The Official Sword Girls Thread

[IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k640/akasudds/sword-girls-online.jpg[/IMG]

Hello, and welcome to the Official Sword Girls thread, where we talk about the Anime Trading Card Game, [url="http://www.swordgirlsonline.com/"]Sword Girls[/url]! If you want to sign up for this club, use the following submission form.

YCM Name:
Sword Girls IGN (In-Game Name):
Faction (if applicable):

It's that simple! This can be used for gathering friends or if you want to invite anyone for a match in-game.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]YCM Name: Black Scar[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Sword Girls IGN (In-Game Name): Boreastain[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Faction (if applicable): Crux(is)[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Producer-San' timestamp='1350680962' post='6048393']
Well, at least the first dungeon is like only 5 Floors now when I used to play it with it having a full 10 before which now I can get that card faster.
[/quote]
Getting that card was so easy, actually. :/

It's the intermediate Dungeon I'm having trouble with atm. I've won three times now, twice by Deck out. I think that's the only way I can win right now against Canelle. Thank God for Fortune Lady. :)

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350681063' post='6048394']
Pic doesnt work btw.
[/quote]

Fix'd it.

Alfonso, are you good for a quick game?

[quote name='Producer-San' timestamp='1350696713' post='6048598']
That's it, I'm now declaring Vita to be the most underpowered Faction.
[/quote]
Heh, it seems all they're good for is building STA walls. In YGO Terms, it seems to be a quasi-Final Countdown, and if you combine some ATK Boosting Spells, they can easily sweep the field.

You should probably send me a Decklist and I'll help you fix it. Or maybe Scar can help you, since he's been playing a lot longer.

Also, [IMG]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k640/akasudds/Untitled.png[/IMG]

Fortune Lady + Chief Maid is an amazing combo.

Somehow, I just knew that you were gonna use Darklore. So pretty much everyone one of us 4 has a different Faction, sort of.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1350697435' post='6048604']
Heh, it seems all they're good for is building STA walls. In YGO Terms, it seems to be a quasi-Final Countdown, and if you combine some ATK Boosting Spells, they can easily sweep the field.
[/quote]
Well, I can probably put massive STA gain on Cook Club Katie, and combo-ing it with Preserver of Rules, to give Katie a giant load of ATK with her slowly increasing DEF. I just need to craft more Preservers.

[quote name='Producer-San' timestamp='1350746854' post='6048871']
I completely forgot about that card. That would help CCKatie a lot.
[/quote]

Easily craftable? Check.
Good effect? Check.
Absolutely must run in 3s in Vita? Check.

[quote name='mido9' timestamp='1350720156' post='6048770']
Joining because awesome.

YCM Name: mido9
Sword Girls IGN: Lumines
Faction: Academy + Darklore

Im playing witches,for the next ladder :D
[/quote]

Obv. accepted. And enlighten me on what the ladder is. O_o

Ladder is basically sword girls's version of a YCS,every day you get 7 life points for ladder fights,every ladder win gives you 3 points and every ladder loss gives you 1 point. Unused points dont stack to the next day.

Top 100 point scorers get an exclusive card and premium bragging rights,top 10 get 5000 tokens and a custom forum title.

Archived