League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such greed Rengo.

Such greed. 

That play was huge.  It set up a double for Rek'sai and a dragon.  Good shit.

EDIT:  Another big play.  Rek'sai got nuked and that dragon was free as a bird  . . or, er, dragon.

EDIT 2:  That was brutal to watch through to the end.  Two aces and two barons.  My goodness.

EDIT 3:  Here we go boys.  Game 3.  Gambit needs a win, and H2K wants to catch up.  LETS GOOOOOOO

Patch 5.3, and those Marauder Skins look pretty damn sexy. But Heart Seeker Varus makes me want to gag, it's just too fruity.

Don't be dissin' HS Varus. HE'S SO GODDAMN FABULOUS!!!!!!!! 

And yeah, rip Tenta. Hope that bug gets fixed soon, it seems serious. Shrooms are getting set off by abilities, for those of you who don't know.

So I came across this and laughed pretty hard. 

I've just started playing LoL and I'm your typical "supp or feed". My friend tells me that supports suck and that they're the buttmonkeys of the team, but I disagree. As a Support, everyone else supports *me*.

For example, in the bot lane, I have my Hitty-Hitty Support that kills targets that I've chosen to CC. It's only natural, I have to lead him as the superior role I am.

Sometimes I feel like dropping a wingy stick near the dragon, because I'm in the mood of seeing it die. I even use my red scanning dinglerdong to make the rest of my team know I'm pretty serious about it. Obediently, my Jungleman Support typically comes around to the objective I marked, and starts to do his job, like I told him.

The wingy sticks are really OP and the hallmark of my absolute power. My other Supports (Magicman, Hitty, etc) are often unsure if they should enter a dark hedge or not. Well, it's only natural. Only if I've been generous enough to leave a wingy stick, they're allowed to enter. It doesn't matter who you are - the wingy sticks are above you, and above them, am I.

Magicman Support is a pretty cool guy. Often, in lower lane, when I decide that the guys in front of me are too annoying, I mark them a few times. The Magicman knows who I've marked because their green bar is smaller. I even sometimes leave a wingy stick to indiciate what path he should take to come - I'd know, I'm the Support, and he obeys. Then, like a waiter clearing a table, he comes all the way from his place to mine, and removes the bother. Thank you, Magicman.

Topman is a bit cold and distant, but he's a nice chap too. He sometimes deploys like a parachuting soldier to places I need him to be at. Via what? The winged sticks of course, the ones I place that decide where he has to appear.

It's all really fun. Later on in the game, depending on what glorious Support persona I've chosen to play, I'm either in the front, leading everyone, marking others with CC so that my other pals know who to attack. How else would they know who to target? Or I'm at the back, with everyone else trying to protect me. Of course - I'm the most important person on the team.

It's all really swell. Even outside of the matches, I feel the appreciation. Often, my teammates with concede without any complaints this superimportant role to me, a "Support Main", so I always get my pick. I feel they can percieve how truly exceptional I am, and they do well.

Anyhoo. This was all for now, I'm off to the Teambuilder mode. Did you guys know that Supports get the fast lane there? I don't know why I'm surprised though - we are truly the priviledged ones. Maybe one day, you mids or tops or whatevers, can become as maravellous as us. Until then, I permit you to bask in our grace and the glory of our wingy sticks.

Archived