League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C9 fans where u at? 

1-3 the dream

I-I'm still here QQ

Still convinced enough to jump over to CLG, but Aphromoo has got to be my favorite player in ever. He missed, like, three bindings total that game. Screw Faker, Aphro is the true god of LoL. CLG as a whole looked insanely good, rotation wise, although their teamfighting was a little sloppy until the end. It also didn't help that Meteos didn't really get anything done.

C9 still comin' back though, I believe!

I didn't pay enough attention to say who f***ed up where =P

Well then, I present to you a comprehensive very deeply thought out list of how every team in the LCS fucked up!

EU:

Fnatic - What the hell Rito, the new jungle is too hard :C

SK - Uh...hm...I bet Forg1ven probably missed at least one CS at some point. Maybe.

Elements - Doesn't know how to win before 50 minutes

Unicorns of Love - They had PoE play Ori that one time. That was a bad idea.

H2K - Not chaining up Febiven in the basement to keep him from leaving

Giants! - Fun fact: Their jungler bought 2 boots in one game

ROCCAT - Not sure exactly. Overpow top hasn't seemed that great, though.

MYM - Well I mean, their management was so terrible that their best player ditched them. GG.

Wolves - Keeping Youngbuck for another split for some stupid reason

Gambit - Bad map control I think?

NA:

CLG - They didn't develop the technology to make 4 clones of Aphromoo. If they just did that, they'd be unstoppable.

Gravity - Against TiP, they just sorta decided they didn't want to play the game...

TSM - Still a bit too Bjergsen focused usually, although their last game was different, and worked out.

Team 8 - Kill ward, lose Nexus. Probably worth.

Impulse - Impact didn't do much of anything, except confuse people about the team's name.

Liquid - I may be just a Silver scrub, but I'm pretty sure having masteries helps.

Winterfox - Pobelter still super hyped. Pobelter still not living up to his super hype.

Coast - These guys should meet the Seahawks. They'd be able to keep up a great conversation about throwing.

Dignitas - OK. Look at every single thing Dignitas did in their games. Make them into a list. That's what they fucked up.

C9 - It's like...they've slowly become less and less of the all-around monster they were. Now it just seems like they live or die by Sneaky. He always does pretty well even when everyone else isn't, but they only won when he got stupidly far ahead and could just destroy everyone. I don't even know what's going on here. 

Fnatic - What the hell Rito, the new jungle is too hard :C

I don't even know their current roster

SK - Uh...hm...I bet Forg1ven probably missed at least one CS at some point. Maybe.

They still exist?

Elements - Doesn't know how to win before 50 minutes

Rekkles is shit without Yellowstar just saying

Unicorns of Love - They had PoE play Ori that one time. That was a bad idea.

Their either stomp or get stomped

H2K - Not chaining up Febiven in the basement to keep him from leaving

Who's them

Giants! - Fun fact: Their jungler bought 2 boots in one game

I saw that one

ROCCAT - Not sure exactly. Overpow top hasn't seemed that great, though.

Nukeduck stop getting the fucking Mejai's man really

MYM - Well I mean, their management was so terrible that their best player ditched them. GG.

rip

Wolves - Keeping Youngbuck for another split for some stupid reason

THEY STILL EXIST?

Gambit - Bad map control I think?

DARIEN COME BACK PLS

opinions about my region

So apparently Rekkless posted on ASK.fm that he's really dissapointed in the team and organization, and then deactivated his account...geez, I'm sorry for him. He's young and such a good player, he was looking for a chance, but got the same s*** as with Fnatic.

He's very ambitious. To be honest, what I think should have happened since Peke, sOAZ, and Cyanide were leaving anyway, is they should have built Fnatic around him and Yellowstar. Same lineup as the current FNC, but with Rekkles instead of Steelback.

So the Ultimate skin is finally officially confirmed as DJ Sona, and holy shit Riot went all-out on it. The model is cool, the music stuff is fucking awesome, and your allies can even tune in too! This is making me want to learn how to not be terrible at Sona...

Oh, there's also that part of the internet that looks for certain things in new skins. I'll just leave this here.

Can you guys at least pretend to care about the music and stuff :(

There's no denying it's a damn super high quality skin.  But I still feel like it wasn't necessary since we already have Arcade Sona.  The themes are almost perfectly identical :c

There's no denying it's a damn super high quality skin.  But I still feel like it wasn't necessary since we already have Arcade Sona.  The themes are almost perfectly identical :c

But it's so coooooooooooooool =D

Admittedly, it would've been nice to have it on someone with less skins, but that doesn't change the fact that it's awesome enough to make me learn to play Sona. I do think the quality makes up for the champ choice, in the end.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OK NOW YOU'VE DONE IT

CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME HOW COME

ARCADE SONA

AND DJ SONA

ARE REMOTELY SIMILIAR?

The theme is the same?

So you mean to tell me that a party place with a DJ's set is exactly the same place as an arcade?

That a DJ is the same as an arcade player?

Holy fuck get over the salt.

Yes I mad.

.-.

I...really don't understand why this is such a big deal, but OK.

The one issue I have with DJ is that Sona already has 3 really good skins, not that it's too similar to Arcade. They ARE a little similar in the general premise (electronic themed, colorful), but DJ is obviously a lot cooler, and significantly different in actual practice.

And I get that there have been a lot of people complaining about it, which can get annoying, but you sound like someone just insulted your mother or something. You wanna get mad at something that actually matters, whatever, but this is honestly just a waste of fucks.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT OK NOW YOU'VE DONE IT

CAN YOU FUCKING TELL ME HOW COME

ARCADE SONA

AND DJ SONA

ARE REMOTELY SIMILIAR?

The theme is the same?

So you mean to tell me that a party place with a DJ's set is exactly the same place as an arcade?

Holy fuck get over the salt.

Yes I mad.

.-.

Salt?  Brb crying laughing.  Their similar in style, from my point of view.  In terms of color palette, animation (referring to how her arcade skin has the really techno feel to it), and DJ Sona doesn't feel DJ other than her head phones.  That's my opinion.

But you're raging over something I have a personal disagreement with.  Meanwhile, I'm laughing.  Whatever dude.  There's nothing for me to get over.  It's a good skin.  Hell, a great skin.  I just don't like it.

HOLY f***ing s*** OK NOW YOU'VE DONE IT

CAN YOU f***ing TELL ME HOW COME

ARCADE SONA

AND DJ SONA

ARE REMOTELY SIMILIAR?

The theme is the same?

Holy f*** get over the salt.

Yes I mad.

.-.

Holy salt dude LOL.

The tone is similar. DJ Sona is a cool skin but I would have rather had another champion get the ultimate instead.

Archived