The Official Sword Girls Thread

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1350788623' post='6049444']
Huh. I guess we do.

That's actually cool. It gives me an idea to test against the different factions and see how they function.
[/quote]

Yes, i agree.

Additionally. >Darklore: Witches, Vampires, all kinds of evil crap.

>Crux(is): Knights, Seekers, Justice, Justice everywhere.
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/195/im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg[/img]

i am such a paladin at heart, the moment i heard Crux was all knights and justice i wanted to say "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY" but it wasn't the right scenario =/

muh maids though </3

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1350789151' post='6049456']
See, I really don't care about the backstory. I heard "debuffing" and I was like "that's what I'm going for". It's what I like to do most in RPGs: debuff the enemy and take advantage of that exploited state.

So far, though, no dice.
[/quote]

im iffy on the backstory due to lack of main-male characters. Not real fond of yuri-fests. but im pretty much the same.

>Reinforcers of justice and strength in allies.

[quote name='Producer&#045;San' timestamp='1350772405' post='6049262']
I honestly don't think I can tone the Deck down anymore, considering a good chunk of my Deck is still from the Starter. I want to say that the random Deck that trampled me is probably incredibly easy to Craft, since the Size 1s are always easy to craft, and the Spell Buffs too.
[/quote] Size 1 passcode is a very easy to craft deck, just take 3 passcode,3 hot item,3 event preparation,and 2 degradation and fill the rest of the deck with half size 1 followers in your character's faction and half outside, it's probably the best starting out deck since it's very competitive in low Dp and can finish a lot of normal dungeons.

Ah, then I should start working on that right now, then once that is done, I want to take a crack at making GS Deck once I start to obtain some Dungeon Characters.

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350789853' post='6049471']
>Reinforcers of justice and strength in allies.
[/quote]
>Justice and Strength in Allies
>Lies and arrests said ally
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CBVjG.png[/IMG]

Well, the same thing is going on with Cinia in Season 2, so it might have been because of Linia.

Edit: Actually I felt like trying to piece the Story together when I woke up and Auto Mode barely started, so couldn't do any Battling whatsoever. The story would have been easier to follow if I was able to do the corresponding Dungeons. But it is pretty interesting how things turned out.

Also, I just now realized how Asmis got how she is. /slowpoke

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1350966184' post='6051403']
Told you.

It sucks that I lost my character though. :( I need to contact the Support Team.
[/quote]
Maybe you just forgot it in campsite? Happened to me a lot.

Also:

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/vimf6v.png[/img]

Finally got her!!

Archived