The Official Sword Girls Thread

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Death Label - Shinki' timestamp='1351199497' post='6053887']
Linia's Mansion is VERY easy until 10F, as the enemy characters until then often hits herself with her own ability, They still have a 50/50 chance afterward, it just becomes even chance
[/quote]

I've been grinding Vita Academy and Dream Island, since most of the GS cards require both Seal of Approvals and Spiral Fragments. Nice to know Linia's Mansion is easy as well.

Well, Vita kind of sucks to me, I tested Crux and they were too slow with the starter Deck (or I was doing it wrong, which is another possibility), Academy rocks my socks, and Darklore was too technical for me.

But now, I kind of like my GS Deck because it functions a bit like a regular YGO Deck. Agent calls Agent which calls Agent which calls Colonel Z (you'd have to be damn lucky to pull that off). It's a hodgepodge of brokenness.

[s]Talkin' bout [url="http://sword-girls.info/cards/gs-1st-star"]this[/url]. The one that needs seals from vita school,not passes.[/s]

Awkward.

Oh,and for crux you can go for either blue cross followers + inside enemy to give you a quick field of vanillas with high stats,or you can go for sanctuary pillar + seekers to give you a slow building field of amazingly self sufficient followers.

The boss of ancient sanctuary is the one thing i can almost never beat.

She's immune to deckout since she sends one card in her grave to the bottom of the deck at the start of the turn and gives [u]ALL[/u] followers in her deck +1 ATK/STA at the start of the turn. It's not rare to see random 10/2/13 followers jump out of nowhere against her.

[quote name='Producer-San' timestamp='1351283057' post='6054447']
Unless you wanna save up 290 Tokens to buy [url="http://i.imgur.com/yhjrs.png"]this[/url], since it includes Evil Eye, Final Answer along with GS 1st Star, but not sure how many Tokens new people star off with.
[/quote]

I don't have that many tokens, are you kidding me?

If the game had a prepaid credit card option, I would abuse the hell out of that, but it doesn't.

Now I'm officially really bored of this game to the point that I don't want to do any Dungeons from how tedious it is to craft something powerful.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1351284534' post='6054463']
I don't have that many tokens, are you kidding me?

If the game had a prepaid credit card option, I would abuse the hell out of that, but it doesn't.
[/quote]
Well, that sucks, especially since 500 Tokens are like $5, but I don't have any money, so I can't use it either.

[quote name='Producer-San' timestamp='1351302872' post='6054647']
Well, I'm on, lol, though I can never notice these posts until like 20 minutes later.

Also, I finally crafted my first Level 3 Rare. Yay!
[/quote]

GS 1st Star is a Level 3 Rare, coincidentally, so as soon as I get that, I'll have credit for that quest. And then, Evil Eye is particularly easy to craft, so that will be my Level 4 Double Rare.

Can you hop over to Channel 3?

Archived