YuGiOh- The Death Cards [OOC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='AixDivadis' timestamp='1348696996' post='6032821']
is there anyone to duel
my character (Full Name: Rael Septimus Irothar, a foreigner) is eager to duel, as he is new to the country and one of the reasons he came was for dueling.
[/quote]

Well Skyler was watching the duel before Rael arrived. Because Rael isn't a member of Team Death, he will have to be [i]disposed[/i] of for trespassing if he isn't interested in joining (Doubt that he would anyway). So here's an option.

However, I have only a few Customs for Skyler to use (Not even his Death Card is made yet so there are no worries of losing cards forever) so I will have to improvise with mainly TCG/OCG cards. Because of this, it would be ideal for the duel to be a 4000 Life Points duel and for me to go first, but I don't mind.

[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Name[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Julius “Genkin/Mercenary/Merc” McLeod (nicknames interchangeable)[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Gender[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Male[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Age[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: 19[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Appearance[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: A very well-built male. Just over six feet tall and muscular, athletic build. His dark brown hair swoops to his left and seems impossibly immovable. His lower body attire consists of navy slacks over black dress shoes. Meanwhile, his upper body attire consists of a light blue button-down shirt with the top few buttons unbuttoned and white cuffs. Over this shirt he wears a burnt-orange jacket. He has a rather bulky-looking watch that transforms into his duel disk. [/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Personality[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Julius is a rather gregarious person, insomuch as he prefers the company of other people/spirits rather than solitude. Normally a very nice, happy person until he gets into some form of competition. At which point, all fun and games stop. Victory is the only option and only goal for Julius. This mindset applies especially to Duel Monsters, due to the fact that it involves so much strategic thinking and analysis, as well as innovation. However, a lot of his behavior and introspective thought revolves around the fact that he has deep-seated insecurities.[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Biography[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Julius’ parents were very successful and influential people. They were large contributors and investors in the Kaiba Corporation, owning a significant portion of the company’s stock. Interactions with the company allowed Julius access to dueling and Duel Monster cards from early on in his life. His natural hypercompetitiveness led him to develop a love for the game and an incredible will to win. His whole life changed one day when his parents left to fly to Brazil for a goodwill mission and merger discussion. The flight crashed and everyone on the plane died. It was later revealed that the cause of the crash was the unleashing of one of the Earthbound Immortals. Infuriated at the recklessness and abuse of power of such individuals, Julius swore to hunt down people of a similar mold and prevent them from harming anyone else. It was at the time of the swearing of his vendetta that he took the name “Genkin” as his moniker, meaning “mercenary”. His underground reputation built from there as he silently took down duel-tyrants all across the world. After hearing about the awakening/creation of the Death Cards, Merc decided action was once again needed. Following suit, he began traveling, tracking and hunting Team Death members.[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Duel[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] [b]Spirit[/b]: The Boogyman, Master of Nightmares (in my sig) AKA “Boog”[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Custom[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] [b]Duel[/b] [b]Disk[/b]? Yes. He has a bulky watch that transforms into his Duel Disk at the push of a button. Once finished, the Duel Disk looks similar to a traditional Duel Disk, except for the color scheme being red/black/white/orange and the fact that the playing field portion is composed of two black bat/demon-style wings with tinges of red and orange among the ‘webbing’. Additionally, each card zone is white with an orange triangle in the center. Above each of these card zones float red halos. These red halos are what allow the data of the card to be realized and embodied as real Monsters and Spells and Traps (specialty RMF feature).[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Have you encountered the Death Cards[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]? Yes. His legendary mercenary reputation and dueling prowess actually led him to defeat a former member of Team Death, during which he defeated a Death Card belonging to the opponent. With a helpful contribution from his Duel Spirit, Boog, and using his red-halo feature, he was able to destroy the card and “purify” the corrupted spirit of the card. This duel spirit was given a new body to inhabit and became “The Fallen Archangel-Apious”. This way he could repay Julius for purifying him and redeem himself for his actions as a Death Card.[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Are you part of Team Death[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]? No.[/size][/font]

[quote name='AixDivadis' timestamp='1348777923' post='6033398']
yeah, go ahead

you said that you don't have many customs, but it should be okay to have a few written cards as well.
[/quote]

Yeah, most of Skyler's customs will be Written Cards (Because of the difficulty to find pictures relevent to the describtion I am looking for). I will wait until tomorrow until I post a response to when you respond because I am busy at the moment.

name:charlie age:10 height:4,9 close:green shirt blue ecko hoody he is a coffident dueler but has no friends did i mention his parents died hes on the streets

gender:M white skate shoes black pants personality:full of faith but vengfull not the prank way the oh my gosh he ate off his face way

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1348621576' post='6032149']
It's fine, dude. Life outside of the internet is nothing to be ashamed of.
[/quote]

I just wanted to let the people here know.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1348621576' post='6032149']
I would like to ask what you mean by enforcing the rules, though. Do you mean just the rules for IC, or basically a Co-Host with the ability to accept people as well?
[/quote]

Yep. You're the Co-Host. Just PM me the people who you accepted into the roleplay.

[quote name='boogyman094' timestamp='1348771969' post='6033349']
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Name[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Julius “Genkin/Mercenary/Merc” McLeod (nicknames interchangeable)[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Gender[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Male[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Age[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: 19[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Appearance[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: A very well-built male. Just over six feet tall and muscular, athletic build. His dark brown hair swoops to his left and seems impossibly immovable. His lower body attire consists of navy slacks over black dress shoes. Meanwhile, his upper body attire consists of a light blue button-down shirt with the top few buttons unbuttoned and white cuffs. Over this shirt he wears a burnt-orange jacket. He has a rather bulky-looking watch that transforms into his duel disk. [/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Personality[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Julius is a rather gregarious person, insomuch as he prefers the company of other people/spirits rather than solitude. Normally a very nice, happy person until he gets into some form of competition. At which point, all fun and games stop. Victory is the only option and only goal for Julius. This mindset applies especially to Duel Monsters, due to the fact that it involves so much strategic thinking and analysis, as well as innovation. However, a lot of his behavior and introspective thought revolves around the fact that he has deep-seated insecurities.[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Biography[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]: Julius’ parents were very successful and influential people. They were large contributors and investors in the Kaiba Corporation, owning a significant portion of the company’s stock. Interactions with the company allowed Julius access to dueling and Duel Monster cards from early on in his life. His natural hypercompetitiveness led him to develop a love for the game and an incredible will to win. His whole life changed one day when his parents left to fly to Brazil for a goodwill mission and merger discussion. The flight crashed and everyone on the plane died. It was later revealed that the cause of the crash was the unleashing of one of the Earthbound Immortals. Infuriated at the recklessness and abuse of power of such individuals, Julius swore to hunt down people of a similar mold and prevent them from harming anyone else. It was at the time of the swearing of his vendetta that he took the name “Genkin” as his moniker, meaning “mercenary”. His underground reputation built from there as he silently took down duel-tyrants all across the world. After hearing about the awakening/creation of the Death Cards, Merc decided action was once again needed. Following suit, he began traveling, tracking and hunting Team Death members.[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Duel[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] [b]Spirit[/b]: The Boogyman, Master of Nightmares (in my sig) AKA “Boog”[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Custom[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2] [b]Duel[/b] [b]Disk[/b]? Yes. He has a bulky watch that transforms into his Duel Disk at the push of a button. Once finished, the Duel Disk looks similar to a traditional Duel Disk, except for the color scheme being red/black/white/orange and the fact that the playing field portion is composed of two black bat/demon-style wings with tinges of red and orange among the ‘webbing’. Additionally, each card zone is white with an orange triangle in the center. Above each of these card zones float red halos. These red halos are what allow the data of the card to be realized and embodied as real Monsters and Spells and Traps (specialty RMF feature).[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Have you encountered the Death Cards[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]? Yes. His legendary mercenary reputation and dueling prowess actually led him to defeat a former member of Team Death, during which he defeated a Death Card belonging to the opponent. With a helpful contribution from his Duel Spirit, Boog, and using his red-halo feature, he was able to destroy the card and “purify” the corrupted spirit of the card. This duel spirit was given a new body to inhabit and became “The Fallen Archangel-Apious”. This way he could repay Julius for purifying him and redeem himself for his actions as a Death Card.[/size][/font]
[b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]Are you part of Team Death[/size][/font][/b][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=2]? No.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Accepted. Great Application Form! :D

[size=3]My apologies for any problems - I was really braindead when I did this :P[/size]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Cole Riley[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 15[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: Cole is fairly average in terms of height for his age, standing at about 5'6. He is fairly slender and is often noted to look younger than he is. He has mid-length brown hair with bangs that drop right above his eyes, and is usually seen wearing a white dress shirt and a dark striped tie covered by a black coat/jacket and a long, striped grey scarf. He wears dark, navy blue jeans and black shoes. In addition, he always carries a navy blue vertical cylindrical bag with him, which he wears over one shoulder.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Just for reference][/size][/font][/color]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][img]http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/powerwind2/Powerwind2/678411.jpg[/img][/size][/font]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Personality: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cole's [i]current[/i] personality can be described as quiet, collected, and even mysterious - he is soft-spoken and rarely shows much emotion. When dueling, he is rather calm and hardly shows any signs of reaction towards whatever plays his opponents throw at him. However, despite this, he has a strong sense of what is right and wrong, and thus goes to great lengths to fulfill what he deems as "morally just". [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Biography: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cole was born with a unique ability to "seal" things within his mind, unbeknownst to everyone around him, including his family. Growing up with his brother Lance, Cole was a talented young duelist. However, he was constantly overshadowed by Lance. Lance then went on to win three Ultimate Duelist Championships in a row, somewhat discouraging Cole as the gap between them widened. However, one day, he heard that his brother had committed "suicide". At that point, out of emotional despair, Cole used his mental abilities to seal away a large portion of his emotions as well as most memories he had of his brother.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Though having lost most of his emotions, Cole's skills rose at a far faster pace after his brother's "death", but despite becoming exponentially stronger, he never competed in any official tournament and was therefore completely unknown in the dueling world. However, during this time, he was able to develop and unlock three special powers, each one being sealed in a card. However, in order to limit himself at all times, Riku used the "Mental Seal" to lock them within his mind, forbidding himself to call upon their strength unless it was absolutely necessary.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Duel Monster Spirit: Oracus Divinity, Amaterasu[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Custom Duel Disk?: Nothing too special - [/size][/font][/color][size=3][url="http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/15/61/46/60/blade-11.jpg"]http://i21.servimg.c...60/blade-11.jpg[/url][/size]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Have you encountered the Death Cards?: No[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Are you a Team Death member?: No[/size][/font][/color]

Archived