the park, So I wanted to Scour the park to find and Burn that Witch!"

That's what's running through my head when it comes to why XD

EDIT: The reason would not work if he hasn't heard of Nevier though

• 4 months later...

Name: Allan Green Gender: M Age: 15 Appearence: Quite tall for his age 5ft 8in , slender body, pale, dirty blond. Personality: Allan is kind and caring to people he can trust and is VERY hostile to those he doesn't trust or those that have hurt him. He is very intelligent in astronomy and wishes to become and astronomer. Biography: At the age of 6 Allan received his first card, Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Overwhelmed with joy he wished to have 2 more. Sadly the only other copies were owned by Seto Kaiba. At the age of 15, his family's house burned down with the family inside. Allan was at a friend's house at the time. When he came back there was a box sitting in front of the remains of his home. It contained a deck. This deck contained Metallic counterparts of already existing cards. Duel Monster Spirit: Metallic Warrior: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/298417-metallic-madness-11/#entry6162266 Custom Duel Disk?: Yes. Allan's Duel Disk is Called the Metallic Jewel. When inactive it looks like a gear. Have you encountered the Death Cards?: No Are you a Team Death member?: No

Archived