League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is, you don't actually need to shove in as Yorick because you can just freeze the wave, and zone your opponent off with your stupid damage. He can still sustain and stack off Ghouls, but it isn't THAT bad. 

Also Mystery Skins are fantastic. It's like opening a pack of cards, pretty much. Lots of fun =D

So, Team 8 is looking really strong.  They, along with Gravity, have been consistent in taking town veteran teams and playing toe to toe with the big boys.  LCS NA is looking pretty good this year.  And meanwhile, in EU LCS, craziness everywhere.  Hard to predict games, but the favorites are falling behind.  Even Gambit and Fanatic.  Gonna be wild.

So, Team 8 is looking really strong.  They, along with Gravity, have been consistent in taking town veteran teams and playing toe to toe with the big boys.  LCS NA is looking pretty good this year.  And meanwhile, in EU LCS, craziness everywhere.  Hard to predict games, but the favorites are falling behind.  Even Gambit and Fanatic.  Gonna be wild.

Team 8's been looking pretty good (better than I expected, certainly), but not amazing. Their win vs TSM was fantastic of course, but they did still lose to CLG even though the latter made some mistakes, and they (T8) looked pretty sloppy against Coast. As for Gravity, the C9 game was good, but they got absolutely stomped by Winterfox, and frankly, Dignitas is so bad right now that a win against them means essentially nothing. Both teams have been playing OK, but it's still waaaaaay too soon to put them up with the top teams, IMO. Although it is already apparent that we aren't going back to the old C9 > TSM > Plebs NA, which is nice.

Also, I wouldn't say Fnatic is falling behind at all. SK is still stronger, but Fnatic is a very solid second.

MAH BOIZ ARE BACK =D

I have absolutely no clue why Liquid decided to match C9's laneswap. Like, Cloud9 gave them the chance to have a free lane to farm where Sivir and Leona won't need to try and go against Kalista and Annie. I understand that Piglet and Xpecial are good, but the matchup is so stupidly easy for C9... I'm not sure if it would've even made a difference, but that was a terrible call by TL.

MAH BOIZ ARE BACK =D

I have absolutely no clue why Liquid decided to match C9's laneswap. Like, Cloud9 gave them the chance to have a free lane to farm where Sivir and Leona won't need to try and go against Kalista and Annie. I understand that Piglet and Xpecial are good, but the matchup is so stupidly easy for C9... I'm not sure if it would've even made a difference, but that was a terrible call by TL.

I agree.  Sivir already has short range, even with her Q.  Kalista has far too much mobility to play against with Sivir.  If they weren't going to pick something like Lucian, Corki, or Graves, don't acknowledge the lane swap and play into Kalista.

EDIT:  CLG v.s. Impulse is about to go into Champion Select.  Rush Hour vs the Godbot.  Bottom lane is the lane to watch!

EDIT 2:  BOT LANE JUST GOT A LOT HOTTER BECAUSE DOUBLELIFT IS ABOUT TO PLAY KALISTA.

EDIT 3:  WELCOME TO NA LCS IMPACT.  Lmfao best first blood ever.

EDIT 4:  RUSH HOUR HAS SUCCESSFULLY PULLED OFF THE BALISTA HOOK IN LCS.  WE DID IT BOYZ

Team 8's been looking pretty good (better than I expected, certainly), but not amazing. Their win vs TSM was fantastic of course, but they did still lose to CLG even though the latter made some mistakes, and they (T8) looked pretty sloppy against Coast. As for Gravity, the C9 game was good, but they got absolutely stomped by Winterfox, and frankly, Dignitas is so bad right now that a win against them means essentially nothing. Both teams have been playing OK, but it's still waaaaaay too soon to put them up with the top teams, IMO. Although it is already apparent that we aren't going back to the old C9 > TSM > Plebs NA, which is nice.

Also, I wouldn't say Fnatic is falling behind at all. SK is still stronger, but Fnatic is a very solid second.

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE HYPE TRAIN

Archived