YuGiOh- The Death Cards [OOC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1348977802' post='6034954']
Oh, I'm sorry then.

I think after the two current duels are finished, unless Epic has another important thing to do this IC day, we'll switch to day 2.
[/quote]
Isn't one of the duels a tag duel? That one seems like it'll never end, though.

Well, it's been a while since I was in an RP, and I do fancy getting into a yugioh RP...

Name: Taliesin Jones
Appearence: Tall, at just over 6 feet, with a medium build, and fairly muscular. He has a rectangular face, with moderately pale blond hair cut neat and forming a short beard. His eyes are a deep but rich green. Generally, he wears a white coat and shirt, combined with pale blue trousers, although he prefers black footwear, considering white to be too liable to get dirty.
Personality: Taliesin is a strong-willed and forceful individual, and rather outgoing, but with the ability to step back and moniter the situation as appropriate. He has a very strong sense of morality, and sees little to no middle ground between good and evil
Biography: Taliesin first moved to Elementa Town as a child, and it was here that he was first introduced to duel monsters. With parents often on the move, however, he soon left again, and it wouldn't be until his early 20's, when he was looking to make his own way in the world, that he would return. With work scarse where his parents were living, Elementa town - or more specifically the newspapers based in the area - offered a new opportunity. Freelancing gave him the flexibility to continue dueling right at the game's heartland, in the shadow of Kaibacorp and the card creation labs, although he certainly put more effort than really needed into his work.
Taliesin had contacts who were amongst the first to learn of the death cards, and when he dscovered them he rejected them immediately, feeling them to be little more than a means to enforce one-sided antes upon unwilling parties, and against the principles of the game.
Duel Monster Spirit: Lightray Daedalus
Custom Duel Disk?: Shaped as a recurved bow, in pale blue and gold, which collapses in the same manner as the battle city models. Incorparates a banished card slot.
Have you encountered the Death Cards?: Not in person, but has spoken with others who have.
Are you a Team Death member?: No

Archived