This is how you prevent exodia.

cr47t

Unlike the first counter trap, this card can actually be used.

Card: Normal Spell
Name: Exodia Buster
Effect: Pay 500 Life Points. Your opponent reveals his or her hand. If he/she has 4 "Forbidden One" cards in your hand, you win the Duel. If he/she has 3, 2 or 1 "Forbidden One" cards in his/her hand, your opponent takes damage equal to the number of cards in his/her hand x 300, then he/she shuffles all "Forbidden One" cards in his/her hand into the Deck. If he.she has no "Forbidden One" cards in his/her hand, take 500 points of damage.

I`m not trying to make exodia support.

[spoiler=THIS is how you prevent Exodia]

March 2013 Official Konami Banlist
Banned:

Exodia The Forbidden One
[/spoiler]

OT: So, 1000 Life points for a free peek? OK. The card will probably only be used as really, really bad siding against Exodia, since there are other cards that can do better at stopping Exodia. One I can think of is that card which prevents both players from drawing outside of their Draw Phase whose name I can't remember.

[spoiler=Yeah, and this is how you prevent Dark Hole]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090220200044/yugioh/images/5/5a/WhiteHole-TP1-NA-SR-UE.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=and how you prevent Monster Reborn]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110924045429/yugioh/images/2/25/CalloftheGrave-WP11-EN-SR-LE.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Dude, anti-cards that are specific to one card are just terrible. Even if they're a defence against stuff you can garuntee is in your opponents deck. The chances of you having it on the field when your opponent drops it are mininscule, and its otherwise a dead draw that can do nothing else. But to do it for a card that you probably only run up against once in a while is just ludicrous.

Yes anyone who actually likes the game wants to see Exodia burn, but this isn't the way.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1352213794' post='6062136']
This is how you prevent Exodia:

Alt + F4.

Seriously, stop trying. Exodia shouldn't exist.
[/quote]

This card is how I am showing partial support for when someone said "Exodia shouldn`t exist".

Archived