The Official Sword Girls Thread

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the Story Book, most of everything was Linia's fault.
Linia convinced Iri to turn Vernika into a Vampire, Linia convinced Sita to use Cinia's sword, and Linia was the one who somehow turned Rose into a Witch or something. Then later, she takes control of Cinia somehow after slapping her.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1351002397' post='6051652']
No, I mean, I literally can't log in to my Academy Character.
[/quote]

Well, that sucks. Hope you get it fixed somehow.

Not wanting to join or anything, but I'd just like to add a note about some pictures in the cardgame.
I know the majority are fine and the whole game is basically about boobs and lesbo-fests, but if a card seems inappropriate for this site's demographic, please put it into a link or spoiler.
What is in/appropriate? [s]Dunno, Kotori would be borderline if we put a line somewhere.[/s] But stuff the boobs and visible non-child-friendly parts into spoilers or links please, if there's anything that comes up.

Thanks.

[quote name='Death Label - Shinki' timestamp='1351025824' post='6051911']
There is a very small log on button on the upper right hand corner, Click that, Log on using your Account Name and go XD
[/quote]

Doesn't work. It takes me to the new account that has the Darklord Starter Deck (because apparently I have to do that).

I've been asking around the forums and the Support Team, but I haven't gotten a response yet. I really don't want to start all over again; that would make me so angry.

Man, I didn't notice that clearing a Dungeon can give quite a bit of Materials. I remember used to be going crazy trying to get Cat Dolls, but now I have a good amount of 20 or so after clearing it a lot. But I sort of regret crafting Vernika early making crafting useful cards difficult. But I like her drills and glasses~

Well, I think I'm resigned to the fact that my Cinia Pacifica deck is lost, so now I'm going to have to start over with a new Darklord Deck. I really don't like their technical playstyle, however, and would just prefer to debuff straight up front and cripple defenses (like what Academy does). It made Dungeon Crawling significantly less irritating, even though everyone says Academy sucks for Dungeon Grinding.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1351118100' post='6053072']
I tried wiki'ing the card, but I couldn't find it. Perhaps it has another name?
[/quote]
[url="http://sword-girls.info/cards/rookies-debut"]http://sword-girls.info/cards/rookies-debut[/url]

Finally, obtained Gart, and the Quest. Now I got plenty of Accessories and Tokens.
[url="http://i.imgur.com/YYfpP.png"]http://i.imgur.com/YYfpP.png[/url]

I figured out it's better that you do several one-hour sessions of training with your follower while you play, and then do the 12 hour training when you log off. It seems to work out a lot better.

Also, has anyone tried Frontier Ruins yet? From what I hear, it's a pretty easy Dungeon, despite it being placed in the Normal Category.

I do 10 minutes and use an online stopwatch with a really loud ring,works like a charm.

And i finished frontier ruins about 9 times and it's really easy compared to even the second dungeon there even if you're starting out.

Also,what's your new IGN?

[quote name='mido9' timestamp='1351175147' post='6053554']
I do 10 minutes and use an online stopwatch with a really loud ring,works like a charm.

And i finished frontier ruins about 9 times and it's really easy compared to even the second dungeon there even if you're starting out.
[/quote]

Hmm...I might have to check that out.

Archived